Please let me know these when possible!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]link to thread
[b]Pride Status:[/b]
[
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings Nursery #422

Postby minifun990 » Thu May 12, 2022 5:24 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Rihon
Lion gender: Male
Pride:In sig
Pride Status: Friend of Dragons

Cub 2 is avaible for adoption. To win just write 400 words or less about them and their dragon. What is their bond like?
Ends 24th May at rollover (0:01)
Last edited by minifun990 on Fri May 20, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Fri May 13, 2022 9:59 am

Cub 2 Entry
Username: Midnightkitkat
Lion name: Opal
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Oasis Basin
Pride Status: Hunter in Training
Dragon: Tanzanite - Male
Opal has been with dragons for as long as she can remember. Remembering long days spent surrounded by warmth and love from her adopted mother as the dragon nurtured her clutch. The young lioness was never told how she was found, or brought to the cave but that was fine with her. A life never known was nothing compaired to the content she now lived. Although covered in fur rather than scales her family never thought of her as different. A fellow dragon at heart the ways and beliefs of these creatures became her own. As her siblings grew old enough to leave on their own Opal and her youngest brother eventualy became the only ones left. Tanzanite was the runt of the clutch. His egg deformed and resulting in his smaller stature, and only growing at a quarter of the rate of his clutchmates. That did not change the size of his heart in figurative terms. The two had always been close and as their mother bid them farewell together she knew they would always have one another.

With small claws digging into her fur Opal flicked an ear as she and Tanzanite waited for the deer in front of her to return to it's distracted eating. Taking a moment to pounce and launch her brother into the air at the same time. His wing beats taking the momentum to slam into the deer before it knew what hit it. The chase that cluld have been ended in a moment as Opal joined soon after. Their hunting style although strange was perfect for them. The lioness not used to chasing down her prey at the speed these things could run. Used to the smaller and slower prey of the mountain. Eating what they could they thanked what remained and left the remaines for the scavengers watching them leave. 'That thing tasted different then the other horned one. I don't think I could eat for a week at least.' The small dragon chirped as he stretched across his sisters back. The language of dragons only known to those taught Opal hummed a low tone in agreement. Continuing on the trek took them to small hallow where they had made a temporary den, and soon they were sleeping, safe, and with full bellies. They knew this was only their beginning but even a dragon deserves to rest before a big day.
[400]
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ–ˆ|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ"We have calcium in our bones,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝcarbon in our souls,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
My SZ Herd
โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ93 percent stardust,โฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
โฅฝ we are all just stars that haveโฅผ
โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜†
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
|โ–ˆ
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Tue May 24, 2022 5:27 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Lion name: Orazio
Lion gender: Male
Pride: The Wards
Pride Status: Disciple
///Even among the gods, dragons are rare, elusive beings. While the disciples of the dragon god, such as Amara, may appear to have draconic companions of their own, the reality is that those beasts are little more than manifestations of the powers granted to them as the deity's apprentices. Beings made not of flesh, but of hard light, or wind given form, or any number of other elements, mere extensions of their companions' abilities. They are no more a true dragon than your average skink or chameleon - Related, perhaps, but not the same. Even the god of knowledge, for all he knew of all the realms, could name but that one, single dragon, that deity of time who had come to him so many years ago, who had planted the seed of rebirth, who had plucked little Ziya from the mortal realms when the third tree fled from their role.
///And so, when Orazio was taken in as one of the dragon god's disciples, it was assumed that the dragon he was often seen with from that point on was just the same. Except... no. Over time, it became clear that his was different. He was too young to fully comprehend his powers, let alone to manifest a familiar so real, so lifelike. They would see him chatting and wrestling and playing with it as if it were a living creature. Though they never left each others' sides, like most manifestations, it never dissipated in the way that the others did, even in his deepest sleep. And, perhaps most oddly, he would speak of it with a name. "Aroa," he'd call it. He'd speak of the dragon as a friend, or even a sister. As if it were the genuine thing, and having a dragon for a sibling were the most normal thing in the world. And for Orazio, it was. After all, this life, with Aroa by his side, was all he knew. The cub and the dragon, this somehow real dragon, were the closest of companions, and that was just how things were.
///Even if the others noticed, he didn't. He hadn't the foggiest idea that it was strange, or it was special.
///And maybe that was for the best.
///It would be nice, wouldn't it? If they stayed like that forever? Just a cub and his best friend, for all of time.
///Orazio thought so.
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Wed May 25, 2022 8:52 am

Midnightkitkat wrote:Cub 2 Entry
Username: Midnightkitkat
Lion name: Opal
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Oasis Basin
Pride Status: Hunter in Training
Dragon: Tanzanite - Male
Opal has been with dragons for as long as she can remember. Remembering long days spent surrounded by warmth and love from her adopted mother as the dragon nurtured her clutch. The young lioness was never told how she was found, or brought to the cave but that was fine with her. A life never known was nothing compaired to the content she now lived. Although covered in fur rather than scales her family never thought of her as different. A fellow dragon at heart the ways and beliefs of these creatures became her own. As her siblings grew old enough to leave on their own Opal and her youngest brother eventualy became the only ones left. Tanzanite was the runt of the clutch. His egg deformed and resulting in his smaller stature, and only growing at a quarter of the rate of his clutchmates. That did not change the size of his heart in figurative terms. The two had always been close and as their mother bid them farewell together she knew they would always have one another.

With small claws digging into her fur Opal flicked an ear as she and Tanzanite waited for the deer in front of her to return to it's distracted eating. Taking a moment to pounce and launch her brother into the air at the same time. His wing beats taking the momentum to slam into the deer before it knew what hit it. The chase that cluld have been ended in a moment as Opal joined soon after. Their hunting style although strange was perfect for them. The lioness not used to chasing down her prey at the speed these things could run. Used to the smaller and slower prey of the mountain. Eating what they could they thanked what remained and left the remaines for the scavengers watching them leave. 'That thing tasted different then the other horned one. I don't think I could eat for a week at least.' The small dragon chirped as he stretched across his sisters back. The language of dragons only known to those taught Opal hummed a low tone in agreement. Continuing on the trek took them to small hallow where they had made a temporary den, and soon they were sleeping, safe, and with full bellies. They knew this was only their beginning but even a dragon deserves to rest before a big day.
[400]

All yours! Such a difficult decision, I loved both stories so much

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me