Postby Vinson » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:24 am

Adopted

Username: Griffin Torrens
    Name: Xeno / Fear of the Unknown
    Height: 17 in
    Weight: 36 lbs
    Color: Masked Blue and Offwhite Sable Urajiro
    Genotype: Ayaw Bb cece dd EmEm hh II kyky mm SS tt uu lclc
    Notes: This collie is blind - they may have a maximum of two pups per litter and may not compete in the title program.
    Revamped 29 May 2024

Ghostly Gaze

--

What has this collie seen?
    You may interpret this prompt literally or figuratively, however you see fit. Quality over quantity, with a maximum of 1000 words and one art piece. You may pretty up your form, but please don't add any extra sections.
    Ends in one week (Nov. 2nd)
    Extended by request to Nov. 5th

Last edited by Vinson on Thu May 30, 2024 4:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #285 Available

Postby Southern sweetie » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 am

Username: southern sweetie
    Name: The Ghostly Gaze | Ghost
    Prompt:

Ghost felt a chill of claws swiflty glide up her spine, her curled coat prickling towards the sky. Hmm, maybe .. just a cold wind coming through her thoughts unconvincingly whispered. Blinking the intrusive thoughts away, the collie strode confidently to her favorite oak. Despite having hazed over eyes the collie was quite well versed with her surroundings.

Settling down with a sigh, she could feel the world’s time shift as the sun began to sink. Letting the marvelous moon out to dance across the night sky. A small smirk appeared on her muzzle. Oh if only, to be able to see you marvelous moon. Your soft light touching each and every crevice of this earth. The smile quickly faded with the thought of only being able to see meer shadows in her vision.

As far as ghost could remember though, she had always had this wretched haze. She surely couldn’t ask her mother, father, or even any sibling if it were true. Unfortunately as a small pup; barely 48hrs old. Ghost was found under this exact oak. Abandoned and forgotten. Thankfully the mistress of the house had been out that night to rescue and raise her.

Just then, while the collie was clearly lost within her own realm of thoughts. Another gust of wind appeared. This time tickling her nose as it passed. How odd… it’s almost as if there was an animal in front of me. hmm.. Surely if an animal had snuck infront of her , she would have heard or smelt them before even getting that close ?

No matter , it is time for me to return home.Goodbye my old friend, until we meet again” the collie said as she heaved herself from the forests floor. Turning around to head home, not expecting a response; one came. “Goodbye?” it softly spoke. Poor ghost tripped over her own paws right in her tracks hearing the melodic voice.

The collie regained her strength and spun around half expecting to run into one of her other fur siblings. “hu-huh..? W-who’s there ?? Apocalypse, is that you ? ” her voice managed to squeak out. A laughter arose softly as a shadow danced across her path. Ghost took an unstable step back. “V-very funny. Now C-c’mon. Stop playing around.” she said with a more stern tone.

“[/b] Oh c’mon now, you know me Ghost. We’re best friends![/b] the voice exclaimed. Confusion and fear swirled in her being. My friend , no my best friend? Who? I have no friends confusion living up to its name. The voice echoed ever so softly “ Surely you’d remember me ghost, we go way back. I was the one who had saved you”.

Panic and disbelief surged through her skin. saved me?! What the heck is this creature talking about and who are they??. Gaining some courage to finally tell this stranger she had had enough ghost spoke aloud. “ I can assure you, I have no memory of you .. creature. Now if I may, I’m leaving.” Giving a short huff to emphasize that she was done with whatever they were trying to pull.

The creature suddenly had an aura of confusion and a little bit of sadness. “Surely you’d remember me.. ? We talk all the time you and me. We’ve been best friends since the beginning. they spoke. Whatever this creature was talking about it clearly wasn’t ghost; otherwise she surely would have remembered right ?? But a sudden wave of curiosity entered the back of her mind. maybe they know something about my family ..? Ghost quickly shoved that back down to the deep depths of her heart. No chance she was asking this ‘stranger’

Just as ghost was about to head down her usual route back to the house. The creature got a sudden idea along with a squeal. “ Oh ! I know how to make you remember, here come here” they said giddy with excitement. Ghost tried to resist and speak outwardly no, but then something cool but weirdly warmth feeling touched her nose.

