Edit List:
[s] shine, hair, teeth
[c] tail, back mane
[uc] ears
[r] horns, glow
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response: [brief overview]
NAME - they/them - 19

Thicket is somewhat of a lost soul. They enjoy people watching, reading about history, and going on long walks at night. They are practically nocturnal and don’t come out much during the day. That fact combined with their somewhat unsettling appearance has earned them the cryptid-like title: Wraith of the Midnight School. Thicket did attend the local boarding school, however they only take night classes part time. Other than that they act as a sort of campus security and keep younger students out of trouble. Standing at 6’4” Thicket usually tries to keep hunched over so as to not make others nervous around them, however they can be very intimidating when they need to be.

In recent years Thicket has become interested in a transfer student named Rose Marie. The two bumped into each other by accident in the school library. Rose was frightened by Thicket and ran away leaving one of her notebooks behind. Thicket, in an effort to try and figure out who Rose was, decided to read Rose’s notebook. What they discovered was beautiful poetry that opened Thicket’s eyes to a new view of the world. Now Thicket waits for the right time to return the notebook to Rose.

---

Woof I'm really happy with how this fella turned out! I hope they get approved, and thank you for the opportunity!

Original Event Base Here
Last edited by glittermintfurry on Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
glittermintfurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me