One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galingale Strider V6 - Liver Chestnut Varnish Roan Appaloosa

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:31 am

V1 · V2 · V3 · V4 · V5 · V.6
-----
Adoption · Breeding · Customs · Rescue · Events
Artist Search · Archive · Gift Lines · Discord

----------------Contest Details----------------

In order to Win this Galingale Strider you must complete training tier 1 with at least 250 WC.
Ends on "March 20th"

This Galingale can start breeding on "April 4th"

Rarity: Very Common
Coat: Liver Chestnut Varnish Roan Appaloosa
Height: 11.3hh
Mutation: NA

----------------Family Tree----------------
SIRE wrote:NA

DAM wrote:NA

Last edited by KathrynKat on Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galingale Strider V6 - Liver Chestnut Varnish Roan Appal

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:23 am

bump! I really hope someone goes for this beautiful fella! Otherwise will have to be another I snag after the date! ;) Won't be put in re-adoption nor extended if unwanted!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:02 am

personality breakdown:
Delia is a kind-hearted mare with a lot of struggles and difficulties actually being kind. Due to having such an unstable life, never being allowed to make any sort of meaningful connections with other other striders, humans, or even a farm dog, she has severe issues in regards to both socialization and Control. She has felt very out of control her entire life and she makes up for that by being overbearingly controlling down to the tiniest of details, and having meltdowns when they're not to her extreme specifications. Due to being so isolated and emotionally stunted, she has a hard time accepting differences in people and often comes across as rude, then being sad and frustrated when no one wants to be around her. When she realizes she's made someone feel badly, she herself feels bad and tries her best to make up for it with gifts, unsure how else to communicate her remorse.

|Pears and Sweet Potatoes|
|Purple|
|Blacklight|
|Flower Bushes|

Dislikes:
|Crowds|
|Lack of Control|
|Strangers|
|Citrus Fruits|
|Cacti and Succulents|

History:
Delia was an accident foal on a small galingale strider breeding farm that was focused on two different sports; dressage, and racing. They had small herds for their breeding projects, eagerly trying to breed better and better striders for competition, until a careless mistake from one of the employees resulted in a dressage stallion ending up in the racing mares' pasture. She was marked as a write off at birth, suitable for neither of her parents' sports. They gave her no attention nor training, when she came of age, she was auctioned off at the local horse auction. The following years, she bounced from home to home to home, never being allowed to stay somewhere long enough to connect with a herd, being marked as 'feral' and untrainable. Eventually, she ended up at a breeding facility where she was kept in a solitary pasture, only introduced to other striders in hopes of foals. Due to Delia's poor socialization, it went poorly and she was eventually dumped in the woods, fully discarded to whatever fate may await. Lucky for her, a young woman and her partner were out for a walk and caught sight of the terrified Delia, and the rest truly is history.

Relationship with Nyx:
Delia and Nyx had an extremely rough start to their relationship. Delia's uppity, controlling personality clashed hard with Nyx's more relaxed, go with the flow personality. Nyx would start talking about more in depth, moral and philosophical concepts and Delia would scoff and remind her to remain in reality, where as Delia's constant disregard for higher thinking made Nyx roll her eyes. It took over two years and a lot of effort on both of their parts, but eventually they were able to find a middle ground and improve as mares; Nyx learned how to be more in the moment, in the physical world rather than her thoughts, and Delia learned to move beyond that and consider things beyond what her eyes could see.

482 words
Last edited by ♡Lady Lesednik♡ on Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vada vada » Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:41 am

Username: vada vada
    ChickenSmoothie ID: 958714
    Storage Page: Storage
    Galingale Name: Venus
    Training Tier 1

Venus is extremely stubborn- If she wants to do something, she will do it no matter the obstacles. She is also fiercely protective of those she cares about, and will defend her loved ones from any threat with no hesitation. Because of this, she's considered to be a very valuable part of the herd. And though she may seem a bit intimiating at times, she also has a soft side! She loves hanging out with the foals, playing tag or hide and seek. But she's not one to purposfully lose to keep the foals happy!
Aside from playing with the foals, her favourite hobby is galloping around on a sunny, spring day. When the snow has melted and the grass has just started to turn green.

Venus loves watching the rain. Theres something soothing about the sound of it hitting the foliage and ground around her, and watching the raindrops fall from the skies. And although she likes grazing on some fresh, spring grass - her absolute favourite snack are wild carrots! Venus can spend hours scouring the fields for the flavorful vegetable.
While Venus loves rain, one thing she really does not like, is the gross and muddy ground that comes after it. She hates being dirty, and will jump into the nearest brook if she can spot even the tiniest fleck of dirt on her hoof! She has never been able to understand why the other horses love rolling around in the dirt so much, and she probably never will.

251 words!
can you tell i struggled with the 250 word count

we are not always what we seem,
and hardly ever what we dream.

he/him | intp | storage
vada vada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:35 pm

Lady Lesednik wrote:
personality breakdown:
Delia is a kind-hearted mare with a lot of struggles and difficulties actually being kind. Due to having such an unstable life, never being allowed to make any sort of meaningful connections with other other striders, humans, or even a farm dog, she has severe issues in regards to both socialization and Control. She has felt very out of control her entire life and she makes up for that by being overbearingly controlling down to the tiniest of details, and having meltdowns when they're not to her extreme specifications. Due to being so isolated and emotionally stunted, she has a hard time accepting differences in people and often comes across as rude, then being sad and frustrated when no one wants to be around her. When she realizes she's made someone feel badly, she herself feels bad and tries her best to make up for it with gifts, unsure how else to communicate her remorse.

|Pears and Sweet Potatoes|
|Purple|
|Blacklight|
|Flower Bushes|

Dislikes:
|Crowds|
|Lack of Control|
|Strangers|
|Citrus Fruits|
|Cacti and Succulents|

History:
Delia was an accident foal on a small galingale strider breeding farm that was focused on two different sports; dressage, and racing. They had small herds for their breeding projects, eagerly trying to breed better and better striders for competition, until a careless mistake from one of the employees resulted in a dressage stallion ending up in the racing mares' pasture. She was marked as a write off at birth, suitable for neither of her parents' sports. They gave her no attention nor training, when she came of age, she was auctioned off at the local horse auction. The following years, she bounced from home to home to home, never being allowed to stay somewhere long enough to connect with a herd, being marked as 'feral' and untrainable. Eventually, she ended up at a breeding facility where she was kept in a solitary pasture, only introduced to other striders in hopes of foals. Due to Delia's poor socialization, it went poorly and she was eventually dumped in the woods, fully discarded to whatever fate may await. Lucky for her, a young woman and her partner were out for a walk and caught sight of the terrified Delia, and the rest truly is history.

Relationship with Nyx:
Delia and Nyx had an extremely rough start to their relationship. Delia's uppity, controlling personality clashed hard with Nyx's more relaxed, go with the flow personality. Nyx would start talking about more in depth, moral and philosophical concepts and Delia would scoff and remind her to remain in reality, where as Delia's constant disregard for higher thinking made Nyx roll her eyes. It took over two years and a lot of effort on both of their parts, but eventually they were able to find a middle ground and improve as mares; Nyx learned how to be more in the moment, in the physical world rather than her thoughts, and Delia learned to move beyond that and consider things beyond what her eyes could see.

482 words

Vada Vada got another today, love the sketch!
But this one is going to Lady here!
Congrats and enjoy!
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me