Fancy Chimkin #800: Dezi by Pandapop

Based on Click to view
Artist Pandapop [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fancy Chimkin #800: Dezi

Postby Pandapop » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:45 am

This Chimkin is open/CLOSED for adoption!

You may not apply for ANY Chimkin if you do not first have:
1. An open Bank Account (Go here to make one)
COPPA players may do this by following this link.
and
2. A Coop Link (Either a TH page or character storage thread)

We're at Chimkin #800!
To win him--

Impress me!

This can be done either with art, a story, collage of images (like a moodboard for example) or all three!
There's no wrong way to do this and you can do as little or as much as you'd like--
But I will choose a winner that has clearly put in a lot of effort!

HM's (Honorable Mentions) WILL be given away those who did not win but really tried.
These may be in the form of SS, PPS Pills (redeemable on our Discord) or a Bronze Custom Token -- winners decide.

I will choose a winner on the 25th.
Plenty of time to enter!

Please fill in this form:

Code: Select all
[b]"I'd like to apply for adoption!"[/b]

[b]Username:[/b] (your username)
[b]Profile Page:[/b] (link to your CS profile)
[b]Bank Link:[/b] (link to your bank page)
[b]Coop Link:[/b] (link to your coop)
[b]Chimkin Name:[/b] (the name you will give this bird)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Pandapop on Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fancy Chimkin #800: Details

Postby Pandapop » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:50 am

Chimkin Name: Dezi
Coop Link: Here
Chimkin Type/Breed: Fancy Rooster
Sub-Species: n/a
Breedable: Yes

Primary: #02fa85
Secondary: #7501fd
Tertiary: #edfe09

Pupil: #f20053
Sclera: #00ff83
Claws: #f20053 (#f26011)
Beak/Legs: #661be8 (#49be89) (#f4fc29)

Traits:

Eye Glow
Claw Glow
Colored Sclera
Colored Claws
Gradient Claws
Colored Beak/Legs
(Double) Gradient Beak/Legs
Accent (Body - Freckles (#0072fe))
Accent (Feather - (#ff4fff / #0072fe))
Prism
Rainbow Confetti

Offspring:

(#863) (#864)
Last edited by Pandapop on Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fancy Chimkin #800: History

Postby Pandapop » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:50 am

June 14, 2022: Designed by Pandapop
June 25, 2022: Won by Raptocidic
Last edited by Pandapop on Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fancy Chimkin #800: TBN

Postby ThousandSounds » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:47 pm

"I'd like to apply for adoption!"

Username: (your username)
Profile Page: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=757333
Bank Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4716418&p=138586249#p138586249
Coop Link: SkyLine Dwellers
Chimkin Name: Las Vegas (Vegas for short)
Prompt: wip the absurd amount of noise, deafeningly loud music, and "event" happening right outside my window is honestly giving me too big of a head ache to be bale to work peacefully
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kruxly » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:26 am

Username: Honey~ 22806
Profile Page: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22806
Bank Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4716418&p=138312190#p138312190
Coop Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4647632
Chimkin Name: Denali
Prompt:

Name Meaning: Great One

~ Personality ~

Inquisitive
Loyal
Friendly
Silly
Creative

~ Fun Facts ~

Favourite Colour: All of them!
Favourite Song: Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves
Favourite Activity: Making Collages/Anything creative!
Favourite Place To Be: Outdoors in vibrant and inspiring places

Denali likes to collect anything and everything rainbow and stick them together to make collages like this one below!

Here is a sticker concept of Denali based off a photo taken of him whilst he's been out and about collecting things
No one has the heart to tell him that the rainbow belt will just make everything sticky because he looks so happy

Rainbow Image from here
Moodboard made by me using the website Canva
Drawing made by me, linked here

Last edited by Kruxly on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:11 am

Username: Raptocidic
Profile Page: here
Bank Link: here
Coop Link: here
Chimkin Name: Dezi
Prompt: Dezi's Story

It was impossible to see anything. The dense fog was so bad that he could hardly see his own claws, yet alone what was infront of him. Dark thick mud dripped from his body as he stumbled forward. He had lost track of how long it had been. He had left the soggy cardboard box behind search of food several nights ago. The water was muddy, but at least there was plenty of it. In contrast, the poor roo hadn’t had much luck when it came to food. He was muddy, cold and very hungry. He made a little squawk in complaint, knowing he couldn’t give up yet. He was too hungry to stop.

His tail feathers were quickly becoming a burden, his once beautiful plumage progressively getting more and more weighed down with sludge as he persisted. The tail dragged on the ground as he walked, leaving a snake-like slither marks behind him. Only his eyes still glowed now, his once colorful claws and legs now covered in a lumpy dark brownish gray sediment. He called out again and again, each screech fading into the never ending distance.

