Artist Madel [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fawn feild

Postby Madel » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:35 am

ꜰᴀᴡɴ ꜰᴇɪʟᴅ

Closed

|| main page || artist search ||[url]customs/myos[/url]||fawn field|| [url]archive[/url] || [url]The stories[/url]

In the time of life where humans have gone extinct, Magical deer, previously modified to protect sacred powering crystals, rule over the land.These crystals give life to plants, animals, and the earth. They power all four elements, keeping everything in balance. Luma Deer, who were forced to evolve alone after humans died off, are ruled by the Immortal Entity Lunaria, commonly known as 000, the first Luma to ever be created. Overpowered, yet mature, they control and reside over all four factions, Earth, Fire, Water, and Crystallite, who together, reign peacefully over the land.

How is a fawn created?

Lumas don't actually birth fawns, all lumas are brought to life using some crystals from the "fawn field" this means anyone is able to request a "breeding" here, whether you own a luma or not. The crystals can give life to up to 3 lumas using a piece of whatever tribe you'd like them to come from. Ex: a crystal, a flower, a river rock, or charcoal.

How to get a fawn of your own

An artist will open up 1-4 slots. They can keep this slot open for up to a week before picking someone they'd like to make a luma for. This can be done via raffle, a simple contest ( ex: a gif, doodle, etc. ). The artist will also foll for how many fawns the crystal produces.

Fawn field rules

- You can only get one batch of fawns every 30 days
- Please be patient!
- Don't reserve posts, only post a completed form when a slot is open
- Please don't fill out a form unless a slot is open
- Only mark this page for later once!

Code: Select all
Username:
Past faun field batch ( if any ):
Choose a tribe:

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult