Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Winter Sima #4

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:00 am

"I'm not lost, I know exactly where I am... REALLY! I'm not lost at all!"

-

Ends on December 31st, 10pm PST.
[Prompt max;; 400 words OR 2 art pieces OR 200 words & 1 art piece]

This clearly lost sima is really insistent on the fact that they believe they aren't lost, how do/your sima convince the sima to admit that they may be lost and get them to accept help on finding their way back?

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Prompt;;

Edits;;
- Peppermint spice gene (limited)
- Star jewel (rare)
- Ear edit (rare)
- Nose edit (uncommon)
- Whiskers (common)
- Hair edit (common)
- Small chin fluff (common)
- Colored sclera (common)

His name is Felix and he belongs to Ember the wolf
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Sima #4 - Up for adoption!

Postby Ember the Wolf » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:04 am

Username;; Ember the wolf
Name;; Felix
Gender;; Male
Prompt;;

Fallon didn't usually spend time in cold places, He preferred the heat, but he had always wanted to meet the peppermint spice simas. He heard their tails were weird. Squinting and blinking, he was shocked to see something grey and very fluffy charging right toward him.
"oof!" He didn't even have time to react before being all but trampled by a large sima.

"Sorry 'bout that!" the sima said in a gruff voice, "Can't see much in all this snow," he said, nudging Fallon up and then settling next to him "I was sure that my group was this way, ARe you lost?" he asked, Fallon looked at him confused. He was pretty sure he was not the one who was lost.

The grey sima shook his head "Me lost?" he barked out something that was supposed to be a laugh "I have an exceptional sense of direction" he said sitting up straighter with a bit of pride. Fallon just nodded in agreement and then sighed if he was the one who was lost they were doomed.

--

After a hour or so of randomly following the grey sima in what felt like circles and him insisting he was heading the right way fallon realized that if he "wandered" in the wrong direction that the other sima would follow him. He sighed in relief when he realized that he would be able to not only "find" his way, he would be able to help this poor deranged sima who had no idea where he was.
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am

Username;; Simonpet
Name;; Lloyd Korayde
Gender;; Male
Prompt;; 400 words

The instant Atticus heard those words, he cringed so hard. Oh gods, this was gonna be a stubborn one. He studied the gray-and-white sima who was now muttering to himself, looking around balefully. Atticus sighed.

"Excuse me, sir?" he asked the other sima. "You seem..."

"I am not lost," the other snarled.

"I wasn't gonna say that," Atticus said smoothly. "I was gonna say that you look upset?"

The other sima deflated and shuffled his paws. "Yeah, I'd say I'm a tad upset," he growled. "People keep insisting I'm lost just because I don't know exactly how to get back."

"...get back to what?"

"The resort."

Atticus blinked. There was the waystation where he and his sister lived, of course. It was the main point of contact for several primal tribes and a fairly popular vacation destination for other simas. There were several smaller villages not too far from here. And there were the resorts which advertised various "extreme snow sports" like hiking and skiing. Maybe Atticus didn't give them enough credit; snowstorms could make anything an extreme snow sport, and winter was known for them. The problem was that there were three in the area, and this sima could have come from any of them.

"Which one?" Atticus asked warily. He hoped it was Sparkling Snows; they were the closest.

The other sima opened his mouth, thought for a moment, and then closed it. "Uh, the resort?"

Atticus wanted to facepalm. "Sir," he said, trying not to let despair leak into his voice, "there are three resorts in the area. There's Sparkling Snows, Primal Valley, and Snowy Mill. Do you not remember the name of which one you came from?"

"No?" the other squeaked sheepishly. "I, uh, thought there was only one? That's what my friend said, at least..." He trailed off, looking to the side. "I guess in that case, I might be a little lost?" He grimaced.

Atticus was going to find this friend. And he was going to kill them. At least he'd managed to make this sima see the light of day in regards to his obviously-lost state. "In that case, come back to the station with me. I'll call each of the resorts and see which one is yours."

"Thank you!" the sima exclaimed. "I'm Lloyd, by the way."

"Atticus," the primal replied. He sighed, this time with more good humor. "Let's get going."
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:48 am

Username;; Rosemoon
Name;; Granger
Gender;; Male
Prompt;;
Guy sat on the bench looking out into the snow. The maze ahead looked daunting, and he could hear creaking sounds in the distance. He knew what that sound meant. He was in the Labyrinth, and that was the Wickerman.
The Wickerman was a giant tree-like man with a deerskull for a head. If he saw you, he would charge after you and have you as a light snack... unless you stood near a large open flame. He was, for some reason, scared of fire. You could also hide in a small cabin playing a special kind of music and he wouldn't dare enter.
Guy's brother, Javier was pacing around, dropping a trail of blue glowsticks on the ground.
"What're we gonna do? The Wickerman is bad news, he's hard to maneuver around. Do we just gun it to the nearest safehouse? I think I see one over the tops of the hedges through the snow nearby... we might be able to make it..." Javier was not usually one to panic, but he's also never been stuck in a deadly maze before. Guy, on the other hand, was strangely calm. He had faith that he knew where to go.
"Relax. I have a map, this place isn't very big. We can do this. Let's go" he stood up and grabbed his brother's paw. The two Simas started walking through the hedges, creaking all around them. Suddenly soft music sounded somewhere up ahead... but so did very heavy footsteps.
"Run" Guy whispered and the two of them bolted forward, leaving a trail of blue glowsticks behind. There was a loud roar and the stomping started rushing for them. Just as a large branch-like hand reached towards them, they threw themselves into the cabin. Outside, the Wickerman turned and walked away... but he stayed close by.
"I know where the exit is. We have all the seals to open the gate. We can do this" Guy said before he noticed another Sima in the corner.
"Sir... are you lost?"
"No!" the other Sima said gruffly, "I'm not lost. I can make it out of here just fine!" he stepped out of the cabin to prove a point before immediately being chased back in by the monster outside.
"I know how to get passed him" Guy prompted.
That was all it took to convince the other Sima.
Soon, all of them escaped.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Sima #4

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:42 pm

Ember the Wolf wrote:Username;; Ember the wolf
Name;; Felix
Gender;; Male
Prompt;;

Fallon didn't usually spend time in cold places, He preferred the heat, but he had always wanted to meet the peppermint spice simas. He heard their tails were weird. Squinting and blinking, he was shocked to see something grey and very fluffy charging right toward him.
"oof!" He didn't even have time to react before being all but trampled by a large sima.

"Sorry 'bout that!" the sima said in a gruff voice, "Can't see much in all this snow," he said, nudging Fallon up and then settling next to him "I was sure that my group was this way, ARe you lost?" he asked, Fallon looked at him confused. He was pretty sure he was not the one who was lost.

The grey sima shook his head "Me lost?" he barked out something that was supposed to be a laugh "I have an exceptional sense of direction" he said sitting up straighter with a bit of pride. Fallon just nodded in agreement and then sighed if he was the one who was lost they were doomed.

--

After a hour or so of randomly following the grey sima in what felt like circles and him insisting he was heading the right way fallon realized that if he "wandered" in the wrong direction that the other sima would follow him. He sighed in relief when he realized that he would be able to not only "find" his way, he would be able to help this poor deranged sima who had no idea where he was.

Winner! Take good care of Felix!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me