Suddenly a series of loud stomps came from the distance. The roo took a step backwards, trying to see through the thick fog. Something was moving towards him. The roo took another step back, resisting the urge to stay still out of fear. His claws lost the little grip he had on the ground, his claws the side. Unable to maintain his balance he toppled over, falling onto his side. His legs kicked at the mud in a desperate attempt to get back up, but he couldn't find any grip on the muddy floor. The creature was close now; its footsteps sunk deep into the mud with each step, an uneasy squelching sound following its movement as the beast got closer. It was near enough that he could see part of the being, his eyes lighting up of a pair or pillar-like legs that disappeared into the fog above.

Two large limbs descended from above, the large claws making its way down towards him. The beast bent over enough to only just see a pair sharp eyes glaring at him. The rooster let out a startled screech, followed by desperate kicking and clawing at the air in a last attempt to escape. He continued to scream and kick as the hands lifted him up into the air. He also tried to bite the creature; however the grip on him was too firm and gave him very little space to move. The being stood upright and began to carry him away, where he once was soon fading away into the distance. After some time of scratching and trying to wriggle free, the rooster gave up and closed his eyes. He was too tired to keep fighting.

It was several stomping steps later when the creature abruptly stopped. The rooster opened his eyes as was gently put down. There wasn’t any fog clouding the view of the new location. He appeared to be inside a box. It had tall walls that were far too tall for him to jump over. The box carried a faint but distinctive smell that he didn’t recognise. Looking up, the roo could see a bright florescent light hanging from the ceiling. He was inside a building, although it didn’t appear to be anything like his old home.

A while later the creature approached him again, although without the fog the rooster could see that he hadn’t been picked up by a monster but rather a human. He stared at the unfamiliar person curiously, trying to figure out if they were friend or foe. The human sighed before picking him up again, this time bringing the rooster into another room. The roo didn’t struggle as much this time, although he still screamed a few times in protest. The human placed him on a large towel and started wipe the wet dirt off using a cloth. The roo stayed still, finding himself far too tired (and slightly too afraid) to move about. Each stroke revealed a little more of the roos brightly colored coat. The human was able to clean off most of the mud with help from water and a small amount of (chimkin friendly) soap to get the dried mud out from his tail feathers. The chim was brought to a vet for a health check up later that day. He was starving and had picked up parasites but was otherwise ok. With treatment purchased, the human took the rooster home to set up a temporary quarantine for the chim.

Having done all he could to help the rooster, the human was left wondering if he had an owner. The rooster had stunning colors. Purchasing a rooster like him would likely cost a mini-fortune, so it seemed odd that the lil guy was outside in the cold and mud on his own. The human knew it was logical that someone must have been the proud owner of the guy, and so started a search for his owner. Checking and posting on online forums, social media, even going as far as making some missing posters. Several weeks of searching passed, but no avail. The roos past owner simpily couldn’t be found anywhere.

Over time the human had started to call the rooster ‘Dazzle’ (because his fur was dazzling), which evolved into calling him ‘Dezzle’ as he seemed to respond to that more. This naturally got shortened to Dezi, and that name was what stuck. Dezi was a rather alert chim, but his heart was soon won over through food and treats. The human had stopped looking for the old owner at this point. Having given up on trying to find the old owner, the human decided to keep Dezi rather than rehome him somewhere else. With the parasites treated and gone, the human was starting to work on introductions to his other chims. Dezi was there to stay.

Last edited by Raptocidic on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:55 am, edited 10 times in total.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MizzB11 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:15 am

Username: MizzB11
Profile Page: Here
Bank Link: Here
Coop Link: Here
Chimkin Name: Vivid
Prompt:

Chasing Fireflies

The moon shone brightly in the sky, illuminating the fields and terrain. A fancy Chimkin sat up atop a white fence post, ruffling his bright feathers and tapping his glowing talons on the white wood. His luminous claws and eyes stood out, saw did his non-subtle feathers. Several fireflies were lighting up and crickets were chirping, giving the field an almost - calm feeling, along with a few hoots from a hidden owl up in the trees. The Chim jumped down and landed on the soft, wet grass. He blinked and chirped, watching a firefly almost land on his snout. The bright-colored Chimkin tried to chase the small bug as it flew higher and higher in the sky. The damp grass was hiding a surprising secret - that secret being that there were a lot more fireflies than he expected. He looked behind himself, realizing that tons of fireflies were in the air now, being that they were kicked up by him running. The Chim tilted his head before running at the glowing cloud of insects, snapping and biting at them - and actually managed to catch a few. He definitely was having fun, chasing fireflies…

Number of words: 196
Toyhouse || He/they/ve/xi/slime/it || Lesbian / Aromantic || Reptile and pet owner || Pronoun Page

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Main Species:

| Chimkins - Stars - Mormonts |

| Montane Raptors - RCRA |

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
MizzB11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 pm

And the winner of Chimkin #800 is...
Raptocidic!

HM's awarded to --
(please PM me your choice of SS (150), PPS Pills (x2) or Bronze Custom Token (with +2 additional traits))

Honey~
MizzB11
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fancy Chimkin #800: Dezi

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:07 pm

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with my entry and I'm very happy to have won Dezi! ^^
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me