Based on Click to view
Artist Half Tree [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Beaumont Buffalo | ARTIST SEARCH

Postby Half Tree » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:21 pm

Beaumont Buffalo is looking to add to the team!
    Since the species is still fresh several artists will be taken on quickly to help upkeep a steady flow of adopts.
    There may also be some guest artists chosen as well. If you have a preference towards full-time or guest please let me know!
    Full-time will have access to the perks exactly as listed below.
    Guest artists will receive 1 upgraded custom per term, as long as they've met the minimum given.
    Full-time artists will require a Discord account for server access as that is where important communication will take place.
    Guest artists are not required to be on the server but it is preferred.

For your application, I am looking for a single sheet with 4 designs. NEW meant to put at least a single sheet, feel free to do multiple!
    I'm not expecting gene mastery right away but you should be able to at least list the phenotype you chose to create.
    You are allowed to edit the lineart and the horns, there are no requirements for edits though!
    Mostly just have fun with it and if you want any advice on how I do my designs or achieve a certain look to the lineart feel free to ask.

Activity minimums are simply 4 free buffalo a month.
    Can be a mix of adopts and breedings, 2:2 or 3:1 or 4 of a kind.
    There are no consequences for not meeting the minimum just fewer benefits as outlined below.
    However, perks will be put on hold if there are more than 4 months of zero activity.
    Artists meeting the activity minimum are allowed to sell customs and breedings through the Discord shop.

STAFF POSITION PERKS

Standard staff customs will be given to all members of staff regardless of position and activity that month. If left unused within that month, staff still maintain the custom. Standard staff customs have a rarity of Tier 3 and no default benefits. Six standard staff customs may be combined to become an upgraded staff custom.

Upgraded staff customs can be earned by any member of staff regardless of position as long as they’ve met the activity minimum for their position within that month. If left unused within a month, staff still maintain that custom. Upgraded staff customs have a rarity of Tier 5 and +1 breeding slot by default. Three upgraded staff customs may be combined to become a deluxe staff custom once a year.

Deluxe staff customs can be earned by any member of staff regardless of position as long as they’ve met their activity minimum consistently for twelve months. One additional deluxe staff custom may be earned by combining upgraded customs. If left unused within a month, staff still maintain that custom. Deluxe staff customs have a rarity of Tier 6 with an expression and +1 breeding slot by default.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard staff breedings will be given to all members of staff regardless of position and activity that month. If left unused within a month staff still maintain that breeding. Standard staff breedings have no default benefits and must be rolled by another member of staff. Three standard staff breedings may be combined to become an upgraded staff breeding.

Upgraded staff breedings can be earned by any member of staff regardless of position as long as they’ve met the activity minimum for their position within that month. If left unused within a month, staff still maintain that breeding. Upgraded staff breedings can be rolled by the artist and are allowed to be made twins without a roll. Three upgraded staff breedings may be combined to become a deluxe staff breeding once a year.

Deluxe staff breedings can be earned by any member of staff regardless of position as long as they’ve met their activity minimum consistently for twelve months. One additional deluxe staff breeding may be earned by combining upgraded breedings. If left unused within a month, staff still maintain that breeding. Deluxe staff breedings do not use parent slots (considered a +1 slot to all parents) and ignores any cooldowns. The artist may choose the exact outcome of the pairing and may make them twins without a roll.
Last edited by Half Tree on Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Buffalo | ARTIST SEARCH

Postby Fawntura » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:41 am

Hope this is okay! Mark! Im coming back!
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:07 am

Mark
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:12 pm

Half Tree wrote:For your application, I am looking for a single sheet with 4 designs. NEW meant to put at least a single sheet, feel free to do multiple!

Smol grammatical correction. Entries are not limited. <3
Definitely feel free to mark!
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:15 am