▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
This pony is on their way home from travelling and can really use a nice cup of hot cocoa, what's their go to secret ingredient?
max 400 words
Ends Dec 5th

Pony Name: Carmine Ahi
Magic Type: Quaeromancy

Oh dear I messed up the schedule,

Last edited by Mylkie on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
X
♢♢---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♢♢

she/her Adult built like a dino pls no
Current Status: Commissions Open
Munchies | Fuzzy Raptors
DA TH Discord Mylkie#7763
Don’t get robbed this Holiday Season

♢♢---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♢♢
Mylkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧Sweet Hot Cocoa✧ Paldon Pony

Postby EchoIre » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:30 pm

Username: EchoIre
Prompt:

Carmine loves to put cayenne and/or chili powder in their hot cocoa. If done right, it adds a pleasant kick that boosts the warmness of the drink, making it all the more comforting in their opinion. And, if they add too much, more sugar seems to fix the problem. It's a bit odd, but it's what they like.

(as an aside, if you haven't done this and can tolerate a bit of spice, i seriously recommend it! if you mess it up adding something like whipped cream or more milk can help, but you have to watch out at the end either way because the powder doesn't dissolve haha)
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:01 am

username; Domino Tricks
pony name; Janette Marie Preston
gender Female (She/Her)
magic type; Fire (Mostly uses for baking and light)
prompt;
Janette loves to put mint in her cocoa, not peppermint, just mint. Peppermint can be too strong for her tastebuds. She likes the cooling effect of mint because it makes winter seem colder even when it's not snowing. Janette likes to sit by the fire and drink her cocoa with friends and family.
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:13 pm

username; bakuraas.
pony name; Charrie Au Lait
gender Demigirl (she/they)
magic type; arboreal + water
prompt; (385/400 words)
Charrie's secret ingredient is one that would most likely turn someone away from her hot cocoa unless they were an arboreal magic user such as herself. Floral magic users might have a taste for it if they have a tendency towards flowering trees, but perhaps that's a bit of a stretch as well.

Charrie's ingredient of choice to add to her hot cocoa; Pine Tree Bark. In all honesty, it's not as strange as one might assume on first hearing. Charrie is especially knowledgeable on trees due to being raised with arboreal magic by her lumberjack father. So it's very safe to assume that she knows which kinds of tree bark are and aren't edible. Pine Tree bark is not only edible, but is high in nutrients that allow it to be a wonderful food choice when in a forest of pines. And Charrie is also not one to skip out on the fact that the nutrients in the bark have saved many a traveler from starvation.

In the case of the drink; While the ingredient adds a lot more thickness to the cocoa, it also adds a sweetness from the small amount of sap stuck to the bark fresh off of the tree, as well as adding the previous stated nutrients for a healthy and sweet drink that's a bit more made to personal tastes than anything else. However, many a time, when not stated, folks don't even know they're drinking the bark from a tree, only acknowledging a sweet tasting hot cocoa that might be a bit heavier than normal.

Charrie enjoys the ingredient so much that she doesn't just use it for Cocoa either. In fact, some have even said to have seen her putting bark and sap into water of all things, though her most common drinks of choice are tea and cocoa. Sometimes she'll even have a nice snack of pine cones with her drink, but that's mostly when she drinks tea. She likes to say that Hot Cocoa itself is a meal, and unfortunately nobody has had the desire or the energy to argue with her about that. After all, when a pony carries around pieces of bark to put into any drink they come across, classifying a drink as a full meal is the least of anyone's worries.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mylkie » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:49 pm

EchoIre wrote:Username: EchoIre
Prompt:

Carmine loves to put cayenne and/or chili powder in their hot cocoa. If done right, it adds a pleasant kick that boosts the warmness of the drink, making it all the more comforting in their opinion. And, if they add too much, more sugar seems to fix the problem. It's a bit odd, but it's what they like.

(as an aside, if you haven't done this and can tolerate a bit of spice, i seriously recommend it! if you mess it up adding something like whipped cream or more milk can help, but you have to watch out at the end either way because the powder doesn't dissolve haha)

This sounds delicious! Congrats to Elchore! And ty everyone for entering <333
X

Munchies | Fuzzy Raptors

Mylkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mylkie » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Wait you guys I goofed the dates so if desired all entrants will be able to get a runner up, just pm me with a description of your chosen tea (they will be on the same lines).
X

Munchies | Fuzzy Raptors

Mylkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me