Winter Event Sima #06 | shimmering wonderland CLOSED by koegami

Based on Click to view
Artist koegami [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Winter Event Sima #06 | shimmering wonderland CLOSED

Postby koegami » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:58 am

this poor lad unable to see, also has a terrible sense of direction! somehow he got turned around.

edits
      [subspecies] pepperspice gene [fur, tail, striped jewel, sparkles]
      common hair
      common sclera color
      uncommon dual jewel color
      uncommon warrior jewel
      uncommon leg tufts
      rare custom horns

water and air jewel powers

this fellow seems to be lost!
      tell me how they plan to get back! lots of simas are waiting for them!

i'll allow 1 extra (1 piece of art or 1 writing [unlim. words])

owned by simonpet named roscoe!
Last edited by koegami on Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Event Sima #06 | shimmering wonderland OPEN

Postby koegami » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:26 am

bump!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:34 am

bump!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:29 pm

Username: Simonpet
Name: Roscoe Aeranas
Prompt:

Roscoe sighed, ruffling the strands of hair that fell over his eyes. He's never had a good sense of direction and he liked keeping his hair on the longer side, which resulted in accidents like this. Normally, he'd have gelled his hair or tied it into a ponytail but the winds had been so strong they'd turned the ponytail into uselessness. Yes he was an air sima (well, dual air-water but whateves) and no he couldn't control strong winds like this. Unfortunately, his powers were more subtle than that. Little breezes and better perception was what he could do. Now water was easier to manipulate for him. But water wouldn't help him out here.

He groaned. Ugh. Getting lost right before all the holidays like this? Embarrassing. He'd just have to keep walking and hope he found his way to civilization eventually. Just because he could eat meat raw didn't mean that he liked it. He looked up and squinted. At least the sun hadn't gotten too low yet.

It was getting dark by the time Roscoe finally stumbled into a village. He was very hungry and was definitely ready to catch and eat a rabbit right then and there. Seriously. He was starving. The village was a bubble of calm that finally let him pause and redo his ponytail. He also put in a few clips that he really should have used before but hadn't thought of using. Because he hadn't thought the winds would get this bad. Well...he'd learned?

The post office was a beacon to him and he pushed through the door, almost purring in delight as he warmed immediately. The sima manning the desk looked alarmed. "Are you alright?" they asked. Roscoe stood there for a bit, panting from exertion. Then, he shook himself off (ignoring the other sima's squeaks of alarm) before padding up to the desk.

"Hey so, I'm supposed to get these letters delivered to..." he squinted, remembering. "Gorinisk? Yeah. There," he said with a confident nod. "Got a bit turned around and they're supposed to be delivered tonight. But. Uh. Yeah!" He smiled, showing entirely too many teeth. This elicited a sympathetic chuckle from the other sima. "If you could get me someone to point me the way..." He trailed off hopefully. At this point, he was resigned to delivering the letters a day late but one could hope.

"It's alright," said the sima. "I can grab someone for you. He's an intern doing runs like these between villages so he knows the routes backwards and forwards."

Roscoe put his paws onto the desk and stared into the other sima's eyes. "I love you. Marry me?" The two of them held gazes for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Talk to my mate first," the other said with a smirk. "Be back in a sec!"

It felt like ages before the other was back, leading a young green-and-brown sima who introduced himself as Laurence Socks. He was staying in the area for the winter for the experience. It would look good on his resume, he said as he and Roscoe started off, and was an interesting job. He got to meet people and see places, and he already had a lot of stories he planned on sharing with his family as soon as he got home. With a buddy, the trip felt much shorter although the moon was well in the sky by the time the pair got to Gorinisk. As it turned out, Roscoe had been heading in roughly the right direction, although there had been a seriously possibility of missing the town by a mile. Or several.

"Thank you," said Roscoe as the two entered the Gorinisk post office. "I seriously don't know what I would have done without you."

Laurence ducked his head and smiled. "Wasn't a problem," he muttered. "You've got some pretty cool stories too!"

Roscoe bumped his shoulder against Laurence's. "Work a job like mine with a sense of direction like mine--" this got a laugh-- "and you'll definitely get stories. Like this one! Hey!" said Roscoe brightly, "lemme give you my number. You ever wanna chat? I'd be up for it. Or if you need a reference. Or if you want some suggestions on what to do. I might be terrible at getting around, but I know the places to be."

