Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby dragonstars » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:51 am

Username + ID#: Dragonstars+865902
Kalon Link:
Kiikii
Chosen Prompt: "What item does this kal possess that has sentimental value and why"
Prompt Response:
A scarf made by there mother!
Token Worth: 9 tokens
Fullbody-4
Color-2
Shading-3
Previous Responses:
"Do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?"
"Does magic exist?"
"How did they learn they were special?"
"What was their childhood bedroom like?"
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:51 pm

Username + ID#: blek + #350777
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=140#p135549224
Chosen Prompt: do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise?
Prompt Response:

"what was your home planet like, lillinia?" aurnie asked. the kalon looked down and paused for a minute. then, xe looked to aurnie and spoke.
"nothing like this ortsineua you all call it."
the female kalon nodded solemnly and stayed quiet for what seemed like a long while. the two braced the sandstorm silently together, sitting outside of aurielles den.
"would you two get in here already?!" she hissed from inside the den, but lillie shook xir head and simple said "not yet."
"um, well... i really like it here on ortsineua," started aurnie as she looked to lillie. "the sky is always dark and starry and pretty, but the planet itself is light."
"whats your point?"
"i guess i just like looking at the stars a lot. its always night here, and i like the night."
there was yet another pause between the two kalons- then, lillinia rose from xir spot next to aurnie.
"i am going inside." that was all xe said before disappearing into aurielles den. xir words sent a shiver down aurnies spine. why was xe so cryptic and strange, aurnie wondered silently? ever since xir landing on ortsineua xe had been like this- quiet, mysterious, and just awkward to be around.
but truthfully, aurnie didnt mind. in fact, they had had some interesting conversations, the two of them, since xir landing. late nights- or days, she supposed, basking in the light of the star lit sky ask they talked together about different things. sometimes it was hard to hear one another over the sand storm, but the two kalons did not seem to have a problem repeating themselves if they had to.
sometimes they talked about aurnies home planet, and sometimes they talked about nothing at all! but most of the time it was just aurnie gushing over the sky. on her home planet, the sun would be out most of the day, so she was not used to such beautiful star light shining so brightly all the time. it was almost like... she worshipped them, in a way.
while aurnie did not have any rituals or anything of the sort for the stars, nor did she pray to them, she often wished upon shooting anomalies and hoped that her wishes would come true! for instance, one day she had wished for a new kalon to be born unto ortsineua, as she hated her and coslea being the last to arrive- and to her surprise, the next day, lillinia arrived!
"lillie sure was shaken up..." she mused happily as she thought back to that time. she was especially happy that lillinia had arrived in time for the celebration of aurimas!
anyway, aurnie took a moment to fix her fluffy and scraggly hair from the storm, rearranging it into its original shape as she stared upwards. "i promise you, i will make xir feel welcome here," she said to the stars softly. then, aurnie sat up, stood, and turned to pad back into aurielles den to begin their celebration.

[503 words]

Previous Responses:
aurnie;
1. whats their home planet like? (10 tokens)
2. describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky (14 tokens)
3. describe some of the flora and or fauna that is unique to their world/are there any famous ruins or landmarks? what are they? (10 tokens)
4. are there any unique holidays? (10 tokens)
5. do they prefer a starry sky or a vibrant sunrise? (you are here!) (5 tokens)

coslea;
1. name a time where they told a lie, whether it was for the best, or the worst. (5 tokens)
2. what was their favorite childhood toy? (9 tokens)
3. what is one myth or story unique to their world? (19 tokens)
4. what type of weather would they prefer to never experience again + if they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be? (18 tokens total)

(total = 100 - 20 (extra myo) - 25 for one rare trait myo = 55 tokens total left)
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:32 am

Username + ID#: Eleya + #32713
Kalon Link: Damiano
Chosen Prompt: What was it like for them growing up?
Prompt Response:

