Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:50 am

Username + ID#: Moonpaw8033 + 927018
Kalon Link: Slush
Chosen Prompt: What was their favorite childhood toy?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: 21 Tokens
Fullbody (4)
Pixel (2)
Shading (2)
Color (3)
Animation (5)
Background (5)
Previous Responses: 1 2 3
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod 639144
Kalon Link: here
Chosen Prompt: writing
Prompt Response: i kinda hate it ngl
The dust colored grass, the orange sun, and line of pine trees is all I can remember. There are glimpses of the house in the sides of my eyes, tall and white but my head can only see bits. I was standing there, in that field, as the sun set, or maybe it rose, yes that is it. I stood there with my hat in my paw as the wind ripped through the air. Looking at the edge of the trees, where the earth met bark was those things, those terrible things. Coming for me, coming for us all, yet I did not move, I barely even cared knowing that it was inevitable. My head turned back towards the house and I felt nothing as my parents looked on in terror at what was coming, screaming out my name as I did nothing. Looking back at the monsters made of flesh they were closer now and I felt fear in my heart but yet I did nothing.
Do you remember? Sometimes I do, like when I am sitting at the window looking out at the grey city and the people fighting so pointlessly in the streets. I remember the others, memories that don’t feel like my own, but how could they not be. She was my friend, more or less. The candy grass as we stood on our hands and feet, just like animals. What I don't remember is what happened, how we fell apart. I think it had something to do with him but my memory is not as good as it once was.
I have been called many things a liar and a cheat, a phycopath and a fraud, what I have never been called though is weak. But in my heart I know that it is true, I will never be anything other than weak. Back then and now it is all the same, the world may change but in the end I can still remember. Everywhere I look there are reminders of what once was. A world gone, reduced not even to atoms not even to protons, neutrons, or quarks. A world erased, but I can still remember so it is still real and I must start again.

I did not know that this was going in this direction.

So a new world was built from the ground up and I needed to decide what to build this time. A high fantasy or a seemingly infinite city. Space, a war, or an ocean. I had not one idea what to do, so I started with a field. Golden grains and a treeline of pine; a white house in the background with two people on the porch. The place where it all started, brand new, a fresh coat of paint, a world the way I want it to be, perfect. But still I remember so I start again.

A world of water, yet still I remember so I start again.

A world of monsters and magic hidden in the night, yet still I remember so I start again.

A world on a pin’s top, yet still I remember so I start again.

A world that has lost all hope, apocalyptic, yet still I remember.

Why won't you let me forget?

Necessity.

Sometimes I want to stay in the white, floating like one would do in a salt bath. But I can’t, they won’t let me stay in the box.

A mirror is the only thing that I can really look at in the room, they won’t let me look beyond the window, somehow that is. They rush about outside monitoring me making sure that I don’t escape.

Token Worth:
word count 610 so 5 or 6 depending on if the 100 extra count!
Previous Responses: here
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glittermintfurry » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Username + ID#:glittermintfurry [588497]
Kalon Link: BOO!
Chosen Prompt:Your character’s favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food?)
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth: Bust shot [3] color bonus [3]
Previous Responses: 1 2 3
~~~
I couldn’t resist doing a drawing to go along with what I'd written! I'm having a blast rn!
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Username + ID#: blek + #350777
Kalon Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=140#p135549224
Chosen Prompt: whats their home planet like?
Prompt Response:

long ago, many many years ago, the land was barren- a desert wasteland. ortsineua was nothing but sand and rock for a very long time. it wasnt until one fateful day that this would change forever.

a meteor? a comet? "whats that, auri?" asked cosmæa to the other female kalon.
"dunno... we should warn aurorælia. it looks like it might strike." with a nod back to the other, they both headed into their pink crystal den to wake the sleeping kit.
"mommy whats wrong?" the kit asked. "come now, theres no time to expla-"
*boom*
a loud crashing noise sounded from outside the cave, and sand flew everywhere as the ground shook. the three kalons braced themselves, huddled together in the corner of their den as they waited for the tremors to stop.
"im scared!" aurorælia exclaimed, a tear streaming down her cheek as aurielle pressed her nose to the kits forehead. "just hold on," she whispered to the little one.
after what seemed like forever along with a cacophony of crumbling noises, the ground ceased to shake. each kalon untensed slowly, looking around as the pink geode den dazzled for them.
"let me look..." aurielle told the two. cosmæa nodded, though her face showed concern and hesitance, too.
aurielle padded out of the den and into the desert- sand blew from the east, she could taste it as she parted her jaw. looking around, nothing seemed out of place... but that was when she noticed a dent in the sand a little ways out. "thats it!" aurielle whispered breathlessly.
quickly, she headed back inside her den to retrieve aurorælia and cosmæa. "come with me, theres something i want you two to see," aurielle said with a smile.
so the three left the den and entered the sand storm, wind gusting and blowing as aurielle led the way. "over here... look!" she exclaimed, pointing her nose at the new crater.
"no. theres no way," cosmæa began, but as she stepped forward, her jaw dropped.
"what is it?" asked aurorælia, curious as ever.
"a kalons been born."
cosmæa dipped her head slightly and closed her eyes. aurielle did the same; then, the bluish kalon peered over the edge.
"hey! you okay down there?! need any help?" she shouted.
and down there... was aurnie. aurnie was slow to open her eyes, but when she did, she was greeted by dazzling amethyst and light calcite surrounding her, pillars of stone circling her body, and a small gem before her.
"where... where am i?" aurnie started. she looked up slowly to meet aurielles gaze which was soft and gentle. "welcome, new one," the kalon said to her. aurnie furiously shook her head, hair frizzy and wild. "what? welcome?!" she hopped to her feet but instantly winced as she put pressure on her left ankle.
"are you hurt? oh no," cosmæa mumbled, beginning to make her way into the amethyst crater and out of the sand storm. "come with me, we will get you patched up."
"but wait where am i?! who are you?" aurnie sputtered. aurielle simply chuckled as cosmæa let aurnie lean on her shoulder. "lets get you back to the den. we can explain everything there."

once back in the pink tourmaline den, the kalons were silent for a long time. aurorælia gnawed at her nails; cosmæa tended to aurnies ankle wound; and aurielle watched, amused at them all. "how was the trip down?" she started, only for aurnie to cut her short.
"what is this place?"
aurielle sighed. once upon a time she had had to explain this very same thing to little aurorælia- though it seemed aurnie was much older than the kit upon arrival.
"youve been born- er, thats what me n cos here call it. when a kalon falls from the sky into the earth, they create a geode in the ground, marking their significance and newborn life on ortsineua," aurielle explained. "that geode cavern is your new home. we are your new home."
"ow!" aurnie yelled, and cosmæa responded by loosening her grip on the kalons ankle. "ortsineua?" aurnie asked, voice now soft and melded with confusion.
"thats where you are silly! this place, its called ortsineua." this time aurorælia chimed in.
"okay but... why?"
cosmæa took a step back from aurnie and shook her head to get any sand out of her hair. "we dont have the answer youre looking for- youll have to find it yourself like we did," she said. "starting with that geode of yours. the gem you saw in front of you; thats what will guide you."
"guide me where?! youre all so cryptic!" said aurnie with clear annoyance in her voice.
"calm down. theres nothing more we can say or do to help you on your journey to discover your purpose here. but as auri said, this is your home planet. it was chosen for you and you were chosen for it," cosmæa explained.
"im so confused but..." aurnie began.
"its okay. we all were. especially cosmæa! but you will soon grow used to us and used to this place. promise!" aurielle said, chipper as ever.
"so, aurnie, what do you say we go retrieve that gem?"
"aurnie?"
"thats you!" aurorælia squeaked.
"aurnie... aurnie..." aurnie repeated, getting used to the name rolling off her tongue. "okay, im aurnie." she cracked a small smile and nodded. "lets find that gem."

a barren land with nothing but geode clustered craters buried in the sand storm. the wind blew and blew, day and night. it never stopped, not for anyone or anything. and it didnt happen often, that was, a kalon being born on ortsineua; aurnie was the fourth of her kind to find this planet, and while she wouldnt be the last, it seems like she has a lot to discover before she finds the answers she so desperately now seeks. but with a new found planet comes new found friends. cosmæa, aurielle, and aurorælia are here to help in any way they can, and if that means traveling to the other side of the planet, well... what else could they do?

Token Worth: 10 tokens (1,019 words)
Previous Responses: none
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:22 pm

page 20 wrote:glittermintfurry: Approved and banked
      sylvender: Approved and banked
      EditMeNot: Approved and banked
      PleaserOfCrowds: Approved and banked (9 tokens per discord)
      Zoosea: Approved and banked
      Moonpaw8033: Approved and banked

page 21 wrote:Moonpaw8033: Approved and banked
      SonOfStarGod: Approved and banked (5 tokens)
      glittermintfurry: Approved and banked
      blek: Approved and banked
Last edited by *Starshimmer* on Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:43 pm

♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod 639144
Kalon Link: here
Chosen Prompt: art
Prompt Response: Image
Token Worth:
headshot: 2
color: 3
character: 5
Previous Responses: here sorry for posting so soon after it!
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Username + ID#: Moonpaw8033 + 927018
Kalon Link: Slush
Chosen Prompt: What would their secret hide out look like?
Prompt Response: Their hide out would be very much covered in blankets and fairy lights.
Token Worth: 16 Tokens
Fullbody (4)
Pixel (2)
Shading (2)
Color (3)
Background (5)
Previous Responses: 1 2 3 4
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:37 pm

xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Username + ID#: MeepMorpLazuli | 832949
Kalon Link: Galaga
Chosen Prompt: Describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky
Prompt Response:
Token Worth:
- Full body = 4
- Pixel bonus = 2
- Shading bonus = 2
- Colour bonus = 3
- Background bonus = 5
- Multiple character bonus = 5
Total: 21
Previous Responses: None

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /