Based on Click to view
Artist Midnightkitkat [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #808

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:50 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

First adopt back I thought I'd try out the Hyena lines<3
To win this Hyena you have to tell me their biggest secret.
You have up to 400 words.

Ends 7/10/21

WolfstormSC wrote:Username: WolfstormSC
Hyena Name: Bahru
Hyena Gender: Male
Pride: Kinori Pride
Pride Status: Spy
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #808

Postby WolfstormSC » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:01 pm

Username: WolfstormSC
Hyena Name: Bahru
Pride: Kinori Pride
Prompt:
"Bahru!" A young male hyena butted Bahru's shoulder forcefully, a bit harder than intended.

"I haven't seen you in forever! Where you been?" Excitement hardly contained in his voice, the youngling bounding around the older male, hardly able to stand still.

This was the very hyena Bahru was hoping not to meet while working.

"Around." Bahru grunted, staggering back. He noted that the headbutt had a bit more kick to it since he last saw him. In fact, the last time he saw Harkan, he was only a cub.

Harkan shrugged, not bothered by the vague answer. He knew that inside, Bahru cared deeply for him. At times, Bahru would be cold towards him, but he didn't mind that much. After all, it was Bahru that took him in and taught him the basics of survival when he had no one else to rely on. Bahru was a good hyena and nobody could tell him otherwise. Even if he would dissapear from the group regularly, he knew that Bahru had his reasons and he never once held that against him.

Harkan began chatting Bahru's ear off, telling him all of the new things he had experienced as he grew up in the large hyena group. About his new parents, his friends, new games they had made up, his training and how much his life had changed.

Bahru, though seeming disinterested, listened intently. However, in the background, he caught chatter of a warrior and their general, who were discussing plans of attack on the lion pride nearby. The Kinori Pride. Bahru lifted his head and sighed. Now he had to listen to them as well as the energetic adolescent.

Bahru didn't realise it until now, but since Harkan was now an adolescent, he would be putting him in harm's way if he reported back the hyena's battle plans like usual. Harkan was expected to fight now. A tinge of guilt crossed Bahru's mind. He would never be able to forgive himself if Harkan got hurt because of his actions.

How can he protect his loved ones and the ones he owes his life to when they're on opposite sides of a war?

He sighs as his loyalties begin to blur.

Maybe one day he could bring Harkan to the safety of the pride, but today was not that day.

Damn lions... (390 words)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:45 am

Username: Tiger♥Bear
Hyena Name: Mwara
Hyena Gender: Female
Pride: Fallitur
Pride Status: Chieftess
Prompt: 400/400
    Mwara is intelligent. It's what made her an obvious choice for leader. She was also known for her ruthless behavior. She wouldn't hesitate to remove any obstacle in her way and would do so at any cost. Not only was her own character one of note, but her mate was also a skilled and capable hyena. They were the ultimate power couple. Gakere was known to be tough. Together they were a formidable pair. They had arrived to the clan together, seeking a new home. They'd been together for a few years now but never had any cubs of their own. The bond between however was odd. It wasn't a traditional love. Sometimes Mwara wasn't even sure there was any love between them. Sure, they cared for one another and deeply so but... she just didn't think she could say she loved him.
    But that wasn't her secret. No, her secret was the reason why she felt she didn't love Gakere. Why she hadn't noticed it before being with him. It wasn't until she met Kamau that she realized what love really was. This warrior was kind to her and had treated her with the same kind of respect he gave everyone else. For her there was something else. Some underlying connection she just couldn't ignore. The first few times, she chalked it up to gratitude for his warm welcome and kind behavior. But the feeling never went away. On one occasion, she had sought him out to discuss a clan matter. He acted as he normally had in her presence: at ease. Comfortable. She assigned him to a private mission and asked that he report directly to her and not to mention this to anyone else. At first, the private time with him was enough. But the subtle changes in his own behavior was soon making her want more and she could tell she wasn't the only one.
    How could she have let this happen? She had a mate. But her heart belonged to another. To Kamau. And by now he knew he had it for he had offered her his own as he had grown to feel the same for her. For now, the feelings were just that. Neither had acted on them beyond wanting to spend time with the other. But how long before that wasn't enough? How long before someone found them out? She was terrified.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:44 pm

Username: TimelordSnowy
Hyena Name: Dolos
Pride: https://toyhou.se/~world/58035.shadow-canyon-pride
Prompt: 400/400
The grey hyena set in the middle of the clearing by the gate. His eyes closed. He breathed in deep and slowly exhaled and *listened.* Not that anyone else here knew that. They thought he was 'meditating,' because that's what he told them. But it was a lie. Along with everything else he had ever told them. He extended his reach carefully to the far corners of the canyon, looking specifically for the leader but any important sounding conversation would do. He just needed intel and then he could flee this place of non-believers.

"Apollo!" Dolos jumped slightly, broken from his trance. He turned and scowled at Max. They knew not to interrupt his 'meditation' time.

"What do you want, Max. I'm busy," He growled at the energetic lion.

"Do you wanna try this new sweet flower I found? It's so good!" Max bounced around Dolos, a flower floating along his powers with him.

"No, not particularly. Don't you normally share with Blight anyway. Though if that's all I'd like to be left in peace, thanks," Dolos started to slink away from the area. Maybe doing this in the clearing wasn't the best of ideas but it was easier to direct his powers in one direction than in a radius around him.

"Awww...ok...Runar!.." Max pouted but quickly turned his attention on the new Gate Keeper making his way to his post.

Dolos grumbled to himself as he slunk through the trees. He hated that stupid name but he wouldn't have given his real one. What kind of spy just gives out identifying information like that? A bad one that's what. And he wasn't a bad spy. He'd find out what the heretics were planning and he'd take it back to Vitali and they would put an end to these Non-believers. No one was better built for the job after all. His powers meant he was more built for stealth and spying then combat. Able to extend his senses a range away, further than anyone, hear and see things he wasn't meant to. The most important part was getting the information for Vitali, but he had promised Menhit he'd keep an eye out for the Traitors. They would be found, and watch as this pathetic pride was brought down around them. They'd make an example of this pride and show that No One went against their god or there'd be consequences.

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:41 am

So sorry on the delay I forgot to close and judge this ;u;/
    A big thank you to those who entered and I will be sure to post more soon!

This winner of this lad is WolfstormSC.
    The stress of that secret with him having people on both sides!
    -my heart-
    I hope everything goes well but don't we love plot >u> jkjk
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:38 pm

Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to developing this boy further!

(Harkan will end up coming to the pride, but he might feel a bit betrayed once he learns that secret. I'm ready for drama with those two)

I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes