Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:30 am

Owner: X
Name: Whisper
Sex: Queen
Phenotype: Variegated English Spot Blue Gold Brindle
Rarity: Common

DMAB Mister Peanut Butter X DFAB Vexus

Image X Image
Last edited by ShadyBro on Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 196 - Breeding 021

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:36 am

Thank you! She’s lovely <3

Name: Whisper
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:01 am

Tried a new writing style!
words 322

You know that feeling of impending doom? That wonderful feeling encapsulates how Keoil feels on a good day, not to even speak of a day like this. Why, you ask, is today so much worse? The poor man had been abandoned! But oh, not just this. He'd been abandoned and left to babysit the pregnant skepluvi. "It's fine", Zelda had said. "She won't give birth anytime soon", she'd declared. Keoil hesitantly agreed, and off not only Zelda went, but both Starr and Nadezdha as well, the only other farm-y people he knows, even if he wasn't overly fond of his wife's brother. Not two hours after their plane had taken off, it happened. By this point I'm sure you can guess. Vexus went into labor. Maybe they just didn't like an audience. He hadn't expected them to go into labor so they had been out with Mr Peanutbutter, the jack of their dreams. He'd tried to separate the pair, but the jack leaned up and simply stared down at Keoil, making his intentions of staying well known. What could Keoil do, its not like he could overpower such a gigantic animal. So, he let Mr Peanutbutter stay, which Vexus seemed to approve of. It was only another few hours until they had produced their ritten. She was cute. Both of the young queen's parents groomed her eagerly, while she made the most adorable, but barely audible, sounds. Keoil moved in with a towel to help with the cleaning of the baby, earning more than one affectionate headbonk from the involved parties. Not too terribly long later, the ritten, now named Whisper for her muted sounds, was primarily dry. Keoil ran his fingers through the young queen's fur in soft awe. He'd never experienced the miracle of birth, or what comes after. This had prepared him (and made him desire) for the day he and Zelda would have a 'ritten' of their own.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:10 am

Lady Lesednik wrote:Tried a new writing style!
words 322

You know that feeling of impending doom? That wonderful feeling encapsulates how Keoil feels on a good day, not to even speak of a day like this. Why, you ask, is today so much worse? The poor man had been abandoned! But oh, not just this. He'd been abandoned and left to babysit the pregnant skepluvi. "It's fine", Zelda had said. "She won't give birth anytime soon", she'd declared. Keoil hesitantly agreed, and off not only Zelda went, but both Starr and Nadezdha as well, the only other farm-y people he knows, even if he wasn't overly fond of his wife's brother. Not two hours after their plane had taken off, it happened. By this point I'm sure you can guess. Vexus went into labor. Maybe they just didn't like an audience. He hadn't expected them to go into labor so they had been out with Mr Peanutbutter, the jack of their dreams. He'd tried to separate the pair, but the jack leaned up and simply stared down at Keoil, making his intentions of staying well known. What could Keoil do, its not like he could overpower such a gigantic animal. So, he let Mr Peanutbutter stay, which Vexus seemed to approve of. It was only another few hours until they had produced their ritten. She was cute. Both of the young queen's parents groomed her eagerly, while she made the most adorable, but barely audible, sounds. Keoil moved in with a towel to help with the cleaning of the baby, earning more than one affectionate headbonk from the involved parties. Not too terribly long later, the ritten, now named Whisper for her muted sounds, was primarily dry. Keoil ran his fingers through the young queen's fur in soft awe. He'd never experienced the miracle of birth, or what comes after. This had prepared him (and made him desire) for the day he and Zelda would have a 'ritten' of their own.

- Task Complete! -
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro