Sima #152 - Red by Ember the Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #152 - Red

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:51 am

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕤, 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪?

Simas are generally social mammals with average length fur and bright hearts.
Their body's skeletal structure matches one of a cat with its flexible spine and typically
lithe body frame, while the skull and paws resemble ancient canines such as a wolf- an
indicator of hybrid genes. Their fur is more abundant around their chest and neck and the
fur becomes more coarse as it reaches their tail, from abundant at the base to more coarse
until it's pure, soft velvet when it just reaches the jewel guard itself. Their jewel
acts as a weapon for self-defense as well as the guard, sharp against opponents and the
jewel is frequently kept clean for courtship and using their powers to their utmost
potential.

┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

A nother simple bean <3
Ends Friday, Dec 1st

edits wrote:Common Hair

Prompt;; Pretend you're doing an icebreaker exercise and you have to tell your partner three interesting things about yourself. What are this simas three facts?

Code: Select all
Username & CS ID;;
Neame;;
gender;;
Prompt;;

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #152 - Red

Postby vyntageheart » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:44 pm

Username & CS ID;; William Afton // 8447
      Name;; Elijah
      Gender;; Male (He/him)
      Prompt;; Elijah shifted uncomfortably under his boyfriends gaze, the game they were playing suddenly was not as fun. They were doing ice breaker questions over a pizza night at Elijah's place. It was very fun while his boyfriend was the one sharing, but now that it was his turn his mind went blank. He hadn't talked to his boyfriend about his anxiety yet. Forcing himself to swallow, he let out a weak chuckle before beginning, "I have anxiety," he shifted slightly again. "It's not too bad but sometimes it can make me freeze up."

Before his boyfriend had a chance to ask follow up questions, Elijah rushed into another fact. "Oh! Bug pinning is actually my favorite hobby rivaled only by photography." As he watched his boyfriend smile, nodding and clearly intrigued his muscles relaxed. His anxiety grew quieter and he was able to state his final fact. "I got my first concussion when I fell off my friends trampoline as a pup." He admitted before they both began to laugh.
vyn | he/they 🏳️‍⚧ | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #152 - Red

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:09 pm

William Afton wrote:
      Username & CS ID;; William Afton // 8447
      Name;; Elijah
      Gender;; Male (He/him)
      Prompt;; Elijah shifted uncomfortably under his boyfriends gaze, the game they were playing suddenly was not as fun. They were doing ice breaker questions over a pizza night at Elijah's place. It was very fun while his boyfriend was the one sharing, but now that it was his turn his mind went blank. He hadn't talked to his boyfriend about his anxiety yet. Forcing himself to swallow, he let out a weak chuckle before beginning, "I have anxiety," he shifted slightly again. "It's not too bad but sometimes it can make me freeze up."

Before his boyfriend had a chance to ask follow up questions, Elijah rushed into another fact. "Oh! Bug pinning is actually my favorite hobby rivaled only by photography." As he watched his boyfriend smile, nodding and clearly intrigued his muscles relaxed. His anxiety grew quieter and he was able to state his final fact. "I got my first concussion when I fell off my friends trampoline as a pup." He admitted before they both began to laugh.

Congrats! Take good care of Elijah

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf