Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby mehrak » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:24 pm

username + ID: madcom + 999649
kalon link: astraeus
chosen prompt: what flower would he use to describe himself as?
prompt response:
fullbody (4), pixel (2), shading (2), color (3), background (5) | madcom wrote:Image
asters. representing wisdom and faith

token worth: 16 tokens
previous responses:
astra
how did he meet his lover?
what's his favorite accessory?
does he prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?

hades
is it an early bird or a night owl?
what's its dream companion?
does it have kids?
what's its greatest fear?
how does it feel about its family?
does it prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:27 pm

username + ID: madcom + 999649
kalon link: hades
chosen prompt: what flower would it use to describe itself as?
prompt response:
fullbody (4), pixel (2), shading (2), color (3), background (5) | madcom wrote:Image
dahlias. representing warning and change

token worth: 16 tokens
previous responses:
astra
how did he meet his lover?
what's his favorite accessory?
does he prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
what flower would he use to describe himself as?

hades
is it an early bird or a night owl?
what's its dream companion?
does it have kids?
what's its greatest fear?
how does it feel about its family?
does it prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:42 pm

Username + ID#: Madziu + 840708
Kalon Link: Here
Chosen Prompt: What was their first job?
Prompt Response:
“My first job?” She asked bewildered. “Well..that? Um…” She scratched her head for a moment, thinking. “Oh right I remember it! What a day that was, I can assure you of that.”

Calypso yawned a little bit and rubbed her eyes, she was getting tired. Thankfully her shift was almost over at the planetarium. She loved space and when she found out the town had a place that shows you the stars closely from anywhere she jumped on the opportunity to go check it out. Getting a job here was actually just a stroke of luck (or maybe not depending on which employee you ask).

She bought a ticket for herself and joined a group who was just entering into one of the rooms for a show. In all honesty, she wasn’t a big fan of the show. Everything seemed so…unrealistic. And some of the things this professional was saying were completely and utterly wrong. Calypso could feel her blood beginning to boil as they were talking. Though she quickly realized it wasn’t worth getting angry at ignorance so for the rest of the presentation she made mocking faces from the back of the room. By the end of it all Calypso was bored out of her mind.
Once the lights went on and the other guest left Calypso went up to the lecturer to dispute some of the facts they had mentioned. The argument got heated enough to attract the attention of the owner of the establishment who had come over to see what the issue was about. From there Calypso had introduced herself and explained who she was and more importantly where she had come from. The owner had been captivated at the fact that they had someone here from a completely different galaxy. They invited her back the following day unknown to Calypso that it was for an interview.
Calypso was exciting to be able to share her story and knowledge with someone who was so keen to listen. The day went remarkably well for her and by the end of it the owner had offered her a job as one of their lecturers. She would have free rein over her own show. They would be able to change all the stars shown in the planetarium to the ones from her own home. Calypso was surprised at the offer but did not hesitate to accept. Truth be told she did need a job and this job provided her with two things she loved. Stars and talking about home. And from then on out she made sure to make her shows as fun and interactive as possible. Along with that she got access to powerful telescopes, though they couldn’t show home, they did allow her to gaze and learn about the stars in her new home. She held the job for a number of years but eventually she did leave the planetarium, but not the stars. Calypso went on into school for astronomy and she thanks her first job at the planetarium for that.

Token Worth: 508 words - 5 tokens
Previous Responses: [1][2][3][4][5][6]
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:55 pm

Username + ID#: PleaserOfCrowds 756851
Kalon Link: Angel
Chosen Prompt: What is something that they would rather choose death over than do?
Prompt Response: Image
She doesn’t want to go back to her old life as a assassin, not again…
Token Worth: 1 (Sketch) + 2 (Shading) = 3
Previous Responses:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
(Angel)
x
x
X
x
x
x
x
(Dioxide)
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:58 pm

Username + ID#: Domino Tricks 972572
Kalon Link: Solaris
Chosen Prompt: Ideal familial life
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 19
(Fullbody-4 , shading-2, color-3, BG-5, multiple characters-5 )
Previous Responses: Fauna Landmark Ideal date & What color would they wear for the rest of their life. Does magic exist?
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:16 pm

Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh #799107
Kalon Link: Solia
Chosen Prompt: Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth:
Bust-Shot- 3 Tokens
Color Bonus- 3 Tokens
Background- 5 Tokens
11 Total Tokens
Previous Responses:
Flora and Fauna
Favorite Snack
Favorite Scent
Describe Themselves
What Flower?
Any Pets?
Favorite Accessory?
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:20 pm

Username + ID#: SushiFoxx 1005758
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=135895675#p135895675
Chosen Prompt: "What color would they wear for the rest of their life?"
Prompt Response:
Skylar would wear purple! Purple seems like such a lovely color. Her favorite apron is also purple. To her purple seems soft,a combination of blue and red. Which are also lovely colors. Skylar loves purple and most of her cloths are purple and blue as well as most of her muffin and cupcake wrappers and tins. She has most of her cloths and cooking items in the color purple and blue already so this color was a given. It was a hard choice of blue and purple for her but she decided to pick purple as her closet is already mostly purple.
Token Worth: 1
100 words
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:32 pm

Username + ID#: FallenPegasus #655686
Kalon Link: off oekaki
Chosen Prompt: what's their favorite accessory?
Prompt Response: their dogwood metal hairclips they made!
Token Worth: fullbody (4) + shading (2) = 6 tokens total
Previous Responses: [1][2][3][4][5][6]
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:41 pm

Username + ID#: Domino Tricks 972572
Kalon Link: Solaris
Chosen Prompt: What do they look for in a partner?
Prompt Response: Image
Solaris looks for Astrophel. Like everything about Astrophel is perfect to him.
Token Worth: 9
(Sketch-1 , Color-3, multiple characters-5)
Previous Responses: Fauna Landmark Ideal date & What color would they wear for the rest of their life. Does magic exist? Ideal familial life
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune. » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:49 pm

Username + ID#: Kitsune. #577255
Kalon Link: Arrhenius
Chosen Prompt: Your character's favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food)
Prompt Response: Soup made from a recipe given to me by the previous Head Alchemist before his passing. I studied under him for many years.
Token Worth: Fullbody (4) + Color (3) + Shading (2) = 9 tokens total
Previous Responses: (1)

Chosen Prompt: What power would they want, and why?
Prompt Response:
Arrhenius’ ears burned with embarrassment. Shards of broken glass lay scattered on the floor, radiating out from where the vase was shattered. Rein knew he shouldn’t have been running in the house, but it was an accident, that’s all. His father’s gaze was piercing, leaving Rein feeling like he could see right into his mind, reading his guilt as plain as if it were written across his muzzle. Arrhenius knew the vase was expensive, made in some distant part of the kingdom before he was born. His eyes were pinned to the floor. I wish I could just… disappear.
Taking a deep breath, Rein liften the tiny vial up to the light overhead. The liquid within swirled without much agitation, shimmering in the warm yellow glow. Arrhenius’ heartbeat pounded in his ears, and his paws shook despite him willing them to be steady. Carefully, he began to pour the substance into the bowl before him. Drop by agonizing drop, Rein mixed the two ingredients, his eyes fixed straight ahead. All it took was a lapse in concentration lasting a second; Arrhenius heard a small pop from the bowl, and for a moment everything was blinding white. As his vision returned and the ringing began to fade from his ears, Rein saw his professor standing over him in the mess he had made, clearly disappointed. Arrhenius wanted to shrink back into the floor as shame made his fur stand on end. Why can’t I just disappear?
Everywhere Arrhenius goes, kalons stare. He knew as certainly as he knew his heart was still beating that eyes would be raking his pelt, captivating by his appearance. In the heart of the capital city, most knew him as the royal alchemist and stared in curiosity or pity at his plight, cursed to rely on the crown to keep his body from tearing him apart. Outside of the heart, in the arteries and veins of the capital, Rein is only known as just another kalon passing through. Stares were more out of shock and morbid curiosity here. While there are a plethora of reasons why Arrhenius dislikes living in the city, he’s happier to be in the outskirts of it than in the heart. Arrhenius still travels mostly by late night or early morning to avoid strangers’ prying gaze. In his tower, high above the rest of the kingdom, observing openly but never to be seen, Rein feels most comfortable. Here he’s unnoticed, unobserved, always watching but never watched, only existing through the strokes of his pen on outbound letters.
“So what’s your answer?” The golden kal’s voice broke into Arrhenius’ thoughts. He blinked, his ears twitching in confusion. “What?” “I asked what power you would have if you could choose and why you’d choose it.” Aureum snorted, flicking him playfully with her tail. After a moment, Rein replied, “I would want to be able to turn invisible. Ever since the accident I feel like I’m always being stared at. I want to be able to go about my day without feeling like I’m on display. I want to be able to just… disappear.”

