Range Trotter #935 by Phönixfeder2000

Based on Click to view
Artist Phönixfeder2000 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Trotter #935

Postby Phönixfeder2000 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:15 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

My first Trotter as an Artist, so let´s do something more complex for this competition! To win this Trotter write a story of at
least 300 words about the first training lesson this horse ever had and what it made of him/her. One self drawn art piece
as add on is allowed (but not neccesary)!

Username: Furrydogs12
Show Name: Anger of the Clouds
Barn Name: Cloud

Height: 14 hh
Eye Color: Deep Ocean
Phenotype: Blue Roan Ringed Snake Irish Tobiano
Genotype: EE aa RnRn Rsrs Itoito
Last edited by Phönixfeder2000 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚."━━━━━━━━━━━

Phönixfeder2000

Drawing, Anime, Music, Pokemon,
Gaming, Vampire Diaries <3

Sad Soul

━━━━━━━━━━━━“𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘… 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.”━━━━━━

Treats given: 83
Tricks given: 15
Phönixfeder2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #933

Postby .ludicrous. » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:24 pm

Username:Owl_Roast
Show Name: Showtunes Of the Wicked
Barn Name: Celtic
Height: 13.2hh
Halter Color: #562c2c gradient to #0E9594
Prompt: WIP
.ludicrous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:18 pm

Username: Furrydogs12
Halter Color: Artist's choice
Prompt: Cloud’s first training lesson was quite funny. The trainer tried to get his halter on him and lead him out of his stall and into the training arena. Cloud jumped away and bolted out of the stall and ran around the property until he was caught and his halter was out on him. His trainer lead him out into the arena, this time with no complications. He tried to get Cloud to walk a circle around him, bud Cloud, the stubborn youngster he was, refused to budge a hoof. The trainer had to push his rear to get him to move a step. The trainer then brought out his secret weapon, a long stick with some thing at the end that he’d learn it was called a whip. With the whip the trainer got Cloud to walk. Every time Cloud slowed down, he was hit with the whip. When he went to fast, his lunge rope was tugged. Cloud eventually learned that the whip meant he did something wrong or they wanted him to go faster, and that the tug of the rope meant to go slower. Cloud hated every moment of it as it was humid, hot, and stuffy. Him being grumpy probably had something to do with it as well. The colt got up to some mischief when his trainer wasn’t looking. He stopped or slowed down and when he turned to look at him again. He sped up, but only to the speed necessary. He literally despised the trainer and literally had enough of it. He broke free and pushed the gate open. He then ran out of the ring and straight back to his stall. When the trainer caught up, he was sweating and panting. “Fine, training is done for today” he told Cloud when he spotted the colt in his stall. Cloud was happy to be done with the lesson. (315 words)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phönixfeder2000 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:54 am

Congrats, take care of him ^^

Furrydogs12 wrote:Username: Furrydogs12
Halter Color: Artist's choice
Prompt: Cloud’s first training lesson was quite funny. The trainer tried to get his halter on him and lead him out of his stall and into the training arena. Cloud jumped away and bolted out of the stall and ran around the property until he was caught and his halter was out on him. His trainer lead him out into the arena, this time with no complications. He tried to get Cloud to walk a circle around him, bud Cloud, the stubborn youngster he was, refused to budge a hoof. The trainer had to push his rear to get him to move a step. The trainer then brought out his secret weapon, a long stick with some thing at the end that he’d learn it was called a whip. With the whip the trainer got Cloud to walk. Every time Cloud slowed down, he was hit with the whip. When he went to fast, his lunge rope was tugged. Cloud eventually learned that the whip meant he did something wrong or they wanted him to go faster, and that the tug of the rope meant to go slower. Cloud hated every moment of it as it was humid, hot, and stuffy. Him being grumpy probably had something to do with it as well. The colt got up to some mischief when his trainer wasn’t looking. He stopped or slowed down and when he turned to look at him again. He sped up, but only to the speed necessary. He literally despised the trainer and literally had enough of it. He broke free and pushed the gate open. He then ran out of the ring and straight back to his stall. When the trainer caught up, he was sweating and panting. “Fine, training is done for today” he told Cloud when he spotted the colt in his stall. Cloud was happy to be done with the lesson. (315 words)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒚."━━━━━━━━━━━

Phönixfeder2000

Drawing, Anime, Music, Pokemon,
Gaming, Vampire Diaries <3

Sad Soul

━━━━━━━━━━━━“𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘… 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆.”━━━━━━

Treats given: 83
Tricks given: 15
Phönixfeder2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Trotter #935

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:51 am

Thank you! I will!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██