[b]Partner's username:[/b]
[b]Cat Number:[/b] (#8 or #9)
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b][/size]
a fairy child with wings... or maybe two!

these two kitties trade letters back and forth! tell us about a letter they sent
to each other! what was it about? something good... or more sinister?
feel free to intepret as you wish! <3

★★★

this is a simple partner competition with fae's kitty! you may only
try-out for one each ━ make sure you both fill out a form! ^^

max of 350 words per kitty! you should be writing one letter each ━ feel
free to link them here, in a separate thread or on docs, etc!

ends november 18th at 11:59pm cs time!
ends november 23rd at 11:59pm cs time!
ends november 25rd at 11:59pm cs time!
x
Name: dazzling orchid
Clan: the principality
Description: blue solid with low white!
Edits:
[nr] wings + flower crown accessory, scars
[c] pointy ears, longer whiskers, ear tufts
[uc] medium fur edits, long tail

Owner: quirky;
Last edited by Vivika on Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extension !!

Postby faelyn » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:52 am

★ due to request this kitty has been extended to november 23rd at 11:59pm cs time! ★
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ Stars Staff Litter #2 - #08 ━ open!

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:00 am

Username: ToraOkami303
Partner's username: nindroidzane
Cat Number: #9
Cat Name: Snowflight
Clan: Eagle Camp
Prompt:
Dearest Softwillow,

Time runs slow in Camp without your presence, everything felt brighter here when you were here with me. I cannot wait for our approaching reunion at your Clan, I hope your apprentices are as full of life and excitement as Wildpaw and Mottlepaw. They are both little joys and little terrors to all of us here. Maplekit and Omenkit are on the cusp of transitioning into Apprenticehood, are any of your Clan's kits in a similar spot? Brambletrap is a sweetheart and often checks in on me worried I am not holding up well without you, we should catch him something nice to bring back.

Is it strange I look forward to the snow of your Clan? We get snow but it's not nearly as reliable, some years we'll get one night of the barest dusting of snow and others we get an absolutely buried in the stuff. Not to mention the weather this time of year is insufferably wishy-washy, as if the great mother herself cannot decide if Winter should set in or if Summer should return. Fall is my least favorite season by far.

Enough about such things, tell me more about Seafoam and Snapdragon? I am always so curious about those that lived so long with twolegs, my Camp lives unusually entangled with the silly creatures but to live inside their homes or structures is so curious to me. What do they provide that the mother does not? Does it make any more sense to you my love?

I await your reply with baited beaths,
Snowflight

[261/350]
Last edited by ToraOkami303 on Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:45 am

Username: nindroidzane
Partner's username: ToraOkami303
Cat Number: #8
Cat Name: Softwillow
Clan: FrostClan
Prompt:
My dear Snowflight,

It feels as though seasons have passed since you were last at my side. Though I know it can't have been more than a moon or two, I would almost expect those energetic young apprentices to be full fledged warriors by now - at least they would get into less trouble, if that were so! (Oh, you know I mean nothing of it; please tell Wildpaw and Mottlepaw I say hello. I do miss their chirping in our ears. Not that I haven't been getting enough apprentice shenanigans up here, mind you!)

Speaking of it, has Brighteyes' cold cleared up quite yet? I'm sure it has by now, but it never hurts to check up. I suppose after all these visits, your Clanmates are beginning to feel almost as close to me as my own! What a funny thing love does.

But back to you, my dear - will you be able to make your next visit soon? I mean you no rush, but my heart aches more each moment we're apart. Despite all the energetic young cats clamouring around, I can't help but grow a touch lonely without you. Sitting on the long white blankets of snow, looking to the starry night sky - it always feels the slightest bit colder when you're not by my side.

I love my home, I truly do. But it never feels quite full enough until you arrive, breathing life into it for as long as you happen to visit.

I do hope to see you soon,
Softwillow

[255/350]

nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:13 am

Username: miraphoenix
Partner's username: ethium
Cat Name: Helenium (also goes by Icecurrent)
Clan: Havenclan
Prompt:

[This letter was found, rolled up in a chestnut shell, left underneath a rock ringed with mushrooms. You get the sense that you’re not supposed to be there, but you open up the casing and scan the words!
The letter is written on paper birch bark, in an ink made of seaweed and berry inks, and the words are written in an elegant hand.]

“Oh Fleur, it’s been so long since I’ve written! I hope this letter finds you well.

My observation of the Havenclan cats continues apace. Their celebration of the autumnal solstice was inspired, and they appear to be readying for the winter solstice with a particular vigor. I wonder what they have in store! Other than rather a lot of salmon; it seems the clan traded fish with Moonclan to the north, in exchange for the other clan’s assistance in curing some of the meat.
Besides that, new kits have arrived, who seem to be growing at a rapid pace. One seems to have inherited the bright colors of her mother, to the confusion and consternation of the nursery cats.

How fare your clan? Have they celebrated anything as of late? I do hope you have a juicy observation; all has been rather calm here.

