Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Fanclub

Postby I Like Bees » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:04 pm

xxxxxxImage
Artwork by 0Zero0

x
x
x
x
x
x
Griff wrote:Hey Snow, I found a kitten!
Username: Griff
Prompt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4569736 top right

Wow, this kit is really cool!
I love their eye color so much!

Thank you for introducing me! Your gravity's pull
will be added to your bank in a moment
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:39 am

Hi! I am selling these two cats for 30 c$s each.
Just send me a trade and tell me which cat it is for and I can post the trade things.
I am assuming this is allowed.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4555724&hilit=stars
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4598670&hilit=stars
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonmoon Amber » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:41 pm

mark!
Gib me ur dragons and i will hoillibomb you.
Fail to deliver, AND FEEL MY WRATH!!!
Also I love Galaxys and Warrior Cats and light blue, purple and white rainbows .
I also love Cats of all types and Butterfly Wolves and if you haven't seen DRAGONS!
My sister is Silverflame_Wingstar she likes trades!
Dragonmoon Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:17 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    SUPERNOVAS
      There are currently 2 supernovas in stock.
      I will accept c$, pets, or SD (or a combination of all 3).

Due to high demand and low inventory, we've elected to use a raffle system for future sales and distribution of supernovas. Supernovas cost 3000 stardust, which is the equivalent of 600 C$. If you win a sale raffle, you have to pay for the item before receiving it or having the edit rolled. If you don't have the funds, please do not enter sale raffles. Paid supernovas may receive one reroll.

1. Go here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4229212
      2. Fill out and post this form:
      Code: Select all
      [b]Swishy gimme dat supernova please![/b]
      [u]Username + ID:[/u]
      [u]Clan link[/u]:
      [u]How will you be paying?[/u]:
      3. That's it! Each round will last for about 24 hours. If you are the user who wins the item, I will send you a DM asking for any trades to be sent over and will roll for the edit you receive asap!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:43 am

It seems like there are a few new friendly faces hoping to join the nursery NPC lineup for the year of 2022- however we aaaare a little crowded. I guess that means we've all gotta vote on which NPCs to remove, right? :p
    You can vote for which NPCs you'd like for us to remove for this year here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:33 pm

The sun was shining, giving way to beautiful blossoming flowers that sparkled with morning dew. It was warm and the air felt as if it had a soft song riding the gentle breeze. You look around, basking in the glory, trying to take in every moment of perfection.

A cat appears, followed by a few others. You recognize some of the cats from encounters in the past. It's Fennel, looking as charming as always. Hana stands with a toy mouse hanging from her mouth, looking more downtrodden than her usual trickster self. Mousespeck, with a glimmer in her eyes, looked to be the only cat excited. Behind the three were Snow, Furzetuft, and an orange tom who stood without a word.
    As they stand there, you get the feeling they have something important to say.
    They look among themselves and part the group so that two cats are placed directly in front of you...

Fennel and the orange tabby.
    The cinnamon tabby speaks. "Mousespeck says there are some new herbs that StarClan showed her in a dream. They say they have power to both heal a cat or bring them immeasurable pain depending on the use. My friend and I offered to go find them to bring back to your Clan. We hope to return, but Mousespeck has said that the path ahead is riddled with danger." You see the orange tabby swallow hard. Mousespeck steps forward.
    "But it's a sacrifice they are willing to make if it means helping your cats." She sends a stern look to the orange cat who looks away, obviously not willing to counter her. It makes you wonder if it really was their choice to go on the journey. Fennel, on the other paw, was stepping from side to side with excitement, clearly not worried. No doubt their handsome self would be able to get out of any situation with a smolder.
    You stand speechless as the others give them licks on the head or cheek rubs in goodbye. Hana even drops her toy mouse to give to Fennel as a gift of their friendship. Nearly every cat had a frown on their face and drooping tails. The warm sunlight from earlier disappeared to be replaced with a humidity that made it hard to breath and your heart ache.

Finally, Fennel and the other cat are by your side. "I guess this is goodbye. I hope you and the others will be proud of us. We won't forget you all," Fennel meows. With a friendly blink of their eyes, they turn and walk into the distance. No cats moved or dared to speak until they were well beyond sight.

