Range Potter #HP036 by Lex.

Based on Click to view
Artist Lex. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Range Potter #HP036

Postby Lex. » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:29 am

Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.

I am a Harry Potter noob ToT
Give me at least 2 fun facts about the harry potter universe! I wish to learn more :3
End Date: July 14th

Username: vak
Show Name: Not Half The Man
Barn Name: Centaur

Height: 12 hh
Eye Color: Mystic Magic
Phenotype: Classic Champagne Sooty Lions Mane Bontebok Roan
Genotype: Ee aa Chch LmLm Brbr

Last edited by Lex. on Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Range Potter #HP036

Postby vak » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:50 am

House Name: slytherin
    Prompt: 1. Gringotts Wizarding Bank is the single bank of the Wizarding world, located in Diagon Alley in London. They exchange "muggle" (non magic folk) money for wizard money, and the like. Oh, and its run by goblins!
    2. Unicorns exist in the universe, and things such as their hair can be used to create many remarkable things, mostly involving health/wounds. Their blood, however, cannot be used in potions, as it will curse the drinker with a sort of "helf life"
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:17 am

Username: bunnoblizzard
Show Name: BV's Dainty Dapper Doll
Barn Name: Dainty
Height: 12.3hh
House Name: Ravenclaw
Prompt: 1. The books series has seven books, the U.S edition books have a total of 4,100 pages all together.
2. The series main character, Harry Potter, made his first appearance (not counting when Hagrid, Albus, and McGonagle left him with his aunt and uncle) 11 years old.
3. Harry Potter is the only known person to have survived the killing curse.

BONUS!: My favorite book/movie was the fourth, Goblet Of Fire.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coaliev » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:58 pm

Username: coaliev
    Show Name: Protego Diabolica
    Barn Name: Gellert
    Height: 12.3hh
    Prompt:

1. All the weird plants that exist in the HP universe all come from a real-life compendium of flora, "The Complete Herbal", by English botanist and herbalist Nicholas Culpeper.

2. Merlin has always been a part of the Harry Potter universe. The Arthurian legend has been mentioned several times in the books, and like his mythological counterpart, was a wizard of great power and ability. What most people don't know is that he also attended Hogwarts.

3. Wizarding World is a great place to find anything HP related c:
    You can also do quizzes to find out your patronus, wand and Hogwarts house & many other things
coaliev

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:18 pm

vak wrote:
    Prompt: 1. Gringotts Wizarding Bank is the single bank of the Wizarding world, located in Diagon Alley in London. They exchange "muggle" (non magic folk) money for wizard money, and the like. Oh, and its run by goblins!
    2. Unicorns exist in the universe, and things such as their hair can be used to create many remarkable things, mostly involving health/wounds. Their blood, however, cannot be used in potions, as it will curse the drinker with a sort of "helf life"

congrats! I love unicorns so this was nice to see :)
BunnoBlizzard and coaliev get HMS :)

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:33 am

tysm for the HM <3
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me