Artist FluffyTheUnicorn [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Noodle #14

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:48 am

Main page/Nursery/Shop/Maps/Item archive

"Glacial King"

Short comp! Ends in around 5 hours, so 5pm PST.

Prompt;; Tell me a bit about this noodle in 200 words or less. If there isn't at least one complete form, it'll be extended another 4 hours.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Prompt;;

His name is Kai and he belongs to beebun
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Noodle #14 - OPEN

Postby ivyy. » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:14 am

Username;; bunnoblizzard
Name;; Winter
Gender;; Male
Prompt;; Winter is a stubborn, hard-headed, loyal blue dragon who loves the warm weather. Crazy, right? He doesn't think so. As much as he enjoys the cold living in it every second of his life gets quite frustrating and tiring. So tiring, sometimes it will make his rash against other friendly dragons. The worst part is- the temperature kind of reflects his attitude. In the summer and spring, he tends to be much, much nicer, and open-minded whilst in winter and fall, he is how he would be if he stuck completely to the cold weather.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:23 am

Username;; beebun
Name;; kai
Gender;; male
Prompt;;
    kai is the crown prince of his small tribe. they live on mount. erebrus, named after a relative of his, who discovered the mountain range. he lost his mother a while back, which changed his attitude towards others, earning him the title ice prince. he is now set to take over the kingdom, but many do not want him to rule over them, thinking he will be a cold-hearted tyrant. though this wouldn’t be the case, he cannot convince them otherwise, and the seeds of rebellion grew to fight him.
    and so, kai fled mount. erebrus just before his coronation, leaving the people to do what they want, before they could start an uprising against him. he doesn’t know where he’s going, but he needed to leave it wasn’t just the fact that his people hated him. it was the fact that there wasn’t a single soul left there that he cared about.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 pm

beebun wrote:
Username;; beebun
Name;; kai
Gender;; male
Prompt;;
    kai is the crown prince of his small tribe. they live on mount. erebrus, named after a relative of his, who discovered the mountain range. he lost his mother a while back, which changed his attitude towards others, earning him the title ice prince. he is now set to take over the kingdom, but many do not want him to rule over them, thinking he will be a cold-hearted tyrant. though this wouldn’t be the case, he cannot convince them otherwise, and the seeds of rebellion grew to fight him.
    and so, kai fled mount. erebrus just before his coronation, leaving the people to do what they want, before they could start an uprising against him. he doesn’t know where he’s going, but he needed to leave it wasn’t just the fact that his people hated him. it was the fact that there wasn’t a single soul left there that he cared about.

Winner! Take good care of Kai. I like the thought you put into his backstory.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me