▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐

Who is this golden pony
with a horn that shines like the sun?

MIN 500 WORDS
ENDS 3rd OF DECEMBER 2021

This is a Prompt adopt! Write a little short text about this pony;
who they are, their hobbies, anything you desire!
I will choose the winner on the date above.

Code: Select all
[b]Username :[/b]
[b]Pony Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Magic Type :[/b]
[b]Prompt :[/b]
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Rose Gold ✧ Paledon Adopt

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:38 am

Username : Glowingsaltshaker
Pony Name : Aelia Solstice
Magic Type : fire
Pronouns: she/they
Sexuality: lesbian
Prompt :

Aelia is one pony not to be trifled with. As a filly, she was cursed with fire magic A great magic that could be used for many good things, most saw her as blessed, though she could only see herself as a monster. So, it was not truly a curse, just to her. She never wanted to hurt anyone. She didn’t mean to, in fact, she tried saving them.
The night was cold. The wind coming in incredible gusts, ash blinding every pony who wasn’t sheltered. Rain poured down, but it wasn’t enough to consume the flames that were consuming so many homes. In the small, very very small village of Pinetrails, fire magic was forbidden. Pine and spruce trees laced the outed edges of the place, shrouding it from most of the rest of Paledon. Majority of the locals were elderly and cranky, though quite loyal to the strict rules of the small organization.
Aelia did in fact wield fire magic. Her whole life, she had to convince those around her that she wasn’t magic at all. They had been quite suspicious, as unicorns were famously magic, and the Solstice family was infamous among the townsfolk for their flaming powers. The rest of her kin had been exiled, however she barely managed to convince them she was different. Her whole life, she was raised to hate her own abilities. And better to the desires of the village leaders, she never tried them out. To be completely fair, she hadn’t meant to. Anger, or any strong emotion really, was well known for triggering fire magic if the wielder is not properly trained. And as a matter of fact, Aelia wasn’t trained at all.
Back to that fateful night, she was wandering town, getting the usual hateful glares, when she noticed something out of the ordinary. She couldn’t see anything, though she could almost feel a deep sense of wrongness swaying just above her head like a silver pendulum. Hypnotic, and terribly unsettling. When she turned around to trot off, she heard a wail from a fair distance. Seemingly, just outside of town. Fear gripped her like icy jaws, her first instinct was to run, get as farther away as possible, but no, she just couldn’t, with the overwhelming sense of responsibility. Running toward the noise, she scented the tangy smell of blood.
Scoping a ahead, she spotted a small filly with sparks sprinkling off of her horn. In front of her loomed furious village leaders.
“Let them go!” The filly pleaded desperately, faked tears staining her face.
“You and your mother wield fire magic, which is illegal in our village, leave now, or you will be forced off of the land.” One of the elders known as Arokniir demanded, vigilance sparkling in his gaze as he looked down at them.
“This is our home! Y-you can’t take it away from us!” For such a small little thing, that filly put up quite a fight. Arokniir raised his hoof, as to strike her, or her mother, but Aelia came first.
“Leave them be!” She ordered the leader, who has just been knocked down my the impact of the strike Staggered to his feet, his face redder than the most imposing of sunrises. What she had not intended, or rather realized, was that feiry sparks were coming off of her own horn. Awestruck with horror, Arokniir was at a loss for words. With a loud blast, flames surged off of her horn like demonic tendrils, licking the air and devouring the oxygen.
By this time, it was creeping across the dried grass, towards town. A raging fire like this couldn’t be controlled. Aelia could only think of running, and her streak of bravery ended like a severed string when she fled, the ultimate coward. She could only think of the guilt. As far as the village was concerned anyhow, she didn’t exist, and never had. Now, she has made a life for herself in the larger parts of Paledon, where she can blend in and finally be normal.

Credits

Divider 1 - xXx

Divider 2 - xXx

Divider 3 - xXx

Divider 4 - xXx
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metski » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:46 am

Glowingsaltshaker wrote:
Username : Glowingsaltshaker
Pony Name : Aelia Solshine
Magic Type : sun - draws energy from the sun and uses it to cast various spells such as warmth, combat, light and more.
Prompt :

Aelia is one pony not to be trifled with. As a filly, she was cursed with sun magic. A great magic that could be used for many good things, most saw her as blessed, though she could only see herself as a monster. So, it was not a curse, just to her. She never wanted to hurt anyone.

WIP

Heya Glow! Just wanted to notify you that the word limit is 500 words c: Im guessing you´re adding more with the WIP and all ;)
And Sun magic is a celestial magic, which means you need a Royal MYO to be able to make such a pony! You wouldnt be able to give it to existing adopts unfortunately. So you would need to change the magic type to one of the common magicks!
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metski » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:02 am

Congrats glowing! ^^ she is all yours!
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:07 am

Thank you so much!! <3
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me