Time spent 4 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
97 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Neara

My WaS: Busva

Postby Neara » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Warrior Sabers all rights to the creator: KaiKenNatsuki

This will be my saber... sorry for the new ref sheet when i opened up the file, all of the layers were merged into one layer. I tried emptying out my history and refreshing the browser but nothing worked so i was like eh, i have time to doodle :} I still have your sketch on there if you want me to retrace yours and use that instead. :p

mm - I tink Earth is my best bet :} i dont like psy that much :}

Name: Busva
Age (1 - 400): 277
Personality:: RelentlessTomboy, but has a unique soft side
Element: Earth [developed for her love of nature]
Attacks: dose spore, primordial rage, terrain reconstruction, petal promenade, allure, venus splice
Armor Type (gold, silver or bronze): silver
Rank (leader, beta, loner, etc): Loner, but stays close
Special Ability (invent, dude!): Use alchemy without an incantaion
Story:
My life started just as any other's, nice "normal" family in a wonderful setting, everything went well, nothing exciting happened, at least not for us cubs. We were excluded from all of the action because "we were too small" puhh.

I was alwas teased about not having stripes at 6 months old, but i used my darker un-striped body to my advantage. By blending in with the earth so i could get my revenge, practice pouncing, on my bullies who were mainly my brothers. It wasn't until my 20'th birthday when i was going about our pridelands checking the boarders as usual, when i found a new path way in the forest. It didn't seem to be man-made but something big definitely tore through the trees like it was nothing. I hesitated, knowing that rushing into the forest especially after an unknown being could be my last, but something pulled at me, it called to me.

Taking one last hesitant look back, i rushed in. Now engulfed in deep foliage, i crept slower gazing up at the damage done to the trees and shrubbery. The animal seemed to have slowed down at this point, about half way in, but the odd thing is it didn't leave any prints. Looking ahead, i stumbled into something gooy. I looked down in disgust to find it to be some metallic surup that smelled like mercury. "ICK! that's nasty." i proclaimed, shaking my paw out with every next step til i didn't fell the odd sensation. The silver droplets were getting bigger. I slinked around each one watching them intently as they began to bubble. I had no thought of fear, i was purely curious and blisfully arrogant to the situation, which is probably what made the creature to be so interested in me. I could smell it now, the one who rampaged through this path, my eyes fully dialated due to the lack of light; only the glow and the smell from it's blood kept me on the right trail.

One more step.. and i'd be able to see it.

Comming out of the brush with my eyes closed as the leaves glided past my face and whiskers. When i opened my eyes all i could do was freeze from the magnifacent yet dire sight.

It was a forest spirit... in the shape of a giant boar chimera. It's body was half way transparent, glowing with a slight greenish-yellow hue, it's breathing was labored as it made no aknowledgement towards me but knew i was there.

........it was the one calling me here.

"come closer my saber toothed child" it finally whispered weakly in an airy melodious tone that was so pure it made shivers go down your spine in a good way. I obeyed and steped up to the face of the dying spirit. Sitting down i looked at it pitifully, as it now looked at me. I had no words, i was silent... but i didn't know why...

The Spirit began to stir, with great effort it lifted up it's seemingly overly heavy body, silver blood poured from it even more in great spurts. I sat still just watching... wondering... "why was it using it's last bit of life energy to get-up?" "why did this happen?" and "why am i here?"......... The Boar was now towering above me swaying from side to side. It took a deep wraspy breath in then slowly said in a very deep vibrating voice.. "Today I will give you a gift, little one... With this gift i trust that with your innocent heart that you will use it wisely, for your do not naturally have any malace......... My power will be rendered by you, learn to use it well.. i know you will and your kind will be in great need of it someday..." it' said as it's eyes rolled once, it's body was now fully transparent with a liquidy texture to it.

The great being then leaned forward and kissed me upon my forehead. All of a sudden, whirlwinds of power and magic started to swirl around us, the light from the point of contact grew brighter, i couldn't see anything! I blinked just once....and

When I opend my eyes, i found myself in a white space that went on for miles.. i mean, everywhere whas white, there where no shadows... even so I didn't like this place, it scared me, though it didn't have a malicious sense about it.

Then I saw the spirit appear before me renewed, it looked magnificent and fresh. Bowing it's head, it murmored a chant of somekind then transformend into a variety of different plants, animals, and other known objects which then came rushing at me, i flinched; then fell into an immediate unconciousness.

When i awoke i had.. I had Stripes! oh i was so happy. i ran around in circles then suddenly remembered... the spirit. I looked around myself, everything was in place like nothing had happened, no broken trees, shrubs, or silver pools of blood. Instead there was a sofly worn path lined with flowers heading back the direction i had come into this cove, and it was not dark it was lit up with a soft bright yellow light shining through the leaves above. Confused i thought to myself then said out loud "Thank You!" my voice echoed, but no answer only the sway of the leaves.

looking down i was beside the point of looking for an answer, i now had stripes and had the pleasure to meet a forest spirit. I had much to boast about to my brothers now. I headed out down the now beautiful trail lost in thought about what i was going to say to my family. Then i tripped... falling head over heals i landed "oooaaff... aow." I clambered back up and for some reason looked behind me. There i saw the trail was now covered in vines and filled completely with the most prettiest plants which were all glowing with a certain sparkle about them. I followed the sparkle down to my paws... "i did that?!?.... Woah!!!! Haha Awsome!!" From then on i had experimented with my gifted new talent and have mastered most all of it. I still have alot to learn though and i hope i can find some other Earth Sabers to fight against some day to see how far i've gotten.
Last edited by Neara on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WaS WIP

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 pm

It's amazing XD
No problem :3 I said in the rules you could draw your own or edit the lines as well ^^

:) Actually there's no light, exactly. But there is psychic, it's the nearest element i can give you of light XD
psychic doesn't need to read minds all the time or anything, they can see the future, or maybe can judge the soul of the saber/gryphon :3

(: Can't wait to see it done!!
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randomzness » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 pm

wow, love the face design, she is beautiful! ^.^

Awesome sig art and avatar by Neara =D

Commissions on DA
randomzness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neara » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

^^ Thank You, now she is done though :} growing up from the base of her tail is a big ol' tree with alot of spindally branches and if you look on some of her stripes on her face they have leaves coming out of the ends of them ^^ i had alot of fun creating her :D

Thank you Kai-kai for letting me have a WaS
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hound 2 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

:0

WOAHHHHH. I literally said that when I saw this. =D I wish I had your skills. :3
Hound 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 pm

really awesome Neara XD

Aww.. I hate it with the one layer.. but I think it will be fixed soon.
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randomzness » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

Neara wrote:
^^ Thank You, now she is done though :} growing up from the base of her tail is a big ol' tree with alot of spindally branches and if you look on some of her stripes on her face they have leaves coming out of the ends of them ^^ i had alot of fun creating her :D

Thank you Kai-kai for letting me have a WaS

oh wow :D , thats really creative ^^ this is one of my favourite saber designs :D

Awesome sig art and avatar by Neara =D

Commissions on DA
randomzness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chasing Dreams » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 am

Wow amazing design Neara.
And the lines are gorgeous.
I love everyone's saber!
This is one of my favorites c:
~Chasing
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alli911 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 am

it is very good!
alli911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:32 am

I seriously like this lol. The pose is awesome. good Job
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me