Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Considering Offers

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:06 am

Version 1: Ran by Kitsyn - Creator
Version 2: Ran by adheline
Version 3: Ran by I KathrynKat

Why Consider Selling: I've taken over another Closed Species off of ChickenSmoothie! I've taken over the Neravontii Species and the other animals of the planet Vashta. I've been very busy with this stuff that I'll probably never or at least not for couple or more years do something again with these species. I'm not just open for any random offers though, I paid a lot in CS pets for this. I'm open for a big bulk of C$, Mostly older Store Pets and other list pets. Most offers might get declined. This is what I paid: trades/viewtrade.php?id=87603897&userid=245230&signature=vahb6hQy3NTK_Ku3wAS8OA

I'd be "very very" picky about it but might consider multiples of art pieces in exchange. Most preference is off of CS and usable on IG, Discord, DA and anywhere else. (no Transparent BG, prefer a sceneries anyways for this offer.)
It must be mostly full bodies can be some busts. I'll be extra very picky about the artist who obtained this species when an art offer!

If either I don't get offers or offers at least that I am interested in, I'll be selling the species off of CS after some time passes!
I love this species and don't just want to give them away. I just.. don't think I'll get back to them anytime soon if ever. So please do be fair!

I gave free CO-Ownership to Shadybro. Now being revoked
Last edited by KathrynKat on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Considering Offers

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:06 am

I'm not sure if I can afford them but I would certainly be interested in trying to get them up and running again. I'll send an offer. I really adore these guys and it would be awesome to have them in my adopt family <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:25 am

ShadyBro wrote:
I'm not sure if I can afford them but I would certainly be interested in trying to get them up and running again. I'll send an offer. I really adore these guys and it would be awesome to have them in my adopt family <3

I'm currently letting Lady/Niila Lesednik talk to her friend first about them. She apparently has wanted to take over this species if I couldn't continue them! If she can't I'll try and think of an arrangement you and I can make.. :)
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:30 am

I look forward to seeing how it works out ^^