Based on Click to view
Artist TheKiwiKat [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pine Valley QH - #200

Postby TheKiwiKat » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:12 pm

Introduction wrote:Pine Valley Ranch has been breeding high quality quarter horses for generations! Specializing in producing horses with slow, smooth gaits with disciplines like western pleasure and hunter under saddle in mind. Over the years we’ve imported horses from around the world to aid in our breeding program! It’s been such a success that for the first time we are offering our stock to the public, including a breeding facility with a handful of our top studs and mare available for stud and brood. Not what you’re looking for? We will also help facilitate the import of horses from every continent, including some with very special and unique markings!

Main Page // Auction and Imports //Breeding Facility

Username:
Dam: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
Name:
Height (14-16.2hh): 16.2hh
Color: Silver Grulla Blanket Appy Minimal Sabino x Seal Amber Champagne Tovero
Genetics:
Dominant Coat: Ee/aa/DD/SB1sb1/LPlp
Recessive Coat: Ee/AtAt/CHch/TOto/Oo
Breeding Notes:
- dominant coat passes 60%
- recessive coat passes 40%
- dominant coat will always pass dun
- recessive coat will always pass seal
- chimera is non passable

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

To win this baby please tell me about someone you admire in the PV, Yukon, or Torden adopt communities! Ends in 1 week. A runner up will be appointed! Runner up will have a somatic mutation instead of chimera :3

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4920312
Join fog mountain Yukons! If you join and get your first Yukon, dm me and I’ll offer a free slot from one of my studs/mares to help boost your herd! :)
TheKiwiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pine Valley QH - #200

Postby ►Athena◄ » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:30 pm

Username: ►Athena◄
Name: Sun and Shadow aka Echo
Halter Color: Artist's choice!
Prompt: I have to talk about Lady Lesednik. They have been so engaging with everyone in the community by hosting games and so generous with giving away slots for their horses. This is not behavior I've seen in other closed species communities, and I really admire them for what they are doing.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:31 pm

Username: Comett
Name: CCS Calico Rose Winner
Halter Color: Eye colour
Prompt: Birch. They introduced me into the Yukon and PVQH community and I admire their work with realistic coat colours and Genetics! (KiwiKat too, just I had to choose one)

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vyraal » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:49 pm

Username: Vyraal
Name: Charisma
Halter Color: Artist's choice
Prompt: My irl best friend LadyLesednik who has been doing Amazing things for this community! She got me into these beautiful babies and hosts all sorts of games and stuff its awesome. She's so nice!
Emet-Selch did nothing wrong
Vyraal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mermelada » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:01 am

Username: Mermelada
Name: Koi
Halter Color: Artist choice
Prompt: One person I appreciate is TheKiwiKat I really like their style of coloring the horses, they are wonderful and always are really respectful any time while engaging with the community. TYSM for caring about the community!
Mermelada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:55 am

Username: green.
Name: RWS Pretty Little Poision 'Leona'
Halter Color: artist choice
Prompt: Someone I appreciate in the Pine Valley community is birch. I love their adopts and artist style, and we both love silvers
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temper » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:32 am

Username: Temper
Name: Total Drama
Halter Color: Pink sparkly
Prompt: clemmie! Always a happy friendly face to see around the community and was so enthusiastic to do a slot trade with me when I only had a couple horses <3

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:08 am

Username: Lady Lesednik
Name: Cara
Halter Color: pink
Prompt: I have a lot to say about all of the people in this community, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet :"D

- Kiwi, Birch and Fawn are really approachable and friendly, I feel more like I'm talking to a friend rather than big boss overlord person.
- Winter is my HERO, always fixing my coding problems :"D thank you so much, I would never have finished my stable page if it weren't for you.
- Athena and Kijauni really make my games worth it by participating (almost) every time, reminding me that even if it's not everyones thing there's always someone around that enjoys 'em
- Beaver and Clemmie both are super sweet and funny, and I love seeing what antics they get up to.

i have a lot more to say but I'll cut it off here :"D ily guys
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetglare » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:49 pm

Username: Violetglare
Name: Sweet Sugar n' Spice AKA Sweetie
Halter Color: Artist choice!
Prompt: It's so hard to choose! But I think that kiwi, beaver, and Albino_ are some of the nicest people I've spoken to <3 Kiwi has always been kind to me, before I even joined PV! Beaver is so sweet, they've helped me several times even though they didn't have to, and Albino_ was willing to trade slots even when I only had a couple PV horses <3 love you guys!
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:05 pm

Username:
Name:
Prompt:
- Kiwi, although it has been a short time since we met I think you truly are a great person, and you even offered to lead and ear when we had just spoke once! Thank you for letting me join this wonderful community! 💜
- Birch, the second village elder who knows all. You are just a wonderful silly soul, and you brighten my day with your goofy posts. You have such a bright heart and it shows with your amount of dedication, in running 2 species, as well as in your art.
- Fawn, you worked with me in trotters, and I was intimidated by you, as I am with all new people. But I can totally relax and not worry when I talk with you. You are an amazing person, and you are so kind to everyone. I hope to work with you for a good while, and we can goof around just as long!
- PVQH Community, you all are wonderful people and make this species amazing. Without you all this wouldn’t be running, and you are all so very kind and I love all the antics that happen in the discord! I hope to stick around in this community for a long while, and I’m glad to have it be with such great folks!
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, in school, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol. I am a proud member and artist for Storkatten(Storkies), Rocky Mountain Mini Drafts(RMMD), SWE, and Range Trotters! Check out storkies for a chance to get some magic cats!

Image Image Image

My babies- Image
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me