Based on Click to view
Artist Scottish9 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Domesticated Beasts Character lines and hierarchies

Postby Scottish9 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 am

These are the pack hierarchies and characters for Domesticated Beasts, a unique, limited-spot RP

Domesticated Beasts is a husky RP. Several packs of huskies, some dissolved into individual loners, must fight for supremacy over their ever-shrinking range, where once-domesticated dogs roam free and feral.

Some packs are kind and loose, others are strict and brutal. Loners need to find a pack soon, as food is always scarce in the tundra and some packs don't take kindly to trespassers.

Now that that is settled, I will get more into how to apply to this RP. It will be semi-lit, so a paragraph per reply. It is also limited spots, so there will be auditions for each spot.

To audition, go to a pack's profile drawing. Pick a dog you'd like to audition for, and fill out the pack's form! The auditions will close once each husky has been auditioned for.

You may audition for multiple characters, but you will probably only get to play one or two dogs.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me