Based on Click to view
Artist ThousandSounds [gallery]
Time spent 22 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ref Sheet - Base

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:26 am

something i started back in 2019, I wasn't going to post it untill the first design was finished honestly but after having idea storms with Scoin I just felt like i had to. Please be aware that this base was made by Andiliion with all the presets and rightfully belogns to her, I am only responsible for the edits, the items and designs I make from this.

DON'T
Copy or trace any items in my edits
Copy trace or use my characters or their designs
Call bull because I'm taking charge for the items used or added to this colored in. they technically belong to closed characters, with possible closed species, who are in closed universes, and are specifically typed for them, so claiming that "I am copyrighting something I didn't make" is low-blow.

I make sure that each items even if real life existant is specified in a certain type for my characters so keep them original or some what original. And in case you are one of those people who are unaware, I always give back credit to where it is due, so if I am to use an item I made based off a refrence or something or other, then You know I will give off the name or link where or what I refrenced. And if you don't like it, well I'm sorry you can't please everyone because I refuse to be a scum.

don't like my opinions then simply take your leave :)

Base AND Pre-sets Made by the very amazing Andiliion
Edits and Items by Onelyrics pets
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me