Ghost tried to pull back but it was no use. images began to appear in front of her eyes. Clear images. No haze. There she was just a newly born pup, laying on a cold steel floor. Her mother locked in the cage next to her. More dark colored bundles of fluff just on the other side. siblings …? I had siblings!? ghost exclaimed in her thoughts. but why am I all by myself ..? Why am I not with my mother? she thought sadly.

Just then a canine shadow appeared at the entrance of the kennel. Opening the door the shadow grabbed little ghosts body. Wait ! Wait what’s going on?! she exclaimed.. An ominous feeling wafted in the air. what’s going on?! thoughts rushed through her mind. A shadow of a man appeared, along with the smell of metal. The canine took off as fast as they could to the forest. Anger and rage ringed across the sky, followed by one loud boom through the air.

Ghost gasped and backed away from the creature; now having some sense as to who they were.The creature only gave a sorrowful chuckle. my dear child I only did what I promised your mother. That I would always look after you. ” ghost let a little whim escape her muzzle. “yes, I remember now… I miss you so much moon..”. Now being remembered as her mother’s sister; moon couldn’t help but feel sorry for the poor thing. “I know my child, but never forget when you look to the moon and stare; there I’ll be . Always listening” and with the last sentence the spirit drifted away the same it had came .

(965/1000)
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:34 am

- dropping -
Last edited by saorsa on Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:38 am

*** if this affects my chance of winning 287, then please ignore this as i would enjoy a better chance at winning 287 then this lad, even though they are quite stunning!

username: -chirp-
    name: dallin
    prompt:

(1000/1000)
    days moved by quickly when you're immortal. imagine that, being a soul with no ending. you could do anything you want, go anywhere in the world, become anything and everything. that must be why gods are immortal, to learn and become what they are in the tales. but sadly, in the real world, immortality hides behind the guise of goodness.

the day was like any other, dallin sat atop his hill, on look out for the gods. he would do this when he had finished his chores, his mother letting him go for the day. in dallin's time, it was common to see the gods roam the earth. they stood high above the mortals, but their imposing stature never stopped anyone from coming up to talk to them. stories were passed around about the gods, both good and bad. they talked of fenrir, the wolf-monster god, helping out his fellow canines in times of war. they told horrible tales of vidar, the silent god of vengeance, living up to his name. but dallin had always wanted to see a god up close, no matter how many times he has been warned.

his look out paid off, as he saw a looming figure in the distance. the unmistakable stature of a god. anticipation grew as the god came closer and closer. when it was within eyesight, he recognized it as the god of honesty. this god was well known in his area, a few tales of sightings reaching his village. they were told of to be a kind soul, immortality having aged them well. but he couldn't help the strike of fear in his heart as the deity set their sights on the town. the honest god came tumbling forward, they're eyes narrowed and a deep scowl on their face. a giant beastly foot raised into the air, it's hoof like features coming crashing down on the town's stables. the world seemed to slow down as dallin watched the god destroy his town.

the village had no idea it was even coming, other dogs scrambling to get to high grounds but to no use. the god of honesty picked off the stragglers, one by one. dallin hide on the top of the hill, his body shaking in fear and small whimpers leaving his maw. when the god was done, the town was no more than a pile of wreckage, homes shattered apart and no life to be seem. scanning the area, the god seemed to be searching for something. dallin noticed this and hid deeper into the brush, but the movement seemed to catch the attention of the god. those massive hoofed feet came tumbling towards him, until the giant beast stood in front of dallin. the god bent down, making eye contact with the collie.

"oh, it seems i have missed someone." the god spoke in a gentle voice, a complete left hook compared to the destruction they just caused.

dallin let out a curse under his breath, before speaking back to the deity. "please, my god, please spare me and i will not tell a single soul. the carnage that has occurred here will not reach any other ears but ours." his voice trembled but he did not stutter. he meant his words too, he would not tell a soul if he could run free.

the god of honesty thought for a second before they're booming voice spoke again. "i do not believe you. for it is so easy to lie, even i am able to do so. i will however spare you, under on condition. i take your sight so no soul will believe you, no other being would even believe a blind dog." dallin thought that was it, but the deity continued. "and, i will make you immortal, so that you must live with the burden for eternity. if you are so greedy for life, those are my conditions."