As Damiano was born into a wealthy family, he had quite a blessed childhood. He got all of his mothers’ attention, because she stayed at home with him and his sister, until Alegra started visiting school. Damiano was eight years old by then. He didn’t always get what he wanted, but he never had to little toys. His classmates always said he was spoiled. Well, he actually was, even though his parents tried their best to not overdo it.
Damiano was a huge fan of pirates, knights, wizards, dinosaurs and also cowboys and horses when he was a kid. His parents had a few horses themselves. So Damiano learned horseback riding quite early. They also had a dog and two cats. Growing up with animals made Damiano caring and let him show his soft side at times. At least the pets were always honest with him.
He had lots of friends. Some just because his family was wealthy and playing at the mansion of his dad was cool. But some of them really cared for him. One especially. Elena Ricarda Mancini was his very best friend. They spent all school days together, and often met afterwards. When Elena visited his home, she called Antonio and Guilia her second dad and second mum.
Damianos grades were quite average. He had a few subjects he was brilliant at, like geography and history, as well as his native language Italian with the added part of literary history. And then there was his arc enemy maths. Elena helped him through biology (which they both enjoyed), chemistry and physics, and also tried herself in maths, but all those numbers simply frustrated him. Like x is a number? Seriously, x is a letter. Go and learn the alphabet again… With Elenas help though he always stayed positive at the end of a school year.
With sixteen years, his parents offered a letter to him, that looked like a Hogwarts invitation. The young boy, obsessed with the Harry Potter books and films, laughed about the letter being late by five years, but his parents were serious about it. It actually was an invitation. Not to Hogwarts, but to the so called “underground”. At this time his parents told him about a secret, that was well hidden from all “normal” people. Magic existed, and he was part of it. He started education with his father, who told him all about the rules and abilities of their kind. Being born as a creature of the shadows, didn’t mean something bad. It just meant to be on one side. It though took Damiano some time to understand he wasn’t the villain in his story.
After doing his Esame di Stato (A-Levels) with eighteen, Damiano started studying and traveling. He started to have less contact to Elena. They didn’t see each other any longer, but at least wrote letters every now and then. That was the time when Damiano started considering himself grown up. Looking back at his childhood, he smiled. He had all a boy needed, and with his magical backstory even more. What else would someone wish for?

Token Worth: 5 Tokens (519 words)
Previous Responses: n/a
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:21 am

Username + ID#: Domino Tricks 972572
Kalon Link: Astrophel
Chosen Prompt: Are there any famous ruins or landmarks? What are they?
Prompt Response:Image
Token Worth: 19
(Fullbody-4, Shading-2, Color-3, Background-5, Character bonus-5)

Previous Responses: Flora prompt
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:09 am

Chosen Prompt: Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits
Prompt Response:

The world is divided into three groups. Those who don’t know about magic and magical creatures, those who were born to light and those who were born to shadows. Both sides, light and shadows are able to use different kinds of magic. The side is determined by birth, meaning your parents are light, then you will be light too.

Light creatures, also called Lightlings, have the following abilities:
- Growing living things faster
Growing plants is way easier than growing animals. Growing people/kalons is an extremely difficult task and can only be handled by very few extremely experienced Lightlings.
- Dissolving clouds
The worse the weather actually is, the harder it is to dissolve the clouds responsible for it.
- Conjuring warmth
This can be used for heating up metals, for example a pot for cooking, or wood to make it burn. It can also be used to keep someone war in cold winters. Heating up metals can of course also make it shape able.
- Controlling fire.
Conjuring a fire is way more difficult than controlling an existing one. We already know that wood can be heated up until it burns, what needs a lot of energy already, but making fire from no base is also an extremely hard task and can only be done by very few Lightlings.
- Conjuring light.
Small light bulbs are easy, and basically the first thing a newly introduced Lightling learns. The larger the bulb and the more complex the shape, the harder it gets. Conjuring a shield of light can be used to blind an opponent.

Light magic using people/kalons are recognised by halos or glowing body add-ons, that use light colours (for example white, yellow, light green, light blue, pink, …). There are also other light species, like unicorns, fairies, or other mythical creatures. The highest and also rarest beings are made of pure light.

