Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lunikrins #9

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:16 pm

Artist: Inkeyu
Username: oomp
Name: Coral
Breedability: Uncommon (up to 1,000 breedings), Per Request Only
Ruling Moons: Full Pink Moon, Waxing Gibbous Aqua Moon, Waning Crescent Silver Moon
Traits: Bright colors, Lion Tail, Common Horn
Favorite Famous Trans Person: Nicole Maines because I really loved watching Supergirl and she was my favorite character. I am not sure if she qualifies as 'famous' enough, just because she doesn't have as much of a following as some other celebrities but I personally adore her.

I love that she is a loud and engaged activist for the trans community and that she fought for transgender students as a young person herself (which is so brave and inspiring). I think she is also absolutely stunning and I love her insta, she's fun and has great style.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunikrins #9

Postby Friendlyseal » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:56 pm

Artist: Inkeyu
Breedability: (Determined by rarity**, and artist preference)
Ruling Moons: Full Pink Moon, Waxing Gibbous Aqua Moon, Waning Crescent Silver Moon
Favorite Famous Trans Person: Nicole Maines because I really loved watching Supergirl and she was my favorite character. I am not sure if she qualifies as 'famous' enough, just because she doesn't have as much of a following as some other celebrities but I personally adore her.

I love that she is a loud and engaged activist for the trans community and that she fought for transgender students as a young person herself (which is so brave and inspiring). I think she is also absolutely stunning and I love her insta, she's fun and has great style.
Friendlyseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:36 am

Oomp wrote:Artist: Inkeyu
Breedability: (Determined by rarity**, and artist preference)

Congratulations! Please take good care of Coral!
Would you like her breedability to be public, seasonal, or per request only?
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlyseal » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:54 am

Thank you so much! Per request, please!
Friendlyseal