7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Brian Ref

Postby ThousandSounds » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:56 pm

The "Son" of Ira
Husbando of xxx

Bio:
Work In Progress
Name: Brian | Model D.R.X-5 (Pronoun. Dee - Ar - Ex five)
Nickname: Robo-Bou (By Scoin), TerraHound
Species: A.N.M.A.L. - Droid (Underlined title shows the current species)
Mate: None | All'ia (Crush) - Lisha (Infatuation)
Son of: Ira (Adoptive Mother) | xxx (Father)
Siblings: Hanson (Adoptive Brother) | Huttser (Adoptive Brother)
Offspring: None
Sexuality: Bisexual (Unknown) | Biromantic (yes)
Pack Role: Techie | Lord Terramor (The New King)
Inhabitant: C'yliox - 37 (Pronoun. Cee-li-ox thirty-seven) | T-XErramor - 87/85 (Pronoun. Tee-ex-erra-mor' Eighty-Seven / Eighty-Five) [Banishment]
Creator Of: "Project Z.A.N.E" | Project - Terraform | S.P.A.R.X 56 (companion) | M.E.C.H.A bots
Occupation/experience: Tech & Engineering
Occupation Status: Active
Weaponry Type: Unknown
Weaponry Experience: Tactical | Calculated
Mindset: Evil (current)
Personality type: Intelligent, Intellectual, Serious, Responsible, Loyal, Charming, Complicated
Type 2: Erratic, Seductive, Suave, Gentle, Softly Insane, Intelligent, Intellectual, Complicated
Personality In Detail: Work In Progress
Worldwide View: Was adopted by Ira as her son | Nobody knows he's a robot - except him & Ira | Verry little is known about him | Believes Technology is the devil | Excellent Lover <3 | Has developped a crush on his best friend, All'ia
Robotics: Appears Docile | Is able to feel unlike any Robotic to ever be invented, he is the first successfull Robotic Creation to be considered a living-natural life form | His Right eye is Green while his Left eye is Orange. | preforums his own repairs, patch up. | never upgrades
Pref/Partner Type:
Allies: All'ia (Best Friend) | Heela (Friend) | Essance Deity Sabres (Ally) | Essance Deity Sabres (Ally) | Scoin (Ally) | Etc
Son(s) In Law: None
Daughter(s) In Law: None
Brother(s) In Law: None
Sister(s) In Law: None
Nephew(s) In Law: None
Niece(s) In Law: None
Grandcub(s): None
GrandPaws(s): Liarrah (Deceased Grandmother)
Alternative Universes: Droid (Doesn't face banishment - canon) | Mutant (organic creation inside a lab using Ira's DNA -Canon) | TPU (organic inhabitant growing up with his cousins)
Fun Facts: Brian is the only character with the most voices listed
Brian has the biggest Music track yet.
His song: My Darkest Days - The World Belongs To Me | Soul Extract - Kinesis | The Cab - Temporary Bliss | Soul Extract - Victim of Yourself | Celldweller - Switchback (Remixed by Klayton) [The Cab & The Anix]

His Song AU1: The Anix - Holographic | The Anix - This Machine | The Anix - Chrome | The Anix - Renegade | Celldweller - My Disintegration | [My Darkest Days & The Anix]
His Song AU2:
His Song 2: Soul Extract - Redshift | Soul Extract - Specter | Soul Extract - Project Terraform | The Anix - Give It Up | The Anix - Hideaway | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | - | [Electric/electric rock]

Voice: Brent Miller | Mixed/Heavy | Damaged/broken/glitchy | Broken? Metallic | Devious/Emotion-Flow | xxx [singing voice 1] | xxx [singing voice 2] | The Anix [singing voice 3]

Quotes:
"I believe We may be compatible~"
"So Now.. The World belongs to Me."
"I'm turning you into Chrome.." *Small chuckled huff*
"Life is better When you're made out of Chrome"
"You pathetic excuse of organic cirtcuitry!!"
"Upgrades are the devil!!" *Suspicious glare...*
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"
"-"

Brian © onelyrics pets
Designed by Scoinwolf
Species © onelyrics pets

You're NOT Allowed to use my character bio format as I listed it myself, and this character is involved/related to a closed universe.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me