Shadow creatures, also called darklings have the following abilities:
- Moving/destroying non-living materials.
This can for example be giving a rock a small bump to make it roll down a hill or turning one into sand. The larger the harder to move/destroy. Difficulty is also determined by the way an object is moved. To fissure solid ground is the hardest of tasks within this part.
- Conjuring clouds.
Its just the other way round. The worse the weather you want, the harder it is to conjure.
- Lowering temperature.
This can be used for making ice cream for example, or cooling down someone on a hot summer day, but also for making someone feel uncomfortable around you. It can be used to freeze water, but the more you need frozen, the more energy is used.
- Controlling water.
Darklings have a high affinity to water. They can sense it in the ground and make it come to the surface, to get something to drink. The lower it is, the harder it gets. Also taking the air humidity to extract water is a very very hard task, that is very rarely mastered.
- Conjuring shadows.
Same as with light, Darklings first learn to make small shadow bulbs. Also, difficulty depends on size and shape. A shadowy coat can be used to hide in the dark or to take someone’s sight.

Shadow magic users are recognised by halos or glowing body add-ons, that use dark colours (for example purple, red, black, dark and dull greens/blues, …). There are also shadow species like ghosts, vampires, or other mythical creatures. The highest and also rarest beings are made of pure shadows.

Some magical abilities are manageable by both sides. These are:
- Healing
Difficulty is based on the size of the wound/the seriousness of the disease. Broken bones for example are very difficult to heal.
- Shape shifting
This is something not everybody is able to do. You have to be born to be a shifter, and you will most likely shift to the same species as at least one of your parents.
Creating live from nothing is impossible for both sides, as well as returning someone from the dead. Sometimes souls keep existing and return as ghosts or light sprites, but that’s also rarely happening.

Those signs of being a magical creature can only be seen by the respective side, meaning a light creature can only recognise a light creature without seeing what they are able to do. Exceptions are magical species and pure light/shadow creatures. Meaning a Darkling can see a unicorn, but a “normal” person will only see a white horse or maybe even a deer. A Lightling though would not be able to see Damianos Halo or Glow. Though there is a way you “open” someone’s eyes through touching them with your magic. This also works on some non-magical creatures. There is a small bunch of people/kalons who can sense magical beings, and when “eyes are open” will be able to see magical creatures. Also doing magic will show other magical beings what side you belong to, and that you are – obviously – a magical being.

Very important to say, the side doesn’t tell if you are a good or a bad person. A Lightling can be as bad as any other person and so can a Darkling be as good as anyone. The side just determines your abilities, and not how you will use them.
There is also no war between the two sides. It’s a small rivalry, but the two sides won’t fight when they see each other. Its more like a competition. Who is better at hiding between normal people, who is responsible for huge achievements in science, who has better athletes, and most important which side wins their internal sports championships? More about that on the sports prompt.
Normally partners are found in the same side, but its not proscribed to marry someone from the other side (not even if you decide to marry a non-magical, even though that lowers chance of magical children). Side of children from mixed pairings is determined by coincidence. A mix between both sides (meaning you show both abilities) is considered legendary. There are only seven of these known in history. Also, magical children from non-magicals are extremely rare. Chances are higher if they are seeing non-magicals, but even then, its rare.

