Based on Click to view
Artist Chamrosh [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cham's 2023 Halloween MYO Sima - Raven Nest

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:52 am

Edit List
      [nr] coloured pupils, minor shading edits, accessories (unedited fur)
      [c] coloured sclera, standard jewel, snaggle tooth, small claws (front feet only), whiskers, blood colour (Gold), standard long horns,
      [uc] pupil shape (pentagrams), uncommon hair, dual jewel colour (gold / silver), chronic jewel goop
      [r] crystal growths, glowing markings

Expect this to expand, as I have a hoard of items I'm planning to use after the end of the event!

There's quite a lot of stuff that's just me doing a bit of shading to make things pop, eg, shiny white on the jewel and crystals, expanding shadows slightly, very slight shading behind the cheek fur, etc. I had a lot of fun with that but it was also a lot so wanted to list it specifically.

Sorry for the image formatting, but it was SO much easier to work on like this, and it makes more sense to me to just have 2 images rather than 3.

With acccessories - mask, hair decorations
    Without accessories

My Sima Archive

I still need to pick a name and get more details - I'll edit this (and also neaten!!!) once I do!

My raw thought atm is that their power is pretty unconventional but definitely still fits in the right category. They have incredibly minor precognition, so they have a sense of when they should move in particular ways (but not why!) when they're specifically under direct sun or moon light.
    It looks like they've got ridiculous reactions, and it is legitimately really useful (eg perfect timing means being able to do perfect parkour. or grab things others drop before they break. or know when to duck into an alleyway to avoid being spotted. or basically guarantee their team wins any sports events, (or perfectly time any jokes...)), but it's actually very mild precognition granted by celestial bodies, which can only look a matter of a few seconds ahead. They have absolutely no idea why anything their power prompts them to do is a good idea until it's already passed, and the power cuts off immediately once they're out of sunlight / moonlight (although they retain any knowledge the power already granted them). They also have very little control about what they get, and the power is basically always "on" in sunlight / moonlight.

They hate rainy days a lot because they can't use their power at all in the rain. Because the power is such a constant for them, they don't really know how to operate properly when it's not active, so when they're inside, or it's super cloudy, they're actually ridiculously clumsy and very awkward; and knowing what they're "really" like without their power causes them to have really big insecurities about whether people really like them or just like their power, etc. In actuality, most of their friends think it's kind of endearing and funny to see their normally really confident and skilful friend suddenly being really clumsy, and appreciate rainy days for making sure their friend gets a break from their power.
    There is a certain degree of generality in what they get, along the lines of "say something nice" or "step to your right in 3 seconds," so it's not always exactly enough to cover what the precognition is trying to get at. It also makes getting to sleep really hard, and they basically always have to go to bed at dusk or dawn to get some peace and quiet when there's no sunlight or moonlight.

Despite their scary appearance, they're really really friendly.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cham's 2023 Halloween MYO Sima - Raven Nest

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:12 am

Looks good! Approved! Love all the thought you put into them!

Once they are in the archives and you add items to them, be sure to get the item usage approved either by a Ravemn, Glispa or in the discord!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cham's 2023 Halloween MYO Sima - Raven Nest

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:40 pm

I'm going to call her Kaireia after kairos, meaning the ideal time for action .

I'll come back with edits in a bit, but gonna aim to get growths done first!
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me