Based on Click to view
Artist zakuro. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

lovelies

Postby zakuro. » Wed May 01, 2024 9:19 am

estranged-ish sisters, they regain contact when they get old
    cecil (left) stayed with lajka, taraja (right) left home with bert and joined the tech/space faction (unnamed for now)
    rough relationships, lajka despises technology in favor of his holistic magic practices but raj yearned for the robots so she dipped out on lajka and co.
    she hasnt looked back but has a lot of negative feelings about magic n religion n all that jazz

cecil is pretty sweet n naive, tries to just respect lajka and help people
    super sweet. pretty much just accepts her life as it is. every time she wonders what being on the seas would be like, she kinda kicks herself. gets this yearning from her ole' pops

as lajka ages, he cant really keep the girls' origins a secret anymore (that naia basically dropped them w lajka one day and abandoned them so he could live on the seas) and cecil knows something is off about her life, she just is scared her world will shatter if she finds out what that is

raj found out the answer n thats why she dipped out to join bert. lajka doesn't want cecil to leave in anger too. he just doesn't know how to tell her the truth : /
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me