Token Worth: 10 Tokens (1044 words)
Previous Responses:
What was it like for them growing up? (5 Tokens)
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Username + ID#: 22tabby || 346744
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=220#p135680539
Chosen Prompt: What is a smell they absolutely HATE?
Prompt Response:
Nothing is worse than the smell of cooking. More specifically, food that is burning or seared. Steak is the absolute worst. Anova often finds himself gagging at the scent of steak.
Anova didn’t even realize that earth food could have a smell so similar to the scent of space. But sure enough, that burning smell is very similar, as NASA astronauts have described the smell as “steak”, “burnt cookies” or “raspberries”. Granted, he had never dealt with “cooking” before. That space smell though, anything similar really, is overwhelming to Anova. Not just has it become a smell he’s learned to hate, but it takes his breath away, as one would feel when getting a whiff of ammonia.
-
Anova woke up with a jump and a yelp from a nightmare. He sat up in his bed quickly, what was that smell? It made his chest tight, he whimpered as he struggled to breathe. He rolled out of bed and onto the floor with a thud. This was a scent that resembled that of the vacuum of space, and reminded him of the crash to earth that could have easily subjected him to space with no equipment, or burned him up like a meteor.
Vermouth burst the door open and rushed to Anova, who was hyperventilating with his back against his mattress. He had never had a full blown anxiety attack before.
“Anova what’s wrong?” Vermouth asked quickly.
Anova wheezed. “What is that choking smell?” He was struggling to take a full breath.
Vermouth grabbed Anova’s hand, who squeezed tightly. “Anova, I’m cooking you dinner. It’s steak, it’s considered a good meal here. Are you allergic?”
Anova shook his head as he took a few shaky breaths through his mouth. At least it didn’t taste like space. Although he didn’t know what the taste would be like. “I-I can’t… it smells just like space.”
Vermouth stifled a laugh. “Like SPACE? I’m sorry Anova, I don’t think anyone here on earth really knows that it has a smell. I didn’t know a vacuum could have a scent. Are you okay?”
Anova was still shaking, but managed to nod his head. “I just… I was asleep. I had a dream the ship was going down again.”
Vermouth nodded. “Does it make you… afraid?”
Anova tried to shake himself back to sanity. He can’t be afraid. Yet, he knew, the between-consciousness state of sleep could not be emotionally repressed. He sighed. “I just don’t like it… and of course space has a scent, there’s not just a total absence out there.”
“Okay… I’ll go toss it and make something else, I guess.” Vermouth stood up and went back downstairs.
Anova forced himself to keep taking long, deep breaths. He was okay. He just wouldn’t go anywhere where this “steak” was. That wouldn’t be hard, right? Disgusting how earth creatures can truly enjoy it, something with a scent so similar to that so volatile. So deadly.
It took a few minutes before the smell cleared out and Anova was able to get up and go downstairs for food, but he was just happy to not have to try to actually eat this space smelling food. He did not want to actually learn what space tasted like.
Token Worth: 541 words, 5 tokens
Previous Responses: 1 2 3
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:35 pm

page 30 wrote:SunnyStreets: Approved & banked
      22tabby: Approved & banked

page 31 wrote:Griff: Approved & banked
      SunnyStreets: Approved & banked
      waffle02: Approved & banked
      Zoosea: Approved & banked
      Ucanthandleme: Approved & banked
      Deercan: Approved & banked
      SilhouetteStation: Approved & banked

page 32 wrote:Ucanthandleme: Approved & banked
      CatOwU: Approved & banked
      Tanjiro: Approved & banked
      blek: Approved & banked
      SilhouetteStation: Approved & banked
      .plaguewind.: Approved & banked
      Skywardthedragon: Approved & banked
      FATUI: Approved & banked

page 33 wrote:glittermintfurry: Approved & banked
      SonOfStarGod: PM'd about submission
      carpe: Approved & banked
      eldritch horror: Approved & banked
      .plaguewind.: PM'd about submission

page 34 wrote:Dragonstars: Approved & banked
      blek: Approved & banked
      Eleya: Approved & banked
      Domino Tricks: Approved & banked
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:27 am

Username + ID#: MirrorMask + 29018
Kalon Link: Monet
Chosen Prompt: "Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits . . . "
Prompt Response:
Arcane, sorcery, magic and the similar are all innate talents that both immortals and mortals can possess. However the gifts the gods of this world can perform are much more impressive than anything a mortal could ever dream of attempting. Moreover, every god within the pantheon has a unique ability that is usually connected to their divine element, ideal or subject - there are no overlapping abilities between two immortals ( although two gods for example, can have healing attributes however their means/application will be vastly different ). Aside from this, all gods also share three unique traits being the ability to create:
- Domains; like every king has a castle every god has a domain of his own creation. Domains function as a separate realm that is completely under the control/influence of the patron god who conjured it into existence. Not all gods can conjure or maintain a domain; as to do so requires keen precision and control. Only gods at their peak with endless amounts of divine energy at their disposal can use such a technique as this. Furthermore, no two domains will ever look the same as these realms will always reflect some aspect of the god who summoned it. Divines also have the ability to fine tune these areas to appeal to their own innate aesthetics. Additionally, elder gods compared to their younger kin will always have the most vivid and expansive realms; so large and all consuming that it is common for mortals ( as well wildlife ) to occupy these spaces alongside its divine creator. That being said, to enter a divine’s domain usually requires permission. However, there are expectations to every rule and so forth the ruthless could easily carve their own path if they so wish it. Not to say, any god’s realm would simply submit to any trespassers willingly. Many unwanted quests have found these areas to be, well, unsavory.
-Virtues; these beings are an actual physical extension of a god and thus born into this world by their own patron's will ( usually molded by their progenitor out of their own essence; their creation and function in the world is akin to that of a golmen). Their bond to their immortal can never be broken as a result of being a “clone” per say. So forth, a virtues appearance and abilities will be similar to their divine with some moderate differences ( such as they'll be sigfinanctly weaker than their patron god ). Furthermore, a god, no matter how strong ( or great ) can only create one virtue at a time. If their current subordinate was to perish under any circumstance, then their god could create another. However, they can never replicate any of their fallen virtues; for every new one they birth into the world will never be the same as the last.
-Muses; very different to their counterparts (virtues) these beings are born mortal and very rarely are genetically related to their patron god. Therefore, muses are always selected by a divine and then either blessed or cursed by their patron’s powers. Just like virtues though, these individuals are not given the gift of immortality and being mortal are quite fragile. Although, muses are usually less effective than virtues at spending their divine’s goals; it’s fine as this isn’t their purpose in the world. Gods chose muses to aid or obstruct a mortal’s journey, whether they keep their alliance to their divine isn’t important. However, with the ability to have unlimited amounts of muses there are bound to be a few that serve their god’s will.
Finally, while most mortals have no direct relationship to any gods; magic isn’t so out of their reach as it may seem. By praying and paying tribute to any of the gods, said divine are more than willingly to bless large populations of mortals with boons for their devout loyalty. However, this is not the only way for a mortal to possess unearthly powers in the palm of their hands. By tailing gods as they make their various journeys across the many worlds under their guises, often divines ( too busy with their duties to notice ) leave behind residue in the environment such as shredding parts of themselves absentmindedly. These pieces ( fur, skin, teeth, claws, and so forth ) they leave behind contain large amounts of divine energy that mortals can wield to serve their own purposes. This can be as simple as wearing it as a good luck charm to using it as a vicious weapon to pummel their enemies; the possibilities are endless. There are some mortals who have gone power hungry from this knowledge, this madness has convinced them that if they were able to kill a god they themselves can ascend. Cults have formed over this idea and if it’s one gift mortals always seemingly possess no matter the circumstances is their unmistaken strength in numbers ( and how their conviction in such groups seems unbreakable ).
As for what specifically Monet can do as his niche ability - being the embodiment of free will grants him immunity from his peers' abilities/influence; he cannot be manipulated ( through words nor another divine’s innate power), paralyzed, put to sleep, or anything else of similar nature. This however does not influence another god’s ability on himself ( or others ); such as the healing or even strengthening/buffing themselves. The only person Monet has hundred percent control over is himself, he can if he wishes bless this immunity on another in a dire situation. However, he can only do so by physically touching the individual; once he lets go it is their responsibility to maintain the mental ( or even physical) fortitude he was previously granting them. It may seem like Monet has no weakness but this is far from the truth as his weakness lies within his own blood; being his brother and niece. If you ever wanted to hurt Monet, you simply need to go after them but beware the wrath that may follow such an action. There is no place to hide as Monet is also exceptionally fast and athletic which among his devotees has granted him the nickname panthera or simply “the panther”. Just like his namesake too, he knows how to hunt.
Token Worth: 1,049 words // 10 tokens
Previous Responses: N/A
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grassman. » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:01 am

Username + ID#: .plaguewind. #998660
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909#p135357968
Chosen Prompt: what is their dream companion?
Prompt Response: Image
(a secretary bird-retriever bowip)
Token Worth: 9 (fullbody + shading + color)
Previous Responses:
sentient races/species - 5 tokens
meeting bestie/friend/love - 14 tokens
[/quote]
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:45 am

Chosen Prompt: Do they have any pets?
Prompt Response:
Damiano with his Ragdoll mix Mira
Token Worth: 13 Tokens (Bust Shot 3, Shading 2, Colour 3, Background 5)
Previous Responses:
What was it like for them growing up? (5 Tokens)
Does magic exist? Describe it and it’s limits (10 Tokens)
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me