--
    As the 2021 year has come to an end, so too must the journey of a few of our beloved friends. Earlier this year the community participated in a survey to see which of our nursery npc's (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4251227) would be retiring from the lineup -- in the end Fennel and NPC #3 where voted out. They will still appear in events and game mechanics but will not be available for nursery litters. Perhaps in the future we will see them return, but not for the entirety of 2022.

Fortunately for us, we will have a few new faces replacing them in our lineup. Cliff [x] and NPC #8 [x], whom is still trying to figure out their path in our maze of mechanics here at Stars, are enthusiastic about the future.

These changes are effective immediately. Welcome to our family, Cliff + NPC #8 <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:58 pm

xxxxxxImage
Artwork by 0Zero0

x
x
x
x

FLASH EVENT
[ Lovebug event ]

Oh hello friend! I hardly noticed you,
it's been so busy this half-moon.
I've been practically stuck in the nursery
watching all my clan mates kittens for
days.. speaking of kittens and relationships,
I had a question for you!

Are any of your cats in a relationship?
Even if it's something just as silly as a crush?
I wanna know all about it, cats being happy
and in love always make me feel so good.**

I'd like to leave them a gift if possible..
I have a few extra nursery items laying around
to give away, they always make my life easier
so I'm sure your friends will appreciate them too!

Code: Select all
Username:
Clan link:
Cat links, both of them:
Writing/Art:

** You may draw or write about your couple,
both are acceptable.
Ends: March 1st 4:32 AM CST
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:28 pm

Username: 0Zero0
Clan link: Tsuki no Usahgi
Cat links, both of them: YuuMadoushi
there kids
Akai & Yuki
Writing/Art:
One of the stories has already been told of these two, but recently these two have become a family. Yuu, being a princess who didn't have heir to the throne. She was given a close area to Usahgi's den in the nobles district to live in, as her mate Madoushi helps with ruling the kingdom, and she lives a life of her own decisions. The two of them had spent a huge part of there life exploring the kingdom, then the world. Eventually when they had kits they had to settle down and that's where this story takes place.

Bright eyes looked up, beautifully sparkling and charming. They were like a sunset reflecting off an opal, and shined so brightly against the afternoon air. This air, this breathing was an emotion all on it's own carried by the young cat staring onwards, her red pelt gleaming against the light summer breeze. The molly seemed content, and mature like a full grown oak in the center of a forest. Not alone, the apprentice was sitting next to a cat around her size that was mostly white. A stark fawn color wrapped there head and they appeared to be focused on the ground.

The field was wide and empty. It was summer and the air was thick with moisture. crickets sung in the distance and the sky was an image of the young apprentices eyes except the sky was filled with soft thin clouds. The day had past in a glory of minimalism. Nothing major happened that day, nothing great could be said to have amounted. What had accured in the soft light of the day was a long lazy day of lounging in large open fields surrounded by blue sky's and the smell of honeysuckle on the wind.

Madoushi, a beautiful male was stretched out under the great tree that had shaded them during there dinner. Next to him was a fawn molly who turned heads at every corner. They were happy, and enjoyed a simple life.

"I love you." The two had seemingly announced at the same time, and drew the children to them. They two perked up at there parents and repeated them in admiration. Yuu simply purred. The shade of the tree speckled the prides coats, and rustling made music above. Nothing could break the happiness of this family.
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:21 pm

Username: .sins.
Clan link:
Cat links, both of them:
Writing/Art: wip
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:38 pm

Username: Griff
Clan link: Clan Ember
Cat links, both of them: Emberstar and Feathernose
Writing/Art:

She had a way of rendering him speechless, just by looking at him. He would stammer his words, try not to stare, pretend to be composed... but from the moment he saw her he was in head over heels. Her strong sense of self, her sense of humor, her strength, her beauty... he saw all of these things and so much more in her.

As for her? Well, Emberstar was easy on the eyes too, even if she did wish he would loosen up a bit! But he was strong, brave, and cared about every single member in the clan. There was a lot to be said for that. And though at the moment they were still dancing, everyone knew it would be only a matter of time before tiny kits were running about as well.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me