goobies | arcade jukebox

Postby HEXORCISM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:21 pm

you'll never guess what i was listening to when i came up with this idea

won by mallowpop

diab goob
    g2 | charms in membrane (music notes)
    t1 | custom membrane horns, custom membrane tail
    t2 | bioluminescence

on that note (haha), what mischief does this goob get up to?
    Code: Select all
    username;
    prompt;

ends october 2nd at rollover (2 ➝ 3)
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | arcade jukebox

Postby Fishkin » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:40 pm

username; Fishyroyals
prompt; This little goob likes to get in a bit of trouble. Nothing too major, she really doesn’t want her parents to get mad at her. But she absolutely loves going to the arcade, it’s her absolute favorite place, after school, weekends, holidays, you name it. You’ll see her playing. It’s rumored that she’s got the high score on at least 5 different games, but who knows if that’s true.

Now for the mischief. Arcades need tokens right? But this little goob likes to spend her allowance on things other than arcade tokens, why bother buying them when you can just snag them from unsuspecting players! Kids leave them on the table next to them, pockets are bigger than you think, little pouches of coins are slipped into her bag with ease. Her little hoard grows and grows and grows. And she doesn’t just keep it to one arcade, every town she visits she seeks their arcade like an wolf to prey, they never suspect her coming. Coins are swiped, snagged, and tucked away.

She likes to keep them in a drawer on her desk, although it’s getting rather heavy at this point. One day she dreams of taking them to the arcade and spending the whole day playing away. Getting high scores on as many games as possible. Getting as many tickets as she can and spending them all on the big toys you can just never seem to get at arcades. Yknow. The drones, plushies, lava lamps. She wants them all. and therefore this little goob snags the tokens, hoarding them like smaug the dragon until the day she finally spends them all.
Last edited by Fishkin on Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:44 pm

markmarkmark
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teleo » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:37 pm

mark

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:57 pm

username; CatOwU
prompt; Lemon hacks into game lobbies just to annoy others. They don't don't do much, they just move stuff around randomly and add and remove items from inventories. (They always get those back, though.)
It could also be considered a little spark of fun!! It appears suddenly and then leaves no traces of having been there.
They prefer to do their little mischief to people who have an audience watching. It just adds more flavour!
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:23 am

username; hjarta
prompt; this goob seems to resonate with villains in cartoons and movies. you know, the type of villains that try their hardest to seem convincing that they are deceptive and mischievous, but tend to fail miserably at the hands of the hero? this goob's upbringing has always seemed a little too similar in that sense, and while they do have close friends and do not experiment and produce a weapon of mass destruction that has a name ending with "3000", they were not very lucky and often found themselves in some sort of quicksand. that being said, they tend to cope by wearing disguises while going around pretending they are something they aren't and tricking people out of their naïvety. they have a collection of masks and cloaks they wear around in attempt to do so
Last edited by hjarta on Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:16 pm

mark owo

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:00 pm

username; wildsight
      prompt;

Now first off, one needs to be specific about what exactly is deemed 'mischief' and that which is deemed...something else entirely. Because one's view on such thing can vary quite a bit from another's perspective. For example, Cosmic believes that his own doings are nothing but little acts of laughable mischief, but to others he's causing absolute chaos. Now, you might ask "What exactly is Cosmic doing to be deemed such a thing?" Well, perhaps utterly destroying various worlds and dimensions is enough to be labeled as such.
      XXXXYou see, Cosmic harbors the ability to fling himself between different worlds and dimensions, along with his own general power to cause destruction, it doesn't take a lot for things to go astray. This could be overthrowing a particular empire in one world to shredding prized flowers in another. Cosmic believes his own world is particularly boring, thus why he's forever off in various others, claiming he is doing them a 'favor' by 'spicing up their worlds.'
      XXXXOf course, by traveling to different worlds this does occasionally leave him in sticky situations every now and then, but that only makes things more fun, right? He's all about danger and situations that make your heart race, all in the name of a little fun to spare him of his boredom.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:57 am

username; quinn?
prompt; Graffiti in New York City
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:28 pm

username; Raveron

prompt;

My mischief is a lot of things. I like to steal things from unsuspected people who walk past me. I'm a pick pocketitor. Yes, I'm the one that steals your things; money, watches, diamonds, jewelery and many other things. You better watch your purses and pockets or I'll be stealing your things. Don't like it? Too bad! I'm the most known pocket pocket thief, my name's in the newspapers and news. If you don't want me to have it? You better leave it at home! Cause I'll be picket pocketing you when you walk by and you'll never even notice! I'm the famous Desque the pick pocketitor
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery