☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰
Limited Opening
The opening of this ARPG will start a little differently than what you're likely used to! To get all the details of how to get involved early, please read this information carefully.

During the Limited Opening of Haven, only 25 people will be able to participate in the game. This is to test features, integrate new concepts, and take some stress off the initial opening for staff!
As part of the Limited Opening, only 25 character designs will be made. They will be predetermined, either hand picked or randomly chosen, and are not customs. These will be the first adopts of the game.
Because these character designs are adopts and to give everyone a fair chance, each of the 25 adopts will be a contest or raffle. These contests will likely involve coming up with lore that will be integrated to the game- ideas may come from any/all of the entries, regardless of who wins.
One of these adopts, the last one, will be a milestone design. This means that in some obvious ways and some less obvious ways it is special!
Everyone can only win one design from this Limited Opening, due to the rules concerning progression in the game.

During the Limited Opening, inactive members may have their design re-auctioned. Because there are so few members to start, it's important to have everyone involved! However, you only need to interact with the ARPG once within 1-2 weeks to maintain activity. Once you have your second design, after progressing your Primary character, you no longer need to worry about any re-homing for that first one! Any designs that are customs, MYOs, or other player-sourced material will never be rehomed.

If you have any questions, feel free to post on the main thread!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets