Based on Click to view
Artist VanWen [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RushingForward(Bay Stallion)

Postby VanWen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 am

Rushing Forward has been adopted!
Last edited by VanWen on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey all you role players out there!
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bay Stallion

Postby Last Step » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:58 am

Name Of Horse: Rushing Forward
History: Rushing Forward was born to a champion mare and stallion. He was born January 5th, 2008. As he grew he was trained for racing and is now a champion race horse. He's still a race horse now, but he now lives with a therapy pig near the forest. He's sometimes does therapy with the pig .
Personality: Rushing Forward looks like the friendly type, but he's not. He's quiet and aggressive and needs the best riders to ride him. He can be friendly, but it's only when he gets his sugar cubes. He's usually a loner, but will sometimes run around the backyard(A roomy one, not cramped) Sketcher the pig. (My fursona)
Reason For Adopting: I only have my fursona and I could use a character. He's a cutie and he'd be a great friend to have for my fursona.
Suggestions/Comments: Beautiful horse with very interesting markings. Also this is only a tiny bit of what I have for his personality & Story
Last edited by Last Step on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last Step

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanWen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:07 am

Last Step wrote:Name Of Horse: Rushing Forward
History: Rushing Forward was born to a champion mare and stallion. He was born January 5th, 2008. As he grew he was trained for racing and is now a champion race horse. He's still a race horse now, but he now lives with a therapy pig near the forest. He's sometimes does therapy with the pig .
Personality: Rushing Forward looks like the friendly type, but he's not. He's quiet and aggressive and needs the best riders to ride him. He can be friendly, but it's only when he gets his sugar cubes. He's usually a loner, but will sometimes run around the backyard(A roomy one, not cramped) Sketcher the pig. (My fursona)
Reason For Adopting: I only have my fursona and I could use a character. He's a cutie and he'd be a great friend to have for my fursona.
Suggestions/Comments: Beautiful horse with very interesting markings. Also this is only a tiny bit of what I have for his personality & Story

One of the best filled out forms I have gotten yet. Thank you so much for adopting he is all yours!
Hey all you role players out there!
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Last Step » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:07 am

Thank You
Last Step