dallin pondered over it. yes, he would take the conditions handed to him, but why must he suffer so when the god caused all of this havoc. plus, he saw a flaw in the gods logic. "i accept your terms, my god. but if i may ask, why makes you think that others will not believe me when i tell them so? many gods have been known to do horrible things to keep their secrets." the collie pushed his luck, hoping that it would not get him killed.

the god laughed, loud and with all chest. "please! now who would believe a blind dog over the god of honesty? you mortals do not realize, that i can still lie. just because of my title, that does not mean it applies to me." their words were true, and dallin felt nothing but horror at the realization that no one would know of his village. it would be lost to history as his years flew by. so when dallin nodded his head, knowing he needed to accept, the god grinned something evil. they spoke in words of old norse, the ancient tongue pulling itself from they're mouth. the collies eye sight grew darker, until there was nothing but black. he could not see the sky or the hill. he could not see the colors of the grass. and he could no longer see the imposing figure of the monster before him. but there was something he could see.

"dear god, i have a question. for what are the white outlines of creatures in my vision?" dallin spoke, his words panicked but respectful.

"why, they are the souls. because a god has taken your sight, you can see the beings of dead." the deity's grin grew larger, but dallin would never know that. when the lumbering beast walked off, dallin finally stood up. he sent apologies to the dead, having even recognized a few as his townsfolk. shock had set in, but when night came tumbling down, dallin realized that he would never see again or tell his horrid tale.
Last edited by -chirp- on Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:45 am

👀 mark
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:49 am

Username: nio
    Name: Moony
    Prompt: What has this collie seen?

WIP

Last edited by nio on Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:50 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
Name: Lux Stars' Phantom
Prompt:

reserved with viewing an eclipse

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .nubs. » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:33 am

Username: .nubs.
Name: Salem
Prompt: wip
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leopia » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Username: leopia
        Name: wck's heart shaped box | pandora
        Prompt: the crisp autumn air was like ice in her lungs. she lay still near the bank of the lake, resting against the legs of her handler as mist began to roll in over the black water. the sky was thick with clouds and the threat of rain, but weak morning light was trying to break through. there had always been something eerily serene about those first moments of the day... something ethereal, something otherworldly. the collie watched intensely as a feminine figure began to materialize within the fog. she walked, slow and heavy and mournful, before coming to a stop in the center of the lake. pandora shuddered as their gazes seemed to meet, but within an instant, the ghostly woman was gone, and the cloud cover broke to let in the dawn.
ADULT / CANCER SUN / CAPRICORN ASC / VIRGO MOON / BI / AuDHD
witch, worldbuilder, artist. plushie && sticker collector. full-time dog groomer.
always listening to music. absolute nerd about dogs, cats, and dc comics.
chronically starting projects and never finishing them!! no time for anything but BG3
wanna trade?witch's cragkibbies archivepinterestdeviantartspotify

DRIBBITS | Image Image
leopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:49 am

Username: werepickle
Name: Passage To The Aether / Séance
Prompt:
Seance wasn’t always blind. One fateful night, when the air was chilly and the night dark and foreboding, Seance was exploring the lands when she stopped in her tracks. On the horizon she spotted something floating as if it was some sort of trickery. Seance didn’t know how to approach the situation, so she sat and contemplated her options. Curiosity getting the best of her she cautiously approached the hovering object. Upon getting closer, she noticed that it seemed to be transparent and eerie looking. The ghostly figure noticed Seance and released a blood-curdling screech. Seance froze, despite her instincts telling her to run. The figure floated towards Seance and spoke in the creepiest voice Seance had ever heard. “You shall receive the punishment for all the wrong-doing humans have caused in this world”. Seance watched as the figure reached out with its ghostly, cold hand and pressed it upon her forehead. What Seance felt was like nothing that she's ever experienced before. She started shaking and her blood ran cold, like the figure had just walked through her. Soon she felt the hand remove itself from her forehead, but now there was a problem. Seance soon began to panic as she realised, she could no longer see. Terrified Seance ran, she had no idea where she ran and all she could hear were branches cracking and the shrills of birds as if they’ve been disturbed. Seance eventually accepted this horrible fate and learned to rely on her other senses. Seance soon become a legend in her hometown and every night people hear the spine-tingling howls of Seance as she mourns her loss of her eyesight.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me