Yours in light and laughter,
~ Icecurrent Helenium

[216 words]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am

Username: ethium
      Partner's username: miraphoenix
      Cat Name: fleur (ivycloud)
      Clan: elmclan
      Prompt:

"Dearest Helenium,

There has been little time for writing as of late, I have found enough of it to dispatch this correspondence to you, but I fear the next may not come until the following winter. Unfortunately, I have yet to establish myself among the locals (elmclan), but I have found myself among a group of oddities living on elmclan territory. An abandoned town. They've taken quite well to me here, and although I appreciate their company, my true objective is to join elmclan.

I have quickly realized how elusive these cats are, they do not make themselves widely known unless it is important. Generally conflict-avoidant, they seem to be quite averse to change and magic. (which is why I fear my integration into their society may take a few moons at most... if it happens at all)

I will continue my efforts to befriend and gain admittance into elmclan, even if I'm here for many more moons. I refuse to leave without sufficient information.
      Drama-wise, these cats seem to be magnets for it. I am surprised by the amount of conflict these cats are forced into, especially due to their cautious nature. Of course most of this I am only hearing from second-hand sources, so their credibility is shaky at best. Most recently there was a fire of what I recently discovered was their most sacred tree. A plant embued with great power, reduced to ashes.. It is saddening for such a relic to be lost in this manner (although you would assume something so ancient and magical would be fireproof?). I am uncertain how this came about, but it is no surprise that elmclan's agitation has begun to affect the cats I am currently living with.

It is yet to be seen how this event will affect elmclan, but I will return your next letter as soon as I can with additional details. I hope you are well!

with kindest regards,
      ivycloud
      Fleur

[325 words]
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:33 am

★ due to another request this kitty has been extended to november 25rd at 11:59pm cs time! ★
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:43 am

Username: I Like Bees
Partner's username: quirky;
Cat Name: Glittering Snow -> Snow
Clan: The Travelers
Prompt:

{ This letter is written in bright, multicolored ink, messy and smudged between words; it's nearly illegible in places. It is sealed in an envelope signed with a colorful, smudged pawprint. }

Good morning, Orchid!! Or evening, or afternoon, or midnight, or whenever you read this letter. (I hope it's not that last one >:( Go to sleep!!)

I know it's been two whole months since you left, but things still feel so
    strange here without you. I forgot to water your rose bush all last week because I kept thinking "oh, Orchid will take care of that." It feels like every other day, I push another project into the corner with the expectation that you'll finish it - forgetting entirely that you're not here. I hope you can come visit soon!!

You have so many
    things left behind in our tree too. I'm still finding those dried leaves you collected scattered around the den - and even clumps of your fur! Ick! I can just never seem to find the time to clean your stuff out :( Maybe you can, when you visit!

Where
    are you right now? Your adventures must take you to such far away and exotic places! Please tell me everything!! And bring me a cool present when you visit too!! :D

There are just so many things happening here and I'm sad you're missing it all! The winter preparations are already underway - I got put in charge of food storage, boring! - and the forest is practically glowing with all the decorations for the festival. I hope you'll visit in time for the start of the celebrations.

Everyone else
    here misses you too. Even Partridge, but she says she just misses you cleaning the leaves off her porch. (I think she'd be glad to see you too, though; you should visit her!)

{ This last paragraph is particularly scribbly, as if it were written in a rush. }

Yesterday I found a strange cave in the woods; I think it was uncovered by some burrowing animals. I'm going to investigate tomorrow. I'll send you my findings in a second letter.
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:49 am

Username: quirky;
Partner's username: I Like Bees
Cat Name: Dazzling Orchid
Clan: The Principality
Prompt:

Dear lovely Sister of mine,

{ This letter is written is excessive cursive, like medieval texts }

I received your first letter and am concerned, as
I have sent many more myself. With no replies, I'm considering leaving the Principality to come visit and check up on you. I hope you aren't pouting again, like that time I made fun of your multicolored inks. I know, how much you love your colors. That being said, my gift that I plan to bring to you is quite something! The Magus here helped me pick it out. Oh, but I don't want to spoil the surprise! <3

Things... 'on the run' if you will, are difficult.
Bad times have fallen upon us on many occasions, our nests being overrun with rats, snow, and the minor sniffles (of which I have taken part). How's life in the forests? Is it just as I remember? With the summer jobs and the nosy neighbors? I smile just thinking about it. I yearn to see your bubbly face again to make me believe everything is alright. I'm sure I'll see you soon.

{ The last paragraphs are in a deep blue ink, like the writer paused at least a day to contemplate things }

But no matter. The important part is where are you, my dear? I've sent at least
five letters asking about your whereabouts, and I haven't received that second letter of yours. I'm getting extremely worried. My rogue friends in the Principality tell me not to fret, but I don't listen, as I know my own sister better than I know my heart. Please write! Don't leave me in the dark.

Everyday as we battle
creatures, I think of how I'm protecting you and many others. They arrived in large hoards right as I got your first letter. I'm sure it's nothing, love, but you never know. I have trusted my comrades with my life, just as I have you, many times and they haven't let me down. I know they'll be fine if I ever leave, but I'm emotionally invested, let's say.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extension !!

Postby faelyn » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 pm

★ this will be the last extension! these kitties have been extended to november 26th at 11:59pm cs time (24 hours)! ★
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me