Merla Mania: Artist Search ~ Open~ by BlueEyedKite

Based on Click to view
Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Merla Mania: Artist Search ~ Open~

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat May 27, 2023 3:37 am

IndentionFirst of all thank you for taking the time to apply and having an interest in my species! It means a lot to me <3

Lil Disclaimer

Artists for Merle Mania will design dogs a little differently from each other. Merle techniques, color palettes, and even markings will be a trademark of an individual artist's style. Some people prefer a paint method for their merle while others stroke every little hair. Don't feel discouraged from trying out as an artist just because your aussies don't look like another artist's. We want a diverse artist team for a wide array of wiggle butts! c:

Rules:
~ 5 entries max
~ 2 entries must be merle
~ Any rarity on the list is fine (except the solid red or black :lol: )
~ Use Adult or puppy lines for your entry
~ Do not make a cover
~ Fill out the form with each entry please
~ Make sure you're familiar with the species rules
~ These are not free lines, only color in if you are trying out to be an artist for Merle Mania

Artist Perks:
~ You get 1 onboarding custom dog up to Very Rare in traits
~ You get 1 custom a month up to Very Rare in traits as long as you make 3 adopts or 2 breedings
~ You get 1 friend for life, me (your inbox will not know what hit it lol. JK... unless)

What I'm looking for in an Artist:

~ Can design realistic aussies
~ Can follow Merle Mania rules and is prompt with their adopt competitions
~ The ability to work with others on a team
~ I don't do "guest artists", if I hire you you're an artist and don't need to prove yourself
~ Willing to make adopts or customs for free (the only payments we have is by users writing or drawing, no c$ or pets)
~ Knowing "the letters" as I call them (genotypes) is not necessary as other members on the team can step in. I might even skip them entirely (I made a backup roll system)
~ Is reachable by pm or discord and will let me know if they plan to go on hiatus

Entry Form:

Code: Select all
[list][b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Coat Color:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Genotype (optional):[/b]
[b]Traits and their rarities:[/b]
[/list]
Username:

About yourself:

Your favorite aussie coat color:

Link to other entries:

I know we don't have all the info on the species so don't be shy if you have questions!
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Sat May 27, 2023 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Merla Mania: Artist Search ~ Open~

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:56 am

Just a note to artists, the puppy lines do not have their shine layer because I added those on the nursery lines ^^; so feel free to make your own shiny eyes and noses if it bugs you while designing. I also didn't separate the eyes + nose color for the puppies but again they are on the nursery lines should you become an artist. My apologies!

PS: you don't have to use my color layers if you design all on one layer, just hide what ya don't use.

Last bumped by BlueEyedKite on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:56 am.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me