Winter Sima #3 - Red Husky by Ember the Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Winter Sima #3 - Red Husky

Postby Ember the Wolf » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:42 am

"Lost? I dont know about lost, I got stuck with all the 'Same-day Shipping' Packages."

Edits;;
Peppermint Spice Gene
Common Hair
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Sima #3 - Red Husky

Postby rem sleep » Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:19 pm

Username: rem sleep
      Name: samael
      What's their work horror story?: samael works for a parcel delivery service called awoo that is USUALLY pretty good, but customers anywhere can always decide to be unpleasant even if the distributer is nice, as samael learned one fateful day. he went to deliver one package to a house he didn't usually so much as drive by. this wasn't his usual route, so he had no clue what to expect, and he couldn't have known this house was the den of one of their most infamous problematic customers. he arrived to drop off the package sent under a male sounding name and was greeted by an upset woman who demanded to know what was in the parcel. samael clarified that he couldn't share that, as for one he had no idea (the box was sealed, as was policy, and he only had a brand name and logo to go off of which wasn't much) and how much it cost (information he also was not privy to). he tried to tell her, calmly and politely, that he didn't really know-- but she wasn't having it.

she started to yell and insisted that her husband-- (at least that clarified who's name this was, samael thought as she screamed in his ear)-- had not ordered this and would not take it, so he simply had to take it back and refund them. samael blinked, slowly. he could not do that. he was simply a mail delivery man-- and he tried to explain that to her, but she only got angrier. she took the box ff her doorstep and threw it into samael's face, storming inside and closing the door with a slam. sam was confused, to say the least-- but he still had many parcels to deliver on his route, so he figured he'd just call the distributing center to ask what to do as he was on his way to his next stop.

as soon as he mentioned the name over the phone, the distributer recognized it-- they told sam that the husband had actually called in to let them know it was a gift and not to let the wife see. so much for that, sam thought to himself. but the husband insisted he wanted the package delivered. sam, however, was not in the mood to go get yelled at again-- and he couldn't turn around right then anyway, so he marked it down to return to at the end of his route-- as was policy with returns. he set to his day, all the while pre-emptively dreading having to go back to that house with the nasty woman at it again.

he finally just about finished up and took his van back to the lady's house, grudgingly-- and when he left his van this time the woman was nowhere in sight. instead the other partner shuffled up to him, head low, and whispered a faint apology as he took the box. sam could hear someone yelling from inside the house and could only assume it was the lady, furious at his awoo delivery van in front of their home, so he quickly shuffled away. apparently that lady had called the distributer too while sam was out driving and was furious once she found out it was her mail that sam had waited so long to get it to her. she'd been incessant that he get in trouble-- but the distributer assured sam that it was fine.

he's had many worse days at work-- with awful weather, unsafe roads, routes with far too many stops or apartment buildings-- but never a worse customer in his life. because of this, when asked for his work horror story-- this is always the one he tells. thankfully, he was just borrowing that route for a day while their awoo mail sima was out sick-- so he's thankfully never had to deliver to that house again.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:31 am

Username: Griff
Name: Riley
What's their work horror story?

It had started out simple enough. One phone call. Two phone calls. Three phone calls. Riley had been in customer service nearly all of her life, she HAD this! With precision and deft handling, she navigated even the crankiest of customers. Her day was sailing smoothly and soon, soon she would be out to enjoy the rest of her holiday!

And then it happened.

Brrrrrrring!

It was two minutes until closing, but, they were not officially closed yet so of course she had to answer the call. Exhaling deep but a brief moment so as not to let her annoyance show, she put on the charm and crossed her fingers it would be an easy fix. Only to recognize with growing horror the voice on the other end. Miss Scrooge, who more than lived up to her name. The one woman nobody could every satisfy, who always wanted free stuff, who felt that you were never trying enough and 'get me your manager' worked every time.

...Rumor has it she alas is still lost, stuck on that phone call with Miss Scrooge. After all, in her workplace you could not just hang up on someone and the customer was always right. Someone find her and at least bring poor Riley some snacks? Last anyone heard from Riley was a deep sigh.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:01 am

rem sleep wrote:
      Username: rem sleep