Range Trotter #1957 by strangetales

Based on Click to view
Artist strangetales [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #1957

Postby strangetales » Wed May 04, 2022 6:47 pm

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

may the force be with you! why are they at the dark side of the force?

Username: sleepyDandy
    Show Name: Darkness Overcome Me
    Barn Name: Xustuk

Height: 15.0hh
    Eye Color: bogan
    Phenotype: black demoiselle grey
    Genotype: Ee aa GG

- will always pass grey (G)
    - lightsaber will not pass to offspring
Last edited by strangetales on Sat May 07, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #1957

Postby sleepyDandy » Wed May 04, 2022 7:30 pm

Username: sleepyDandy
    Height: 15hh
    Halter Color: Saber color <3
    Prompt:
In the year 4013 BBY, Xustuk's mother thought he was the average foal. He loved to play, he loved to run, and he loved to eat. He kept up with his studies, but when Xustuk was beginning to go through his pubescent stage of his life, his mother started to notice things. Xustuk had powers unlike anything she'd seen of his peers. He wasn't like the other foals, and he knew that.

It wasn't until Xustuk learned of Force-sensitive individuals. Everything they could do, he could do. It had all started to make sense, and so, through following historical texts, Xastuk started practicing this newfound ability on his own.

One day a strange man showed up at their home. He had mentioned Coruscant, that was war brewing, and that they were recruiting anybody they could in order to help protect the capital. It was the center of the galaxy, and in turn, the most important planet to protect. With his powers starting to round out, Xastuk was ecstatic, eventually convincing his mother to let him go out and use what he was gifted with. She was hesitant, but if it meant helping preserve the capital, she would let him go along.

The man, calling himself Aurren, set off with Xastuk on a journey that would change the colt's life forever. Aurren taught Xastuk everything he could ever need to know about using the Force, and while the tactics seemed cruel, if that's what it took, that's what he would do in order to protect Coruscant.
Aurren spoke of their leader more times than Xastuk could count. Exar Kun was his name, and it quickly became a name that he was familiar with. Everything they did was under Kun's command, and by the time they touched down on Coruscant, Xastuk had grown into a very powerful soldier. His Force had been rounded out to the point where it had proven to be deadly, proven to be useful. Dark Jedis, they called themselves. The name itself had confused Xastuk, but he was told that they were Jedi fighting for the right side. That the "real" Jedi had turned against the Universe and sought ultimate power.

The war, deemed the Great Sith War, was very short. Exar Kun had been put to rest, but still Xastuk stood side by side with the Dark Jedi forces. And to this day, that is where he remains.

i know this is all over the place LMAO.
    it's been a hot minute, i don't remember a whole lot of this era in the Star Wars universe,
    but i am SO unbelievably excited about this Trotter!! <333
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:38 am

Username: Furrydogs12
Show Name: Dark Side of the Force
Barn Name: Declan
Height: 14 hh
Halter Color: eye color
Prompt: Declan wants revenge for his friend’s death, vowing to advenge him. He would do anything for said friend.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Thu May 05, 2022 3:46 pm

Username: Black.Wings
Show Name: BWR Cry of the Raven
Barn Name: Raven
Height:15hh
Halter Color: Something sithy
Prompt: Raven was born into royalty on Coruscant long before the fall of the Republic. Pampered and groomed, he got everything he ever wanted. At a young age he started to notice he could move things at his will. With practice and time he began to get better at his new found powers. After a tragic attack on his district took both of his parents lives and many of their disciples; he was left to lead what was left of the district. He became hateful and greedy, punishing the people underneath him for no reason other than his pleasure. This went on for many years until a stranger showed up one day. He wielded a red blade made of light. It could cut through anything with ease. The stranger promised this weapon and many other powers to Raven. He agreed to follow this stranger. Raven wanted power, more power than he could ever have leading this pitiful district. As time went on, with many years of training his powers grew immensely.

Wip
Last edited by Black.Wings on Sat May 07, 2022 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri May 06, 2022 7:47 am

Username: sabrinab
Show Name: Look Into My Eyes
Barn Name: Jarveth
Height: 15.2hh
Halter Color: eye color
Prompt:
Darth Vader walked up to him, holding his light saber.
"Come to the dark side" he said. "We have cookies."
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Sat May 07, 2022 10:22 pm

sleepyDandy wrote:Username: sleepyDandy

congrats!!
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby sleepyDandy » Sat May 07, 2022 10:43 pm

Doctor Strange wrote:
    sleepyDandy wrote:Username: sleepyDandy

congrats!!

AYOOOO thank you so much!! this Trotter really tugged on my heartstrings, man <3
sleepyDandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me