Token Worth: 519 words = 5 tokens
Previous Responses: (1) + "Your character's favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food)" (above)

Chosen Prompt: What does their current bedroom look like? Is it messy or clean
Prompt Response:
Arrhenius allowed the monotonous, echoing sound of pawsteps on smooth stone to clear his mind, enveloping him in familiarity. The winding tower staircase was long, reaching upward for what felt like a small eternity, save for the occasional window overlooking the city below. It led directly and solely to his bedchamber high above the heads of the Kalons beneath. Rein’s day hadn’t been particularly difficult, in fact it was quite simple, consisting of brewing a large batch of a particular agent requested by the King. The recipe, however, was complicated, and the process required constant attention, leaving Rein feeling drained. His room was a welcome sight, filled with the setting sun’s brilliant orange glow, just how he liked it. Wow, Arrhenius thought as his gaze traced the chamber. I haven’t cleaned in here in ages. His bed, facing the window from the opposite wall, was unmade, a stack of papers littered about the blankets piled atop it. He really needed to go through those at some point… but not today. He strode over to his desk, looking directly out of the window and over the rolling green hills that the capital was carved into. The precarious stacks of books perched on the edge of the wooden desk teetered as he sat down, casting a dusty, serpentine shadow onto the walls. The majority of the desktop was covered in papers of every shape and size, many with hand-written notes on the corners where Arrhenius had jotted something important down or made notes on the parchment. Holding down a pile of letters was a glass paperweight in the shape of a dragon; it threw flecks of light off in every direction, painting the unkempt desk in rainbows of color. With a smile, Rein began to work. After sifting through scroll after scroll and making a small dent in the unopened letter pile, Arrhenius paused to light a candle to combat the night’s encroachment into his room. He plucked a nightshirt from a pile of presumably clean clothes and pulled it over his head, pausing to admire his cluttered shelves. His collection of magical objects could not be more disparate from one another on first glance; a myriad of shapes, sizes, and colors of every variety sat shoulder to shoulder on Rein’s walls. Even more different were the magical objects’ abilities- not one object had the same magic about it. Running a paw along the shelves, Arrhenius felt a swell of pride. Most of the oddities he collected were cursed or had some sort of negative magic attached to them; Rein had always felt drawn to them after his own accident had left him ‘cursed’, or near to it. His collection was not organized, per say, but there was an order to its arrangement and display, even if it only made sense to Arrhenius. Being a stubborn Kalon, and often quite resistant to change, things only seemed to expand and build upon one another in his room as more magical items, potions, and others were added. Often he couldn’t be bothered to organize or de-clutter, preferring only to plop the newest trinket on any available space. With a well-earned sigh, Rein turned and dropped into his bed, pausing only to fish a pencil from beneath his covers before drifting off to sleep.

Token Worth: 549 words = 5 tokens
Previous Responses: (1) + "Your character's favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food)" + "What power would they want, and why?" (above)

Overall token total = 19 tokens

XXXImage
kitsune / kit ; ♀
► always open to trades / pms
► doing the college thing
► currently reading : guardians of ga'hoole

XXXImage

XXXXXImage
Kitsune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist