Based on Click to view
Artist Tyrant001 [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Range Trotter #SG016

Postby Tyrant001 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:22 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.
Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.
Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.
Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

Wow, what a Christmas miracle!
This reindeer is a previously unheard of reindeer named Frostywhisk! They are sporting a retired marking, Whip! Feel free to use their reindeer name in your forms or change it!
To win this reindeer Trotter, make or order a coffee in real life that includes whipped cream that you think suits them and explain why!
Winner will receive a version without the tack for full design details, the standard halter, and a revealed eye color

End Date: December 24th, Christmas Eve

Username: BadgerBuddies
Show Name: Buddie’s Grinchy Green Whip To It
Barn Name: Whip
Height: 13.2hh
Eye Color: May the light illuminate your hearts and shine in your life every day of the year
Phenotype: Wild bay whip white mocha roan hot foam sift drizzle smoke
Genotype: EE/A+A/WpWp/Wrnwrn/FmFm/Sisi/DrDr + smoke

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter Color:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Tyrant001 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #SG016

Postby Sunniedew » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:04 am

marking c:
sunnie/snakies ✧ he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-drawing hurts my back but i do it anyway
-probably playing apex legends

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 am

Username: jpano96
Show Name: SB Frosty Whisk
Barn Name: Frosty
Height: 15hh
Halter Color: Artist choice
Prompt: I would order a 12oz raspberry mocha from my local coffee roasters shop. They make seasonal coffees with creative names which I buy about once a week when I'm free. The name for this drink is 'The Rudolph'! It's a mocha base (espresso, milk, chocolate) with 1 pump raspberry, whipped cream, and raspberry drizzle.

This Trotter is similar to the drink, they are a classic with a cute seasonal spin!
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:58 am

Username: ShadyBro
Show Name: NVR A Dash Of Something Sweet
Barn Name: Frostywhisk
Height: 14hh
Halter Color: Artist's Choice
Prompt:
Frostywhisk is a simple but very sweet dude. The more sugar the merrier! And some pretty colors to show off his creative side don't hurt either. The best choice is obviously a creamy iced oat milk late, pumped with sweet cinnamon syrup, smothered in a giant pile of whipped coconut cream, and topped with some seasonally appropriate sparkly red sugar sprinkles.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ─- β™‘ - ☾ - β™‘ -─ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:12 am

Username: Echo Raven
Show Name: VE I Will Take These Broken Wings And Watch Me Burn Across The Sky
Barn Name: Frostywhisk
Height: 15 hh
Halter Color: You choose!
Prompt: (Me who knows nothing about coffee and had to do some research and ask people questions.....) We shall go with a dark chocolate mocha with whipped cream and a cherry peppermint syrup blend, seeing as Frostywhisk has such a nice contrast of dark and light, and he strikes me as the type to want a mixture of sweet and bitter so they sort of cancel each other out a bit. (Does my lack of knowledge show through here :lol: )
Forever isn't long enough, I need you forever and a day,
in every lifetime and every universe, through every smile and tear,
by my side, not forever, but for eternity. - ➸
❀
VET
Echo Revna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:30 am

Username: BadgerBuddies
Halter Color: grinch green pls:)
Prompt:
This is NOT an aesthetic photo at all (they put the lid on right after making it so it got all smooshed:( and also the drink is in the cup holder of my messy car but I give you a bonus green duck to match the green whipped cream) but today after work I went to the staff-favorite coffee shop and creamery and got a seasonal special called β€œThe Grinch”; it’s a vanilla pistachio latte with green whipped cream and festive red sprinkles (to represent the Grinch’s heart) on top. This boy is no Grinch in the way you may think, however! His name is an homage to the scene in the original animated Grinch Christmas special, when he changes his mind about Christmas and the Who’s, and races down the mountain in his sleigh with Max where (at least I believe, if memory serves me correctly) he is using a whip in order to save Christmas. It also incorporates the original name given as well as the prompt and the marking. Whip is definitely a team player who wants to do what he can to make the world a better place no matter how big or small the act.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:52 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Show Name: Frosty Whisk
Barn Name: Brisk
Height: 15hh
Halter Color: Gold
Prompt: I cannot stand coffee and know practically nothing about the stuff so I'm afraid this all going to be complete and utter rubbish off the top of my head. Iced Caramel Coffee with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder. Why iced and not hot? I feel a reindeer trotter would prefer things to be colder rather than hot
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:41 am

BadgerBuddies wrote:Username: BadgerBuddies
Halter Color: grinch green pls:)
Prompt:
This is NOT an aesthetic photo at all (they put the lid on right after making it so it got all smooshed:( and also the drink is in the cup holder of my messy car but I give you a bonus green duck to match the green whipped cream) but today after work I went to the staff-favorite coffee shop and creamery and got a seasonal special called β€œThe Grinch”; it’s a vanilla pistachio latte with green whipped cream and festive red sprinkles (to represent the Grinch’s heart) on top. This boy is no Grinch in the way you may think, however! His name is an homage to the scene in the original animated Grinch Christmas special, when he changes his mind about Christmas and the Who’s, and races down the mountain in his sleigh with Max where (at least I believe, if memory serves me correctly) he is using a whip in order to save Christmas. It also incorporates the original name given as well as the prompt and the marking. Whip is definitely a team player who wants to do what he can to make the world a better place no matter how big or small the act.

Congrats! I think you're the only one that understood the assignment :lol:

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups