Postby ShadyBro » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:59 am

Owner: X
Name: Ritz
Sex: Queen
Genotype: Variegated Roan Dalmatian Red Brindle Underwing
Rarity: Uncommon

DMAB Mister Peanut Butter X DFAB Bermuda

Image X Image
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 193 - Breeding 018

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Name: Ritz
Pronouns: she/her

First Meeting
410 words
Zelda ran through the dark, ignoring the pouring rain soaking her to the bone. She couldn’t believe she’d been so stupid to let herself get distracted at such a dangerous time. Bermuda was due any minute and what was she doing? Attending her brother’s party. She’d told herself only an hour, but one hour turned into two turned into three and before she knew it, it was two am. As she neared the barn, she noticed with increasing anxiety the silence that loomed. Hesitantly she pulled open the barn door, flinching slightly at the loud groan it produced. She murmured her apologies to the residents of the barn, stepping into the barn as she fumbled for the switch. Her foot collided with something and she froze momentarily, bending down to feel it. It felt like.. Wood…? With increased concern and confusion, she flipped the switch and her blood rain cold as she saw what was before her. No wonder PB hadn’t greeted her; his stall was trashed. The stall door had been broken down and shattered, lying in pieces along the barns alley. Her eyes followed the alley down to the stall of… oh, no. She broke into a sprint as the worst possibilities raced through her mind, each more soul shattering than the last. She could tell even from a distance Bermuda’s stall door had been broken down as well, this time however, from the outside. As she neared the stall she could hear something, but she couldn’t identify it until she was standing in the stalls broken doorway. It was Bermuda. Peacefully chittering at her new little ritten, tucked up to her side asleep. Pb lay beside the two, watching. His gaze flicked over to Zelda and he offered a soft greeting before switching to a chatter, inviting her closer. Zelda complied, her hand finding Pb’s soft head and working her fingers into his fur, trying to calm her heart rate as she lowered herself to her knees beside the family. Tentatively, she reached out and touched the vaguely damp fur of the ritten. “You look like your father…” the ritten stirred slightly but didn’t wake from their peaceful slumber. Zelda bit her lip slightly to keep from Audibly d’awing at the precious newborn. Instead, she forced herself to switch to naming. It didn’t take long for her to settle on a name for the new skepluvi. “you remind me of a ritz cracker, so… Ritz it is.”
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 193 - Breeding 018

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:30 am

Lady Lesednik wrote:Name: Ritz
Pronouns: she/her

First Meeting
410 words
Zelda ran through the dark, ignoring the pouring rain soaking her to the bone. She couldn’t believe she’d been so stupid to let herself get distracted at such a dangerous time. Bermuda was due any minute and what was she doing? Attending her brother’s party. She’d told herself only an hour, but one hour turned into two turned into three and before she knew it, it was two am. As she neared the barn, she noticed with increasing anxiety the silence that loomed. Hesitantly she pulled open the barn door, flinching slightly at the loud groan it produced. She murmured her apologies to the residents of the barn, stepping into the barn as she fumbled for the switch. Her foot collided with something and she froze momentarily, bending down to feel it. It felt like.. Wood…? With increased concern and confusion, she flipped the switch and her blood rain cold as she saw what was before her. No wonder PB hadn’t greeted her; his stall was trashed. The stall door had been broken down and shattered, lying in pieces along the barns alley. Her eyes followed the alley down to the stall of… oh, no. She broke into a sprint as the worst possibilities raced through her mind, each more soul shattering than the last. She could tell even from a distance Bermuda’s stall door had been broken down as well, this time however, from the outside. As she neared the stall she could hear something, but she couldn’t identify it until she was standing in the stalls broken doorway. It was Bermuda. Peacefully chittering at her new little ritten, tucked up to her side asleep. Pb lay beside the two, watching. His gaze flicked over to Zelda and he offered a soft greeting before switching to a chatter, inviting her closer. Zelda complied, her hand finding Pb’s soft head and working her fingers into his fur, trying to calm her heart rate as she lowered herself to her knees beside the family. Tentatively, she reached out and touched the vaguely damp fur of the ritten. “You look like your father…” the ritten stirred slightly but didn’t wake from their peaceful slumber. Zelda bit her lip slightly to keep from Audibly d’awing at the precious newborn. Instead, she forced herself to switch to naming. It didn’t take long for her to settle on a name for the new skepluvi. “you remind me of a ritz cracker, so… Ritz it is.”

- Task Complete! -
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro