Artist Penultima [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Beaumont Collie #699 Adopted

Postby Penultima » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:47 am

Adopted

Happy Pride Month! Like usual, I'll be posting a series of collies inspired by different LGBTQIA+ flag designs!

Demisexual Flag-inspired collie

Username: Lath
    Name: Boghound's Show Your Pride | Elise
    Height: 21 in
    Weight: 42 lbs
    Color: Black Merle Minimal White
    Genotype: atawd BB Cce Dd EE hh II Kbkbr Mm Ssw tt UU ll

Prompt: Let's show some appreciation for the people in our little community! Write a little appreciation sentiment for someone in the Beaumont Collie community, someone LGBTQIA+ that you know, or just someone else you admire! All fully-filled out entries will be entered in a raffle and a winner will be randomly selection from them :)

Ends: June 28th

Last edited by Penultima on Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #699 OPEN

Postby PrincessAlexis » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:56 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
Name: Lex
Prompt: I really love my Aunt J, (name shortened to protect privacy). She was my first introduction to the LGBTQ+ community and along with her, her partner, and my cousins, I had a great many summer vacations! The thing is there never explained they were romantic or anything, and even had two separate bedrooms that each of them decorated, but without being told as children we could just read the vibes and tell that they were a couple. I'm not saying that teaching tolerance and acceptance has to be on the down low, just that each person chooses to live in their own way. But simply by seeing people of other orientations and identities, I learned a lot about love, compassion, and even my own identity in the process!
Change flag? If so, to what: Two-Spirit Flag

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:04 am

Username: HowlToTheWind
Name: MLS Start The Fire // Wynn
Prompt: I really appreciate my best friend, since the first time I came out he's accepted me no matter what. He even took me to my first ever pride event, it was a huge experience for me because I'm not out to my family, so I can't go to things like that really. I love him so much, he's like a brother to me and I'll always appreciate his acceptance <3
Change flag? If so, to what: Keep
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:28 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Kiana
Prompt: Shoutout to my friend Cath who loves to have light-hearted and silly conversations about her own sexuality and how she dislikes the colour scheme for the flag that represents her sexuality. So she'd just rather just use the bi one because it's prettier hahaha
Change flag? If so, to what: Yes, Bisexual
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:33 am

Username: werepickle
Name: MSK Break In The Case ‘Inkwell’
Prompt: I wanted to give a shout-out to my partner. They’ve been beside my side through thick and thin and have been my rock through tough times. I’m over the moon that I met you and I cherish all the memories made together and I hope we can make many more.
Change flag? If so, to what: lesbian
Last edited by werepickle on Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:57 am

Username: Lath
Name: Boghound's Show Your Pride | Elise
Prompt: I would be remiss if I didn't shout out my beautiful wife, Elise. The last year has been hard as she's come out to an unsupportive parent and started her transition. Somehow she's done it all with such grace beyond her years. Her transition is coming along great and I'm so proud of her.
Change flag? If so, to what: Trans
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temper » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:09 pm

Username: Temper
Name: Whirl
Prompt: My partner is the most amazing human being. I was depressed with who I was and alone for many years and he came along and showed me that all my insecurities are my greatest strengths, and that the world is a beautiful place. I have so much hope for the future now and I am beyond grateful he is in my life supporting me.
Change flag? If so, to what: Keep!

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:11 am

Username: Kazin
Name: Striker
Prompt: Shout out to... my wonderful partner! We've been through a lot together and he's always been right there for me, and I admire his dedication, his acceptance of me no matter what, and the life we're building together ^^
Change flag? If so, to what: n/a
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:53 am

Username: kijauni
Name: LoK Two-Face // Bruce
Prompt: as I am completely new to the community, I can not make a shotout post altho I am sure all of you guys are lovely! However, I would use that space to write a shoutout to my mum! She is living her normal daily life, unnoticed by the world, not famous nor anything. However, she's been fighting her whole life and is one of the most impressive persons I've met in my whole life as she worked her way out of born poverty into now owning a (this year debt free) house, never tried to be somebody else then herself nor felt the need to change for anybody, while still maintaining a youth, high energy and friendly approach to anybody she meets at over 50yrs age. She dared to make hard decisions, become self employed with two kids, etc. I am admiring her a lot and hope (ok, know) I inherited a bit of her fighting character. I think, thats the most I've ever said about my mum in public so I am going to quit now^^
Change flag? If so, to what: Keep

E//: Changed the Kennel Abbreviation
Last edited by kijauni on Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:16 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Name: Sketch / Draw Your Heart Out
Prompt: I don't know if they'll see this, but this is to collie member (and my fiancée) rainbowspongefactory! You've always been my biggest support of the collies I make (with NoodleDOOT a close second hehe) and while I know you're not that active in the community you've only ever brought friendliness. You love each of your collies dearly and you're always there with me to celebrate any new collies I get and listen to my rants about lore, events or even just chaotic breedings I have to make hehe.
Outside of collies too, you're such an amazing person. You've changed my life for the better! I honestly can't imagine spending my life with anyone more perfect. You've always supported me and try your hardest despite everything that life has thrown at you.
Happy pride month rainbow, I'm glad the universe brought us together, and if soulmates are real, you're definitely mine 💖
Change flag? If so, to what: Keep!!
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me