▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐

Who is this precious pony
that smells like coffee?

MIN 300 WORDS
ENDS 28TH OF NOVEMBER 2021

This is a Prompt adopt! Write a little short text about this pony; who they are, their hobbies, anything you desire!
I will choose the winner on the date above.

Code: Select all
[b]Username :[/b]
[b]Pony Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Magic Type :[/b]
[b]Prompt :[/b]
Last edited by Metski on Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Cofffe Cream ✧ Paledon Adopt

Postby Metski » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:12 am

Edit: Made some slight adjustments to the lineart! c: But wont be making any more changes to the design itself anymore.
Also i forgot to mention that i will also be doing items/an outfit for the one who wins! You´re free to ask for anything that will be made custom for this pony c;
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:26 pm

Username : acronymm
Pony Name : Adelayde
Magic Type : knowledge (of baking)
Prompt : wip!! very sweet, loves baking, hobbies include gardening, running the local bakery full of confections and pastries

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metski » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:52 am

Changed the date to the 28th! Felt like a day and a half was not really enough time for people. Good luck everyone <3
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:40 am

Username : Domino Tricks
Pony Name : Finnigan (Finny) Dolton
Magic Type : Air (Specializes in air currents)
Prompt :
Finny is a young pony that is adventurous and daring, and she often finds herself going on adventures with a local named Merlin, a strange but kind Unicorn.
Since their adventures are regularly long and tiring, she ends up drinking way too much coffee, in fact she drinks it so much she has started to actually smell like the coffee she drinks!
Her magic helps her to fly since her wings are actually damaged internally from a flight accident as a child, Merlin has tried to help her wings but to no avail.
She is considered an outcast in her city due to her injuries, but since merlin is also an outcast of sorts she isn't so alone.
They often find themselves in odd places in their travels across Paledon sometimes even in down-right dangerous situations when they find cursed artifacts, but Finny is never really afraid since she is very confident in both her and Merlin's magic capabilities.
On one particular adventure she recalls visiting a dark forest but in that dark forest, in what seemed like the outermost reaches of Paledon, stood a waterfall as high as any pony could see. She remembers thinking how beautiful it was and how she begged Merlin to stay there, but then thinks about the serious look on Merlin's face when he said the most beautiful places are often the most dangerous.
She thinks about when Merlin went behind the waterfall and how it seemed like forever before he returned, but when he returned, he wasn't quite the same since he now had a sad look in his eyes and did not bring the artifact he came there for.
Finny wounders just what happened that day but knows that it wouldn't be right to ask since Merlin always shuts down when others mention that outing.

(303 words 1,687 characters before adding the Italicized and underlining code according to the WordCounter website)
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:55 am

Username : ethium
      Pony Name : primeveire
      Magic Type : floral
      Prompt :

Primeveire is a kind-hearted, open-minded pegasi who co-owns a local flower shop alongside her girlfriend dionisia (to be won/made, currently an npc). The pair are known for their affinity towards plants, with primeveire being the more outgoing of the two. She generally handles interactions with customers while Dionisia handles the monetary and practical side of things. This outgoing pony is especially known for her elaborate, hand-made, floral arrangements.

Flowers are Primeveire's escape from the harsh reality of things, she finds hope in flowers and as a result, has surrounded herself with them. Primeveire grew up an orphan, for the longest time she knew nothing about her parents beyond what she has been told by others, when she grew old enough, she attempted to track down her parents (out of longing for an explanation due to her abandonment, and feelings of distraught after a particularly nasty fight between dionisia and herself). All she ended up discovering were that both of her parents had gone missing after searching for an artifact shortly after her birth. They left on an expedition and were simply never seen again. Primeveire returned from her search discouraged. Seeking an excuse to distract herself, Primeveire threw herself into her work and shortly after pitched the idea of a flower shop to Dionisia. They hit it off, and that is where she remains today. Avoiding the more exponential questions by focusing on growing her floral business.

Primeveire is often found wearing a simple sun hat with flowers tucked into the ribbon and a satchel, usually filled with seeds or half-made bouquets. She wants to adopt a pet in the future, but Dionisia is allergic to basically everything so Primeveire might just have to get a pet plant.. (to her dismay..)

Primeveire will later embark on a journey to find her parents, who she believes to be alive after receiving a cryptic note to her residence. She, alongside Dionisia, an adventurer who knows the area (Cycad), a skilled archeologist (Edwin), and a warrior for protection (Hugh), will embark across the wilds of the country they have never seen in search of her parents and their quest for an artifact that has the key to unlocking a great fortune.

[369 words]
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metski » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:50 am

Heya everyone! The time has come to choose a winner! <3 I am giving people an hour more to finish up entries or loose ends!
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metski » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:33 pm

Sorry everyone! 🥺 passed out and slept before i announced the winner!

The winner is Ethium! Congrats on the gal ☺️
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me