Based on Click to view
Artist ethium [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aldercloud

Postby ethium » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:37 am

i absolutely love him,,

this is aldercloud! (lines by shalusky, design by silver ~)
    tom/male - he/him - new-ish warrior, 23 moons old.

he's the son of furlstar (now technically known as furlflame?? (i'm undecided on this, if he should keep the star prefix when he joins lagoonclan. as it would be less confusing.)) and a mother (of whom i've yet to make.).
    he's a bit cautious and hesitant. He dislikes conflict and feels the shoes his father has laid out for him are too big for him to fill.
    He puts a lot of pressure on himself because of his father's position, and feels he should be better or at least strive to be. Really he's just trying to make his way in this world, despite the influence his father's position has on his relationships with others. He just wants to be his own person, rather than live and work by his father's position.

That being said furlstar has a very close relationship with his son, and has never tried to pressure him into doing anything. The same cannot be said for the rest of stormclan, as a few particularly have attempted to get in on aldercloud's good side just to be around furlstar (cough, the kiss up rippletooth, cough)

He joined lagoonclan when stormclan perished, along with the majority of his clan mates. He was about apprentice aged when frostclan fell, and about 18 moons when stormclan did. So he's been in lagoonclan for a good while. That being said he holds no bias unlike some of his fellow clan mates against those who have taken him in, he's glad that lagoonclan agreed to let them join, especially after the tragedy that befell their last camp. He holds mixed feelings about the banishment of pinefur, he doesn't believe that the pinefur he knows would have murdered lagoonclan's deputy. That being said, the evidence found pitted against pinefur leads to an obvious explanation, and though he's hesitant to accept it, he has to. He's sorrowful during the event, but chooses to move past it. As there is nothing that can be done to prevent it. He holds the viewpoint that pinefur is just lucky that the clan isn't going to kill him for his crime.

uhh theres some more stuff but i'll do that later. I think i might set him up with larchstorm ?? maybe .. ?? i'm undecided at the moment and since it's not exactly relevant to the plot atm i'll just leave it in the air.

FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me