Adopted

Username: Griffin Torrens
    Name: Tarragon
    Height: 19 in
    Weight: 41 lbs
    Color: Black Based Red Faulty Eryth Extended Blanket Irish White
    Genotype: asa BB Ccch DD Eer hh Ii kyky mm sisi tt UU ll

---

This collie is a part of the initial launch set for Faulty Eryth (Eer), a mixed expression of a collie's eryth and non-eryth colors which is heritable in the same manner as ghost and seal. The collies in this set are not related, and may be bred to each other or to descendants of one another! Each user may apply for as many collies in this set as they would like, but can only win one.

Show or tell me how this collie met their best friend! You may respond in writing or art, with a soft maximum of 200 words or one art piece with a caption. Their best friend does not have to be another collie, as long as the character is owned by you or you have permission to draw/write about the character you use.
    Ends 28 January

Last edited by Vinson on Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #768 Available

Postby NoodleDOOT » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:55 pm

Username: NoodleDOOT
Name: tbd
Prompt: wip
NoodleDOOT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:45 am

decided to drop because time
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:23 pm

Username: werepickle
Name: MSK Fit For Royalty 'Ivory'
Prompt:
Roach
Ivory, a young and energetic pup, found herself drawn to Roach, a stray kitten that was dropped off at Maple Springs Kennels. From the moment they met, Ivory felt an instinctual need to protect him. As they spent more time together, a deep bond began to form between them and soon their friendship grew stronger with each passing day and Ivory soon became Roach's confidante, providing him with the emotional support he desperately needed. With each passing day Ivory became not only Roach's protector but also his source of comfort and companionship. Despite being mischievous troublemakers, Ivory and Roach's adventures across the vast farmlands brought them closer together. Their escapades ranged from chasing the mailman with wagging tails to sneaking onto tables to snatch tasty treats. Wherever mischief lurked, they were there, side by side, stirring up chaos. But it wasn't just their antics that made Ivory and Roach inseparable. They shared moments of pure joy as they explored the beauty of nature surrounding them. Together, they discovered hidden paths through golden fields of wheat and splashed in crystal-clear streams that meandered through the countryside. As night fell, Roach would make his way to Ivory's favorite resting spot - a plush cushion near a crackling fireplace. There, amidst the flickering flames, Roach would carefully climb onto Ivory's back and settle comfortably into her luxurious fur. In this tranquil sanctuary, the pair found respite from the chaos of its adventurous days. The rhythmic rise and fall of Ivory's breathing lulled Roach into a peaceful slumber as if Ivory's presence provided an unspoken reassurance that all would be well until dawn.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:06 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Prompt: She met Lavender when the sky was falling down with bright flashes and crashing rumbles. Every one of her nerves was alight with fear, paws clamped over her ears and body trembling. That's when she saw a soft white shape approaching her, like the soft clouds that were meant to be filling the sky. Lavender seemed to be unaffected by the raging storm, a stable pillar to lean against. Tarragon couldn't bring herself to speak, but the touch of their fur against one another seemed almost enough to communicate what was inside their hearts.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:41 pm

Username: kijauni
Name: LoK Bonds Made By Fate I Lea
Prompt: Eryx and Lea met like you meet everybody each day. They met in the city on one of their walkies. A passing experience, so to say. But then, they've met again later that day in the Dog park. A very curious little thing to happen, so to say. And in the evening, at a friends Birthday Party, they met again. Now this means something, some would say.
Lea and Eryx didn't really think that. When they were adopted into the same home the next day, out of different shelters, they started to think that there could be something else on the work. Maybe Fate, if you want to say.
And indeed, it was Fate. They grew to become the bestest Dog Buddies there to be, not leaving one and anothers side any minute. They have become inseparable and best friends.
Some would say.
Fate would say.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 pm

Griffin Torrens wrote:Username: Griffin Torrens
Prompt: She met Lavender when the sky was falling down with bright flashes and crashing rumbles. Every one of her nerves was alight with fear, paws clamped over her ears and body trembling. That's when she saw a soft white shape approaching her, like the soft clouds that were meant to be filling the sky. Lavender seemed to be unaffected by the raging storm, a stable pillar to lean against. Tarragon couldn't bring herself to speak, but the touch of their fur against one another seemed almost enough to communicate what was inside their hearts.

congrats!
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me