RMTM Tag #00015 by ChevyTheQH

Based on Click to view
Artist ChevyTheQH [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RMTM Tag #00015

Postby ChevyTheQH » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:04 pm

Rocky Mountain Trotter Mustangs are a rare and stunning breed. Every horse in the breed links back to a single stud and brood mare. Wave the stud, who was a Quarter Horse and Rocky Mountain Horse mix and Pepper, who was a Missouri Fox Trotter. The two horses were owned by a farmer who bred them and realized their traits made them good pack horses for carrying boxes and gear up the Mountains and that their genes continued to carry on throughout generations much like the Morgan horse. Unfortunately the farmer went bankrupt and was forced to release his horses into the Colorado wilderness where they still live to this day. They are well known for their lateral gait, caused by their bloodline connection with the Missouri Fox Trotter. Rocky Mountain Trotter Mustangs are found in every color, but most commonly in bay varieties. They range in height from 13-17 hands, but are often found between 13.2-16 hands. These horses are also known for their muscles and willingness to work, making them good on trails. Rocky Mountain Trotter Mustangs have a tendency to be curious, causing them to wander into cities and roads causing danger to themselves and others. The breed has grown to the point where there are hundreds of horses in main cities where they shouldn’t be, causing widespread accidents. The state of Colorado has devised a plan to protect the horses whilst still preserving the breed. They have created the RMTM Re-homing Act. The RMTM re-homing Act is running a re-homing program to move the horses from the cities into homes with people like you! What are you waiting for? I’m sure there is one out there waiting for you!

1 of my 2 November artist imports

Owner: ChevyTheQH
Show Name: American Pie
Name: Chevy

Height: 15.2hh
Eye Color: Chocolate brown
Pheno: Grullo
Geno: Ee/aa/Dd

Breeding Info-
This horse has a limited trait that does not allow breeding
Edits:
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