Time spent 7 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Astrophel- Official : )

Postby Domino Tricks » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:14 am

Username + ID#: Domino Tricks 972572

Kalon Name: Astrophel
(Astrophel means ‘star lover.’ It was invented by the English poet, Sir Philip Sidney during the 16th century when he used the name for his work, Astrophel and Stella. <==Google)

Pronouns: They/them, He/Him

Standard Design: Standard

Edit List:
[nr] Colored blood
[s] Hair, Custom Shine, Teeth
[c] Tail, Fur
[uc] Tongue
[r] Halos, Goop, body shine

Proof of claim: N/A?

Couldn't wait to answer a prompt.
Prompt Response: (Your Kal just saw a shooting star, what do they wish for?)

The moment Astrophel saw a shooting star in that beautiful night sky, the fateful night of the rest of their life, it was like the entire world and time itself stood still as they sat and thought of the countless things that they could possibly wish for.
They sat and pondered whether they should use the wish for themselves, their family, their friends, or even the world.

They decided to use it to wish for something that they’ve been yearning for their entire lifetime after a few moments of silence.

They whispered their wondrous wish, with hopeful eyes closed shut, to be able to vist the stars beyond what the eye could see in the sky at night. To be able to explore the vast expanse of space, to have the chance to see what all the planets of space look like up close, to be able to reach out into the cosmos and touch the stars, to be able to see the world from afar, to be able to finally be free from the expectations of people and to be free from the woes of life on earth.

They thought to themselves as they were falling asleep that fateful night, “If only something that wondrous were able to come true…”.
If only they knew how the falling star heard their wondrous wish they might not have had such a shock when they had awoken to the fallen star carrying them across the milky way on her delicately thin stardust trailing behind her.

When Astrophel asked the fallen star why she granted their wish the fallen star simply responded with a small laugh. “Why are you laughing, O wonderful fallen star?”, Astrophel asked. “Because”, the fallen star said, “Your wish is one that few have asked, and one I am grateful to grant to such a curious creature like yourself.”
Astrophel's eyes began to tear up. “Thank you, O wonderful fallen star, for this is something I’ve yearned and hoped could happen for such a long time. I am unable to think of something to give to you that is worthy of such a miracle...what, O wonderful fallen star, could I possibly give in return to you for this miracle?”
The fallen star thought for a brief moment before she started to speak, “Your company is all that I ask of you. Even for only a short while, your company would be more than enough for me”, the fallen star said with the faintest hint of a sad smile.
“Then company I shall keep of you, O wonderful fallen star, for company is what you desire. I shall keep you company for as long as you’ll let me.”, Astrophel had said with the brightest of smiles and a glint in their eyes.

Many years have passed since this day, tales of their adventures have reached far and wide, but the young kalon grew up and the wonderful fallen star could carry them no more.
“Astrophel, O wondrous Astrophel, forgive me but I can no longer carry you on my stardust for you have grown too large and I have grown too weak. I am no longer able to travel as far or as fast as I could years ago. Allow me to carry you home as our last journey together.”, the weakening fallen star said.
Astrophel said with tears in their eyes, “O wondrous fallen star, you have shown me so much, and have traveled so far, this journey home while it may be our last will be one of my most cherished...thank you for everything. I shall miss you forever.”.
“And I, you. O wondrous Astrophel”, the weakening fallen star said.
The wonderful fallen star started the journey back to the kalons home.

‘You may be thinking “How could something such as this possibly happen?”. Well, come close now and know that this story is true for it was I that wished the wondrous wish you’ve heard tonight. I am Astrophel, and I wished to reach out to the stars, and that wish came true in the most beautifully unexpected way. It was I that traveled on the delicately thin stardust of the wonderful fallen star. I traveled with her for many years going from one galaxy to another collecting small trinkets of our adventure together. If you turn around you’ll see on the bookshelf over there some of the many things I have collected over the years.”
As you turn around you see many pretty rocks of various size and shapes, small trinkets made from materials you’ve never seen before this moment, but the one object that catches your attention the most is the tattered book on the highest shelf that seems to almost glow.
“What is that book?’, You ask as you point towards it. Astrophel looks in the direction you're pointing in. “Ah, I almost forgot about that book…”, said Astrophel as they reached out and took the book off of the shelf it rested on, “this book is very special to me as it holds the stardust that the wonderful fallen star left me when we parted.” As Astrophel opens the book stardust fills the room and you think to yourself, “If only I could do the same.”

Word count: 873
Last edited by Domino Tricks on Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rare

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:42 am

Sending a message!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:15 am

Rosemoon wrote:Sending a message!

Fixed!
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Approved!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rare// APROOVED!

Postby Domino Tricks » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:01 am

x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me