Laurence shuffled his paws before accepting the offer. The two parted ways and by the time the sun rose, Roscoe was feeling lighter both literally and metaphorically. He'd delivered his good (technically) on time, and made a new friend to boot. All in all, not the worst turnaround he'd had!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:51 pm

Simonpet wrote:Username: Simonpet
Name: Roscoe Aeranas
Prompt:

Roscoe sighed, ruffling the strands of hair that fell over his eyes. He's never had a good sense of direction and he liked keeping his hair on the longer side, which resulted in accidents like this. Normally, he'd have gelled his hair or tied it into a ponytail but the winds had been so strong they'd turned the ponytail into uselessness. Yes he was an air sima (well, dual air-water but whateves) and no he couldn't control strong winds like this. Unfortunately, his powers were more subtle than that. Little breezes and better perception was what he could do. Now water was easier to manipulate for him. But water wouldn't help him out here.

He groaned. Ugh. Getting lost right before all the holidays like this? Embarrassing. He'd just have to keep walking and hope he found his way to civilization eventually. Just because he could eat meat raw didn't mean that he liked it. He looked up and squinted. At least the sun hadn't gotten too low yet.

It was getting dark by the time Roscoe finally stumbled into a village. He was very hungry and was definitely ready to catch and eat a rabbit right then and there. Seriously. He was starving. The village was a bubble of calm that finally let him pause and redo his ponytail. He also put in a few clips that he really should have used before but hadn't thought of using. Because he hadn't thought the winds would get this bad. Well...he'd learned?

The post office was a beacon to him and he pushed through the door, almost purring in delight as he warmed immediately. The sima manning the desk looked alarmed. "Are you alright?" they asked. Roscoe stood there for a bit, panting from exertion. Then, he shook himself off (ignoring the other sima's squeaks of alarm) before padding up to the desk.

"Hey so, I'm supposed to get these letters delivered to..." he squinted, remembering. "Gorinisk? Yeah. There," he said with a confident nod. "Got a bit turned around and they're supposed to be delivered tonight. But. Uh. Yeah!" He smiled, showing entirely too many teeth. This elicited a sympathetic chuckle from the other sima. "If you could get me someone to point me the way..." He trailed off hopefully. At this point, he was resigned to delivering the letters a day late but one could hope.

"It's alright," said the sima. "I can grab someone for you. He's an intern doing runs like these between villages so he knows the routes backwards and forwards."

Roscoe put his paws onto the desk and stared into the other sima's eyes. "I love you. Marry me?" The two of them held gazes for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Talk to my mate first," the other said with a smirk. "Be back in a sec!"

It felt like ages before the other was back, leading a young green-and-brown sima who introduced himself as Laurence Socks. He was staying in the area for the winter for the experience. It would look good on his resume, he said as he and Roscoe started off, and was an interesting job. He got to meet people and see places, and he already had a lot of stories he planned on sharing with his family as soon as he got home. With a buddy, the trip felt much shorter although the moon was well in the sky by the time the pair got to Gorinisk. As it turned out, Roscoe had been heading in roughly the right direction, although there had been a seriously possibility of missing the town by a mile. Or several.

"Thank you," said Roscoe as the two entered the Gorinisk post office. "I seriously don't know what I would have done without you."

Laurence ducked his head and smiled. "Wasn't a problem," he muttered. "You've got some pretty cool stories too!"

Roscoe bumped his shoulder against Laurence's. "Work a job like mine with a sense of direction like mine--" this got a laugh-- "and you'll definitely get stories. Like this one! Hey!" said Roscoe brightly, "lemme give you my number. You ever wanna chat? I'd be up for it. Or if you need a reference. Or if you want some suggestions on what to do. I might be terrible at getting around, but I know the places to be."

Laurence shuffled his paws before accepting the offer. The two parted ways and by the time the sun rose, Roscoe was feeling lighter both literally and metaphorically. He'd delivered his good (technically) on time, and made a new friend to boot. All in all, not the worst turnaround he'd had!

winner!

regardless of being the only form, i did love this quite a bit! <3
      take good care of roscoe for me!

bjorn avatar art by noch

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Event Sima #06 | shimmering wonderland CLOSED

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:44 pm

Hurrah! He’s just such a cute dude. 💖 If there’s a PSD, could you send me the link so I can see the layers?
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist