Artist faunsie [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

πŸŽ‹ NB #3747

Postby faunsie » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:04 am

Happy pride month!! But in all seriousness i loved these
    kids and i hope you do too! Please lmk fates asap.
    kit 1
    [nr] sclera
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, tongue
    [r] body shine

kit 2
    [nr] sclera
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, tongue
    [r] body shine

kit 3
    [nr] sclera
    [s] teeth, shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, tongue, pupil
    [r] body shine

kit 4
    [nr] sclera, heterochromia
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, tongue
    [r] body shine
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them ☼
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŽ‹ NB #3747

Postby black water » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:04 am

THESE ARE AMAZING WHAT!!!! i will be stealing them ALL
x
x
x
x

✦ baz, he/him || ☾ β€’ kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus β˜„οΈπŸ¦‹πŸŒŠ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
οΉ₯ so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave οΉ€

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fΕ«i

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:32 am

MY JAW HAS BEEN DROPPED FOR THE PAST HOUR. I LOOOOOOVE THESE KITTOS πŸ˜­πŸ’–
cyno I knew you were gonna do amazing but you blew me away, each of these babies is a perfect combo of their parents!!! I adore the rainbows!! thank you SO much for the gorgeous batch!!
we'll discuss fates asap!
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:13 am

HOLY MOLY this kits are STUNNING ???? oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!! your designs never fail to dissapoint and these are no exception, but you truly knocked it out of the PARK with these guys!!

here i go blathering on but like. oh my god. these kits are SO GOOD i need to compliment them all individually

kit 1 (top left) - A LITTLE PINK STAR SNAKE... this is probably my fav one of the litter, their hair is absolutely GORGEOUS id kill to see it on someone irl, but not only that, it goes SO WELL with the shine!! the little stars across their back is adorable, they have this mystical fairy lisa frank vibe to them, like a friendly npc in a childrens web game like webkinz!! their ears are SO CUTE too, the little shaped ridges inside them are downright precious and everything about their design flows so well. one of the kals of all time, i cant get enough of their tail either! the way it tucks in and curls,,, the little rainbow peets are adorable too.

kit 2 (top right) - ssssssssssssssssssnake baby... the tongue is so cute omg just a blep, and again their hair is SO PRETTY, i cant get enough of that chunk of rainbow shine in their bangs,,, plain hair with colored underside is literally so underrated but the color in the bangs elevates it to another level. the marbling on their body is so stunning too- its so soft and delicate, and the sharp lines on the face tie everything together so well. matching tail + hair is one of my fav design traits, and the subtle tie in with the body shine,,, chefs kiss. the ears are so blessed as well, ik i already said this for kit 1 but the inside ear ridges are so cute. the little tied part of the hair (not srue the right word for it ksfhsdf) is also the cutest thing ever, im obsessed with it

kit 3 (bottom left) - chongy baby... ik they dont have a weight edit listed but they look slightly chubby to me?? not sure if my eyes are just playing tricks on me (isnt black supposed to be slimming? XD) but i think its just an extra touch of precious. the rainbow marks pop so well against the black of their body, they look almost like a superhero! they probably have my favorite ears of the litter- the pop of white and that SHAPE!! they just look so spooky and mystical, like an evil counterpart to kit 1. i LOVE their little fangs too, teeth edits are top tier. the white streaks in their hair are UNMATCHED i love it in the bangs espeically, they remind me of the hair of this girl who used to live across the street from me which i always found very pretty (theres a word for it but i dont remember it atm). i LOVE the bunches in their tail, esp coupled with how the rainbow shine cuts off a fair bit before it. the sudden contrast is everything.

kit 4 (bottom right) - the softest baby,,, they remind me of the old 2d disney princess!! aurora especially. their ears frame their face so sweetly, they look so elegant and well-mannered... they ALSO have cute back star shines, which as you already know, i am LIVING for. the way you did the rainbow marbled markings on their back is so interesting and unique, it reminds me of an oilspill or watercolor, how it pools up and is contained. their eyes are such a nice contrast too- just spooky and dark but still colorful and rainbow! its such a small detail but i really like the tiny flick up in their hair- its so cute. theyre just a little baby!

sorry to type so much AKLJLSA but this litter,,, sooo good (chefs kiss)
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:47 am

BACK WITH FATES!!! kyar will be taking the top kiddos, and I'll be taking the bottom ones!!

may we be added when you get a chance, please? tysm once again for these rainbow beauties!!! πŸ’–
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:49 am

quiche cat! wrote:BACK WITH FATES!!! kyar will be taking the top kiddos, and I'll be taking the bottom ones!!

may we be added when you get a chance, please? tysm once again for these rainbow beauties!!! πŸ’–

Added!!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them ☼
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:06 am

These kids are absolutely breathtaking, thank you so much Cyno! You did an amazing job combining them in such unique ways, I’m so excited to start developing these guys. Thank you again for these gorgeous kids!!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me