Range Trotter #HT012 by Tyrant001

Based on Click to view
Artist Tyrant001 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #HT012

Postby Tyrant001 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:32 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

This Trotter is showcasing one of our Halloween markings:
Jack O Lantern:
JoJo/Jojo
Rare
Covers the head and sometimes the top of the neck in a faded pumpkin-orange color (never extends under the jaw). The affected area displays thin lines of a darker orange shade to give off the effect of a pumpkin shape. Can have Jack O Lantern features around eyes, nose, and mouth

How does this Trotter interact with the one that you used to capture it? Are they hateful, friendly, or just don't care? Something else? No minimum or max amount of words!

End Date: October 10th

Username: Pandora!
Show Name: OHS Villainy Wears Many Masks
Barn Name: Gunpowder

Height: 14.2hh
Eye Color: Ghosts are bad, but the one that's cursed is the Headless Horseman, he's the worst
Phenotype: Black Jack O Lantern
Genotype: EE aa JoJo

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Halter color:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Tyrant001 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #HT012

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:07 am

Username: ZeroToInfinity
Show Name: BMR's Haunted Pumpkin Patch
Barn Name: Patches
Height: 14hh
Halter color: Blue with a black stripe down the middle
Prompt: It was love at first sight. That's why it was so easy to capture this horse. Honey and Patches bumped noses and knees. They trotted around each other in circles. Neighed back and forth. There is no debating it.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vada vada » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:17 pm

Username: werewolves.
Show Name: Headless Horseman
Barn Name: Jack
Height: 14,2hh
Halter color: Black
Prompt: At first, Jack was angry. He felt betrayed that one of his own would allow a human to catch and imprison him. He would stand at the other side of the paddock and glare at Naomi, trying not to think about his old life as he knew he would never go back to it. Naomi would always keep her distance, not only because she was the one to blame for him being there, but also because, honestly, she was kind of scared of him. As were the other horses. However, as the days passed by, none of the other horses would approach him. He would just hang out in a corner all by himself, sulking, and Naomi didn't like that. She felt bad.
One morning when her rider came over with apples, she snatched an extra one and trotted over to him. As she got closer, she slowed down and walked towards him with her head down, apple in her mouth. That was her way of saying sorry, and asking if they could perhaps hang out.
Jack was hesitant. He was still angry with her and really didn't want anything to do with the tame horses, but he saw how apologetic she was and apples also just so happened to be one of his favourite snacks! He reluctantly accepted the gift and took a few steps back, inviting Naomi to stand there with him.
Ever since then, you rarely see one without the other. Jack is still struggling to accept his new life but as long as he has Naomi by his side, he'll be fine.

we are not always what we seem,
and hardly ever what we dream.

he/him | intp | storage
vada vada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:50 pm

Username: Oddly Shaded
Show Name: Altiva Will-'O-The-Wisp
Barn Name: Wisp
Height: 15.1hh
Prompt: Wisp filled with pure excitement, he danced, pranced and jumped around joyful to have made a friend after being kicked from his herd. He was slightly obessive of his new found friend and following the mare around like a bad smell, typical of a stallion, but even more so to the disgust of her. Presenting her typical mare stare, he was not detered one bit. His excitable nature taking full hold.
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:39 pm

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Wandering Wilderness
Barn Name: Voyager
Height: 15hh
Halter color: Artist’s choice
Prompt:
    Confused. Wary.

Why would anyone go out of their way to capture him? He’s hideous and not a very pleasant horse to look at - or so he thought. He didn’t put up much of a fight. It was more of morbid curiosity on what his captor would do with him after he has been captured. Will he be turned into some circus freak show? Someone’s trophy pet? Science experiment? Who knows?
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:34 am

Username: Furryodgs12
Show Name: Pumpkin King
Barn Name: Gourd
Height: 14.33 hh
Halter color: artist choice
Prompt: Gourd was terrified, he never seen these two legged beings on these other four legged beings that resembled him. They were scary to Gourd, their speech he didn't understand, their actions he didn't understand either. He backed up far into the forest, away from the other equine and their handler. He pinned his ears back, stomping and biting out at the air, a warning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
fΞ±Ζ–Ζ–Ρ• ΞΉΞ· Ɩσνє
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
OΞ·Ζ–Ρƒ Ξ± тяυє ωσƖf
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@ ➀ link ➀ link ➀ link ➀

β”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”›
ωιтн Ρ‚Π½Ρ” мσση
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:55 am

Username: Queen Vivane
Show Name: Through The Trees
Barn Name: Pumpkin
Height: 15hh
Halter color: Dark Green
Prompt:
Complete and total indifference. There was no anger or anything, he just didn't care. One moment he was free and able to do as he pleased, the next he was captured by some woman and her grey mare. After all, what could possibly be the point of wasting energy and stupid things like angry squeals with a dash of kicks and bites? No no, he'd much rather just go with and get things over with as soon as possible. Perhaps then he could go find somewhere comfortable to go and take a nap or something equally as simple, so long as he can ignore his captor and her pesky mare.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyrant001 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:39 am

werewolves. wrote:Username: werewolves.
Show Name: Headless Horseman
Barn Name: Jack
Height: 14,2hh
Prompt: At first, Jack was angry. He felt betrayed that one of his own would allow a human to catch and imprison him. He would stand at the other side of the paddock and glare at Naomi, trying not to think about his old life as he knew he would never go back to it. Naomi would always keep her distance, not only because she was the one to blame for him being there, but also because, honestly, she was kind of scared of him. As were the other horses. However, as the days passed by, none of the other horses would approach him. He would just hang out in a corner all by himself, sulking, and Naomi didn't like that. She felt bad.
One morning when her rider came over with apples, she snatched an extra one and trotted over to him. As she got closer, she slowed down and walked towards him with her head down, apple in her mouth. That was her way of saying sorry, and asking if they could perhaps hang out.
Jack was hesitant. He was still angry with her and really didn't want anything to do with the tame horses, but he saw how apologetic she was and apples also just so happened to be one of his favourite snacks! He reluctantly accepted the gift and took a few steps back, inviting Naomi to stand there with him.
Ever since then, you rarely see one without the other. Jack is still struggling to accept his new life but as long as he has Naomi by his side, he'll be fine.

You guys made this hard to judge but congratulations to werewolves.!
I hope that Jack will continue to adjust well in his new life in your care! Thank you for your help!

π™·πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš‹πšŠπš•
πŸ’š
πŸ’œ πŸ’› ❀️
Stream The Dream Eaters, stan Alan Wake
Tyrant001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vada vada » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:00 am

given to Lath

we are not always what we seem,
and hardly ever what we dream.

he/him | intp | storage
vada vada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sat May 06, 2023 3:40 pm

Renaming BKD's Hot Stock | Cloud
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me