Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger♥Bear [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings -- #799

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:18 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

This hyena is a loyal companion. Write about a time when their loyalty was tested.

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Hyena Name: Hlaing
Hyena Gender: Male
Pride: Mystic Isles
Pride Status: Translator
Prompt: -snip-
Last edited by Tiger♥Bear on Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #799

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:21 am

Mark!!

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:35 am

Username: minifun990
Prompt:“We have a very important role, Hlaing.” Corviva stated, looking at Hlaing with narrowed eyes.

“I know! Isn't it exciting, you’ve taught me so much and now I can finally use it.” Hlaing said, grinning from ear to ear, his tail wagging a little bit. He had waited so long, learning the languages hyenas often didn't bother with. And yet he never let it hinder him. And who better to teach than a telepath? Corviva’s presence was always in high demand and Hlaing still could hardly believe that she had chosen him.

“It is exciting.” Corviva agreed. “But it is also very important.” Hlaing nodded.

“Promise to follow my lead?”

“Of course!”

--

“And so Sir Laul here is proposing 6kgs of Silken salmon for your-”

“7kgs.” Hlaing interrupted. Garnering the attention of the cat lord, as well as the lion he was dealing with. Corviva’s eyes narrowed at him. But she had said the wrong amount, the two words sounded similar but it was different. “Sir Laul said he offers 7kg of Silken salmon.”

“Tell Sir Laul I accept his offer of 7kgs of fish and will be sure to send my forces to help with his problem within the next two days.” The lion stated, now no longer looking at Corviva for his primary translation, instead Hlaing was the focus. He hesitated only a moment, before taking over, changing the low growlings into higher and shorter sounds for the cat. It took a while more of pleasantries but soon enough he and Corviva were left to retire.

“We could've eaten like kings Hlaing.”

“That was on purpose? Corviva-”

“You still have a lot to learn.”

--

“She says she is afraid the princess isn't available today.”

Wrong. But not too far of a stretch? Corviva can read their minds. She must be right.

“They apologize, nothing can be done about such things.”

Wrong. But maybe that is the nicer answer. Besides, maybe it is the answer the cat wants to hear? Corviva is simply ahead of what we can understand. She is right.

“I want that cat dead.”

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Even if they are thinking that that is not what was said. That is not what should've been translated. Hlaing must just trust Corviva. But how can he when lives are on the line. When it isn't others words being spoken, but instead Hlaing's own friend and mentor twisting things.

“She’s Lying.”
(399)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:46 am

Username: bmkmb
Hyena name: Silent Sparrowhawk "Sënihële"
Hyena gender: male
Pride: Sept Cyhyraeth (hyena faction of The Pride)
Pride status: Perogee -> Apastron
Prompt:

Bluntly, the Perihelion asked, "If you spot a mountain of gold, what should you do?"

"Literally or figuratively?" Sënihële mused, a frown showing on his maw.

When the higher-ranking officer refused to answer, the other hyena sighed.

"I suppose," he replied, "that I should report back to the helias immediately, so that the Cept may claim the gold as her own. Though if I leave the gold unguarded, a rival group may steal it from her."

The Perihelion nodded, face betraying no emotion. Though his hackles were now raised at the abrupt questioning, similarly, Sënihële kept his thoughts to himself.

Later that day, Sënihële stumbled upon a pile of gold -- literally, miraculously. Thoughts rushed into his mind; obviously, this was a test. It was gold from the Cept's well-guarded hoard, no doubt. "I should," Sënihële muttered in case anyone was observing him, "return this to the Cept's hoard at once."

But at the same time, he was a merchant. Merchants around the Cept were underpaid, and for that reason, they were often known for stealing to get by. Thus, the need for such loyalty tests.

If Sënihële stole the gold and wasn't caught, he wouldn't need to work for five seasons at least. If he returned it, he would gain nothing, as his fellow merchants had confirmed.

The perogee tilted his head and decided that -- no matter the punishment -- he would rather take the risk.

("Our Cept is corrupt," his mother would say, "yet we are foolish, and often no better than our superiors."

He never did listen to his mother's warnings.)

A Guide to the Cyhyra Culture + Dialect:
• perihelion — the most powerful social caste; often aristocrats
• Cept — short for their 'pride' Cept Cyhyraeth; often referred to using 'she/her' pronouns
• perogee — the third most powerful caste; usually influential merchants (plural: perogies)
• perogies are important yet often ignored by higher-ranking hyenas
• yes, the Cept is extremely corrupt -- some (most) members don't care since they're hyenas and 'that's the way it should be
• though it's not written, it's implied that Sënihële was demoted (drastically) for his decision
• apastron — the second-lowest caste; those who've upset the helias (queen/leader/matriach)
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:24 am

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Prompt: -snip-

Congratulations!
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me