Sima #147 - New year by Ember the Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sima #147 - New year

Postby Ember the Wolf » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:11 am

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕤, 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕝𝕪?

Simas are generally social mammals with average length fur and bright hearts.
Their body's skeletal structure matches one of a cat with its flexible spine and typically
lithe body frame, while the skull and paws resemble ancient canines such as a wolf- an
indicator of hybrid genes. Their fur is more abundant around their chest and neck and the
fur becomes more coarse as it reaches their tail, from abundant at the base to more coarse
until it's pure, soft velvet when it just reaches the jewel guard itself. Their jewel
acts as a weapon for self-defense as well as the guard, sharp against opponents and the
jewel is frequently kept clean for courtship and using their powers to their utmost
potential.

┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

A pretty bean to start the year!

Edits;;
Rare ear edits, Rare Star jewel
Common ankle tufts, Common Hair
No Rarity facial expression.

End Date; Jan 24th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #147 - New year

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:45 am

Username: Cherryfreeze
Name: Charise (French for Hopeful)
What's their new year's resolution?: Charise's new year resolution is to keep a gratitude journal! she wants to appreciate the world around her more, and figures, having a little journal to keep with her will allow her to take in the small moments she can reflect on how wonderful just taking in her surroundings can truly be.
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:48 am

Username: Chamrosh
    Name: Hogmanay "Mani"
    What's their new year's resolution?
    Mani has always impressed all their friends by seeming so laid back about deadlines and things they need to get done.
    The truth is, she's actually really forgetful and just forgets she needs to get things done, to an extent where it takes a while after all her friends mention whatever it is they think she's so calm about before she realises how important it is and why they're panicking. She's only so calm because she's forgotten she needs to get it done. The end result of this, of course, is a mad stressful rush to complete everything and only just managing it in time for whatever deadline she had.
    Mani's resolved to make sure she keeps some sort of record of the important things she needs to achieve, and she's also going to tell her friends to remind her in plenty of time. That way she can actually be calm about everything, because it'll already be done.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:26 am

Username: Griff
Name: Pepper
What's their new year's resolution? Their new years resolution for this year is simply to do their best! They have a tendency to hold back in their projects, or be a bit lazy. But this year? They want to see what happens if they give it their all, and put everything they have into even the smallest of tasks!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:47 am

Username: LimeThing
Name: Maline
What's their new year's resolution?
Maline has always had too many problems. And with her so-called pride (and/or stubbornness) she always dealt with such matters independently. Was she afraid to ask for help because it would show weakness? Was it perhaps because she could just never stand to burden anybody? Or maybe she was never sure if she could return the favor if one was asked of her in return. She didn't know the psychology of her life's decisions, but she did know she needed to change that. She has people in her life who truly care about her and hate to see her going through tough situations alone. So this year, she decided to be ready to ask for help and share her troubles with others, and she is ready to see where this decision will take her.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:06 am

Cherryfreeze wrote:Username: Cherryfreeze
Name: Charise (French for Hopeful)
What's their new year's resolution?: Charise's new year resolution is to keep a gratitude journal! she wants to appreciate the world around her more, and figures, having a little journal to keep with her will allow her to take in the small moments she can reflect on how wonderful just taking in her surroundings can truly be.

this is such a cute idea?? I love it! congrats!

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets