Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Wolf Pack Creator! by Horse

Based on Click to view
Artist Horse [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wolf Pack Creator!

Postby Horse » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:08 am

Make Your Own
WOLF PACK

With this editable, you can create your very own wolf pack! I originally made this for myself to use, but I haven't used it, so I decided to share it with you all! Please READ THE RULES before coloring in! Thanks!

THE RULES
        1. Do NOT remove, edit, move, or hide the layers titled "Sig [Do NOT remove]." Those layers hold my signatures. I want people to know that I drew the lines of the wolves! c;
          HOWEVER: If you remove a wolf from the drawing because you don't need it, you CAN remove my signature that is NEXT TO THE WOLF YOU REMOVED. Otherwise, KEEP MY SIGNATURE SHOWING.
        2. Keep and use this color-in on chickensmoothie.com only!
        3. You can NOT create adoption centers with these lines, but you can create INDIVIDUAL adoptable packs/wolves with these lines.
          These individual adoptable packs/wolves cannot be sold for pets/C$... They can only be given out for free! However, you can have people fill out forms/make art/etc. to win the packs/wolves.
        4. Do not claim that you drew the wolf/canine lines yourself.
        5. You can make minor line edits <3 .
        6. Please ONLY post your colored-in drawing in the "colored-in" board! <3

Have questions? Post here or PM me! You don't have to read below! Have fun!

THE RANKS*
        ALPHAS - They rule the pack! They tell the pack what to do, and they are highly respected!
        BETAS - They are second in command! They help the alphas out with whatever needs to be done. They are respected!
        SUBORDINATES - They are the middle-ranked wolves. They help out with the daily chores of the pack, like hunting! They are generally respectful to the higher ranks.
        OMEGAS - They are the lowest ranked wolves. Like the subordinates, they help out with the daily chores of the pack. They are often the last to eat.
        *I'm pretty sure these rank explanations are not accurate with the positions of actual real-life wolves, but this color-in is just for fun, so don't be mad at me if the explanations are like totally off XD !

FEATURING...
        x2 Alphas

x1 Beta

x4 Subordinates

x3 Omegas

Titles of the Ranks (You can remove these if you want)

Male/Female Signs (Erase the signs you don't need)

Lock Alpha for Lines and Coloring

A Heart to Show that the Alphas are Mates

A Collar (Maybe one canine can be a dog?) (Use the MOVE TOOL to move it around!) (You can make more collars by DUPLICATING the layer! Select the layer called "Collar (Moveable)." Then go to LAYERS > DUPLICATE. Do the same with the layer called "Collar Color (Moveable)".

x4 Scars (Use the MOVE TOOL to move them around!)
Last edited by Horse on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I go by Horse! I'm a chill person who enjoys
    making music and writing. I love animals and
    horseback ride, which explains the username.
    I'm not too active. I may be slow to respond.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Pack Creator!

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:46 pm

This looks really awesome so far! ❤️
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly_fish » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:10 am

^^agreed this is really cool
Jelly_fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:05 am

Thanks guys!! <3
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:38 am

I really want to use these lines, but all of my wolf characters have a lot of items and accessories; (some with extra hair/really fluffy fur). In the rules it says only "minor line edits" -- do items and hair count towards that or are they too much?
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:45 am

Painted~Wolf wrote:I really want to use these lines, but all of my wolf characters have a lot of items and accessories; (some with extra hair/really fluffy fur). In the rules it says only "minor line edits" -- do items and hair count towards that or are they too much?
      Items and hair are fine! I just don't want people to change the wolf lines I drew too much so my lines aren't recognizable at all XD ! But yeah, more hair/fluff and accessories are totally fine! c:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:34 am

Horse wrote:
      Painted~Wolf wrote:I really want to use these lines, but all of my wolf characters have a lot of items and accessories; (some with extra hair/really fluffy fur). In the rules it says only "minor line edits" -- do items and hair count towards that or are they too much?
      Items and hair are fine! I just don't want people to change the wolf lines I drew too much so my lines aren't recognizable at all XD ! But yeah, more hair/fluff and accessories are totally fine! c:

Excellent! Thank you :)
I'll be coloring this in a little later then.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:42 am

totally marking owo

is it alright if we reorganize the lines?
i.e. put them all into rows sort of like what i did with another set of lines here or have it so you have two wolves on top facing each other and some more below them like this for breedings or litter references?
i think it would also be cool to be able to use these lines for family trees, sort of like this but with full body shots
and if it is allowed to reorganize the lines and we do so, for say family trees, is it alright to add others to the reorganized base so they can make their own family trees without having to reorganize the lines themselves and save them the work?
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:03 am

corrosive_limes wrote:totally marking owo

is it alright if we reorganize the lines?
      i.e. put them all into rows sort of like what i did with another set of lines here or have it so you have two wolves on top facing each other and some more below them like this for breedings or litter references?
      i think it would also be cool to be able to use these lines for family trees, sort of like this but with full body shots
      and if it is allowed to reorganize the lines and we do so, for say family trees, is it alright to add others to the reorganized base so they can make their own family trees without having to reorganize the lines themselves and save them the work?

You may reorganize the lines! c: But if you reorganize the lines, make sure you reorganize my signature[s] with them.

However, I would rather you not add others to the reorganized base because of the rules I have posted. I would like to make sure that everyone who has colored in the drawing is following the rules with them, so I feel that it is easier for me to do that if I run the editable drawing that they color in <3 ! This way I can just click the drawings underneath the editable to check, and I can also edit the rules on the main editable post. I might actually just color in the drawing myself, reorganize the lines so it looks like a basic character sheet (not like a "wolf/canine pack" sheet), and post it under the editable oekaki section myself for everyone to use c; ! I don't mean to sound picky or rude or anything, I just feel that it would be easier for me to manage the editable myself to see that everyone is following the rules C: !
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffycat6 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Mark, this is really cool!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image please click!
fluffycat6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me